NYGC Misfit: Big Auto Tao and Lemon AK

valleymicro
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower
NYGC Misfit: Big Auto Tao and Lemon AK
Day: -10
Day: -10

Greetings!

The plan is to grow Big Tao Auto's from seed for the NYGC. This will be my first attempt with Big Tao Auto's.

Setup: Indoor, Soil, HLG 100V2

Updates to follow in January 2020.

Happy New Year!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/22/2019 11:21 am Notalented, HappylittleTree, NorthernLeaf and 5 people liked
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
valleymicro
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower
Day: 1
Day: 1

Update: Decided to include a few seeds of Lemon AK  Auto from Fast Buds for this challenge.

Currently soaking the seeds for the Big Auto Tao and Lemon AK. Will transfer to Jiffy Pellets then soil.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2020 5:02 am HappylittleTree, jtwo, Drew and 2 people liked
valleymicro
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower
Day: 6
Day: 6

Big Auto Tao and two Lemon AK.

Cannabis Grow LemonAK 1520
Cannabis Grow BigAutoTao 1520

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2020 5:03 pm Notalented, HappylittleTree, cliston and 4 people liked
valleymicro
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower
Day: 8
Day: 8

Quick Update: I tried a different germ method for the Big Auto Tao (direct to soil) and it still seems to be stunted. The Lemon AK (started in jiffy pellets) are taking off. I'll post more pics soon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2020 4:56 am HappylittleTree, Growasaurusrex, NorthernLeaf and 1 people liked
valleymicro
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower
Day: 19
Day: 19

Lemon AKs looking good. Big Auto Tao is way behind.

Cannabis Grow LAK 11920
Cannabis Grow LAK2 11920

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/19/2020 6:19 am Notalented, HappylittleTree, FraggleRock and 4 people liked
valleymicro
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower
Day: 33
Day: 33

Update: Big Auto Tao was a male and due to poor performance was removed. I will grow him out in isolation just to gather pollen if any valuable characteristics show up.

The Lemon AK's are doing great. I will probably cross one with the NL Auto that is being reversed.

Cannabis Grow Lemon 2220

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2020 10:28 am Notalented, HappylittleTree, lights.soil.seed.ACTION and 4 people liked
+ Show 1 comments
valleymicro
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower
Day: 42
Day: 42

Update: Getting dense and darker shade of green than the other autos.

Cannabis Grow AK Auton

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2020 4:47 am Notalented, HappylittleTree, lights.soil.seed.ACTION and 6 people liked
+ Show 1 comments