Forum

SAFC Black Holes (Misfits): Unlimited Weed White Widow/UK Cheese

Prof-Knows-It-All
Esteemed Member Group Leader
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

For the SAFC I will take my follower(s) thru my typical 16 week  grow. I'm going to start with some rooted clones I have in what I call the holding pin. The baby nursery is a 2x2x2 plywood box with a fan and a single t-5 light. It's a place that I use to hold plants up to 4 weeks. In this 16 week time I will Harvest 4 times, once every 4 weeks 

Cannabis Grow IMG 0086

This batch was moved into solo cups today from my Clone King 25. as you can see the date on the pant markers is 4-10, so that makes them 10 days in the root making process.

Cannabis Grow IMG 0002

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/22/2021 11:54 am siscoweb and CrackBabies liked

Welcome to the misfits grow group prof! Thanks for sharing your grow

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/23/2021 10:45 am

Cannabis Grow IMG 0091

Next weekend is harvest/flip week and the girls that or in here will move to the flower Garden. It's getting close to moving them from the holding pin to the veg garden. Next week will the the first of the 4 harvest in 16 weeks.

Cannabis Grow IMG 0094

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2021 5:24 am siscoweb, OldWoman and Rusty liked
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal

I did the first of 4 harvest on Saturday, now that frees up the flower garden.

Cannabis Grow IMG 0106

My currant Veg can be moved there for the flip. Then my SAFC clones (WW & UK ) can be moved to the veg garden to start there 4 week veg.

Cannabis Grow IMG 0103

Cannabis Grow WIN 20210430 20 24 09 Pro

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/10/2021 5:29 am siscoweb, CrackBabies and OldWoman liked
+ Show 2 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal

That is bubble Gum from MSNL. It's a good producer if your looking for weigh. Not bad weed as for the high but as for taste it's just got this earthy taste that doesn't hit my pallet the same as others. It is just not my fav, but I have had no complaints from others

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/11/2021 12:23 pm Tropa, siscoweb, OldWoman and 2 people liked