Forum

AK-420

MtnDan
  MtnDan
Prominent Member Group Leader
Known Grower
Completed Grows
AK-420

I placed some Dynomyco on to the jiff then put this AK-420 seed on to it and placed all that into a ramekin with 2 oz of water to be soaked up by the jiffy and leave some behind to keep wet. Placed into the veg tent that is flowering and fruiting Thai Chili's at Temps of 26-28 c and an rH of %60-70. But the ramekin is in a little Tupperware with 2 corners pushed down. 

Cannabis Grow 1 Ak Oct 12
Cannabis Grow 2 Ak
Cannabis Grow 3 Ak
Cannabis Grow 4 Ak Oct 14
Cannabis Grow 5 Ak
Cannabis Grow 6 Ak Oct 16

Pictures 1 through 6 is
Oct 12th 6 am got wet. (1-4)
Oct 14th 7 am white of tap root so less then 2 days to imbibe, crack and push tap root out
Oct 16th 7 am out of Jiffy Helmet on ready to take on THE WORLD lol 

I plan to keep her with the peppers but need to make room and find a home for Avo the Cado. The peppers should shade her and I guess low par for spouts and seedlings is better. So once the flower tent is ready, Aky will go into the flower tent but set up for seed to harvest and use my par meter to dim the TS-1000 and increase it as she grows. Just need to look up the increments.

Nutrients: General Hydro 
 But I wonder about leaving out 'Grow'. Others have my plants never seem to reach any form of senescence with this style. Others do so I don't know where I am gong wrong. 
Also I plant to adjust the schedule so that the 7-9 wk schedule is done 2 wks before harvest and I will run just calmag and dry Kool bloom.  Maybe this way she will FALL into senescence (Get it FALL, season lmao)  But the question is, where to cut the days? I have a few days off and will work on that and fill you who maybe following this, in the next entry. 😉 

One other choice it how I want to train. She will be in the flower tent from seedling so I could string up the scrog frame for the net and try my 1st intended Scrog. If you haven't seen, my 1st was a last minute toss together because I have to have a net in this grow that's already vegged to long lol But I might wait longer then my last auto's as to when they get topped. 

I am really going to do my best at recording everything for me and for you. If I can't get this type of thing in order how can I expect to get my life in order ;P F-me lol 

Grower Love 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/16/2021 10:04 pm Knut and HempWithGg liked
MtnDan
  MtnDan
Known Grower
Completed Grows

So she popped her helmet off on the 17th but I only got a pic an hr after midnight on the 18th ;P 

Cannabis Grow 7 Ak Oct 18
Cannabis Grow 8Ak Oct 18th

Then on the 19th around noon, (well before though for the soak) I decided to buffer some coco and put her up into a solo cup.
Oct 19th

Cannabis Grow 9 Ak Oct 19th
Cannabis Grow 10 Ak Oct 19th

Which I have made a seedling mix and dilute what is needed at time of fertigation and started fertigation on Oct 20th. Two events a days and I may have been high on EC first event maybe even the second but I am aiming for 400 ec and 5.9 pH. Of course updating at work where my written journal isn't ;P not sure why I am not updating on my phone as I do the work... Need to form good habits lol
Oct 20th

Cannabis Grow 11 Ak Oct 20
Cannabis Grow 12 Ak Oct 20th

Light meter is reading 300+ and have I mentioned it's the Advanced Platinum p-150 until the flower tent is open? 

Grower Love 
lets hope this isn't one of my last plants :'( 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/21/2021 10:53 pm NYWeedMan liked
MtnDan
  MtnDan
Known Grower
Completed Grows

Day 10 from wet and 8 from sprout 

Cannabis Grow 248067438 10225992224581701 6392618705454646406 n
Cannabis Grow 248285530 10225992225181716 1289261541035227898 n

400 ec morning and night pH 5.9 +

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/22/2021 7:22 pm
MtnDan
  MtnDan
Known Grower
Completed Grows

Middle of work thinking of this grow and if I should try something new. Like working the light, raised/dimmed (young dimmed and raised while it grows) to increase nodal spacing. 

I know it is also genetic (right? lol) but allowing her to stretch more in veg would do that right... but I also wonder if that would risk anything. Like it will stretch but also not be getting enough DLI or light intensity per day that slows the growth making it more spindly when it stretches... 🤔 It's just I see so many ppls plants that have these gaps from the top to the next flower that mine don't seem to ever do. Creating insufficient light in those areas. 

Or set the light high enough that it's at the 400-500 par and just let her grow into the light and lift it to keep 600-700 par. 

Thoughts?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/23/2021 1:14 am
MtnDan
  MtnDan
Known Grower
Completed Grows

Day 11/9 wet/tap root out.

Moved into center of tent but need to take par. I want to keep it low or in range for seedling young veg. She will be in the big tent soon enough.

Cannabis Grow 20211023 072110
Cannabis Grow 20211023 072115

Still same fertigation ec ( I am leaving out the GH Grow bottle), 60 ml at pH 6.1 but maybe once a day will be good for now. Runoff is plenty from the 60 ml. That's not bad, keeps the rage of everything t the roots balanced 😉

Grower Love 🌱💚

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/23/2021 9:36 pm
MtnDan
  MtnDan
Known Grower
Completed Grows

Miss the pic for yesterday but that's okay... right lol

First day of early veg nutrients. Mixed 1 liter reading 1200+/- diluting ONLY enough for each event. Hitting 476ec, pH 6.1. Gave 60ml getting ample runoff and I do not tent to take ec of runoff during the veg stage in the solo cup. Mainly because of ample runoff. 

Cannabis Grow 20211025 092127

Cannabis Grow 20211025 092048
Cannabis Grow 20211025 092215

Looking pretty good don't cha think?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/25/2021 9:04 am
MtnDan
  MtnDan
Known Grower
Completed Grows

Oh man 

How did I blank on upping EC of seedling mix each event! 🤦 well okay so yesterday was just below 500 so with the early veg I'll go in at 550. Or went in and then I went 650 this morning and so on, up to target ec of 1100-1200 unless signs of stress or burn.

Cannabis Grow 20211026 121832
Cannabis Grow 20211026 121837
Cannabis Grow 20211026 121903
Cannabis Grow 20211026 121909

Grower Love 🌱💚

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/26/2021 11:33 am
MtnDan
  MtnDan
Known Grower
Completed Grows

So tonight I am up to the right eC. As mentioned I should have back before I got to early veg but she's okay. Notice some roots out the bottom at tonight's fertigation. So ince I get home from work I will break up break up some old used Coco rinse it and buffer/soak it for 24hrs then drain for 24 hrs then I'll pot up. Times mainly to accommodate me during work wk.  OCT 27th

Cannabis Grow 20211027 205556
Cannabis Grow 20211027 205541

Oct 28th

Cannabis Grow 20211028 203106
Cannabis Grow 20211028 202649

Once potted up to 1gal she will be setup in the flower tent where I didputupmy shot shit Scrog net. 

Grower love

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/29/2021 8:41 pm
MtnDan
  MtnDan
Known Grower
Completed Grows

Cannabis Grow 20211031 071111
Cannabis Grow 20211031 071155
Cannabis Grow 20211031 071134

This morning I potted up. I should have waited. No photo of roots... or new pot up lol But there were not much roots. Kinda surprised at that an it was a tuft of a root mass on the bottom one side..  needless to say I didn't side her back in the solo cup and both new pot and plant on their near full side to get her in the premade hole, still fell apart but it wasn't so bad. 

Dynomyco was added to pre-made hole. Then I also mixed a MID VEG and diluted to 1200 ec with a pH of 5.9 and ran about 750 ml to help the coco settle an maybe limit any shock I may have given but tonight she looks fine and happy. Got another 500 ml. 

If you see the one tip, I think it from left over lap from the Avocado tree. 

Not sure if going into a 1 gal was the best idea for her age... maybe she'll fill this pot up with roots before transitioning to flower when I would like her in a 3 or 5 gal. 😅 3 might be best suited this time. I swear my past autos were more full of roots at this size and potted up with enough time buy she really doesn't look like she doesn't have many root, hey!?

Grower Love

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/31/2021 10:17 pm
MtnDan
  MtnDan
Known Grower
Completed Grows

So I have potted up to the 3 gallon. I feel at this point the 5 would not be fully utilized.
I am not sure if the growth spirt is from the pot up or the veg/flower stretch auto's have 🤔 and if it is I really hope she explodes because she's not so big lol 

Cannabis Grow 22 Ak Nov 8
Cannabis Grow 23 Ak Nov 8

She has went through mid veg and is on late veg mix now and on the auto water starting this morning. The 1st 2 gal res mix is
 2ml Amour SI
7 ml Calimagic
5 ml micro
5 ml Grow
1.9 ml bloom 
10 ml Diamond nectar
EC came to 1223 so I left it and the pH came in at 6.66 but stupid me reversed the pH down and added twice as much to bring it down to 6.1. Meaning I usually would use 1 ml of pH down to drop 0.4 points in 2 gallon (the 6.66 would be 6.26) But I used 2 ml and it went down one full degree to 5.6 so I needed to add baking soda for pH up... only thing I have but what I used came to a nice 5.9+ (like 5.94 ish). 
I closed the ball valve a little since the pot is 3 not 5 gal and I dropped the time to 12 sec. Tonight there was no runoff so I did a event till runoff and increased the event times to 15 sec but might need to still increase, like maybe the ball valve being closed a little was enough. 
She is in here final home the govee is set up and temps are 26`c with rH avg. of %62. Infinity set to number one speed to come on when temps and rH are high, other wise off and lots of air circulation inside. 

Will I have the opportunity to utilize the scrog or fill the tent? I guess well see! Scrog is also on ratchet pullies so I can raise it while she grows. Do I start another seed like I did before, another Gaia Coco? 

Got any suggestions or ideas please fell free to comment and ask anything. I do enjoy helping if I can. It also helps me stay a little sane and not dropping off the My in my name lol

Cannabis Grow 21 Ak Nov 8
Cannabis Grow 24 Ak Nov 25

Grower Love

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2021 9:45 pm
MtnDan
  MtnDan
Known Grower
Completed Grows

Govee graphs since Ak-420 going in tent on the 8th, She's looking a little light... up EC Leave he NER. 🤔 New res tonight. So 3 days one res. atm. runoff might be a bit high in volume. 

Maybe she does need transition nutrients

Cannabis Grow 20211110 235155

Cannabis Grow 20211110 235910

Cannabis Grow Screenshot 20211110 235007 Govee Home

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/10/2021 11:09 pm
MtnDan
  MtnDan
Known Grower
Completed Grows

😲22 days since I made an entry!? Shit me fuck.... 
Life is insane. Work or the contract dicking me around with when I will be finished, they keep pushing the poke mandate deadline back even though we have %96 of staff poked but anyways How is AK-420 doing

Cannabis Grow 11 Noc
Cannabis Grow 14 Nov
Cannabis Grow 17 Nov
Cannabis Grow 17 Nov 2
Cannabis Grow 19 Nov
Cannabis Grow 19 Nov 2
Cannabis Grow 19 Noc 3
Cannabis Grow 21 Nov
Cannabis Grow 26 Nov
Cannabis Grow 26 Nov 2
Cannabis Grow 26 Nov 3
Cannabis Grow 26 Nov 4
Cannabis Grow 26 Nov 5
Cannabis Grow 30 Nov
Cannabis Grow 30 Nov 1
Cannabis Grow 30 Nov 2
Cannabis Grow 30 Nov 3
Cannabis Grow 30 Nov 4
Cannabis Grow 2 Dec
Cannabis Grow Dec 2
Cannabis Grow Dec 3

So Waaaaay back in Nov I got me a Govee and it really is great helping you ow the ups and downs in our tent! 😉 as I already have show lol 
I tried to LST the main but she just wouldn't have it so I let her lose. The sides may or may not have taken advantage of the LST time to shoot up or its part of the genetics or both lol 
I have been moving up through the CfC nut schedule but as you may notice the lighter color on the main cola. My pH is off and that is due to my pH meter. It has been compromised/ I have had trouble with the calibration solution. I have (3) Dr. Meter pH meters. The first two I bought were the same but the 3rd was their new addition but again the tip broke on me 😥  But I realized the other two only one had a broke tip.... but the calibration is off because the order to calibrate is the 6 pH the 4 pH then the 9 pH and I did 4-6-9 so now the 4 can not be calibrated to be 4 pH, not that I know of... anyone? So that being said I may have been low on the pH scale. So going by old notes I am just adding 1/2 ml pH down and fingers crossed there was no detrimental effects lol 

On the second Node the two branches where doubles or instead of one top it is already two as you can see in the pic of the 'V' stem.

I had been raising the net working with her best I can but it is where it will be from now on and have started wk3 or Mid flower nutes but have been sitting around 1000 eC. I sort of want to increase the eC but I didn't notice it do much on one of the last grows that I ended up doubling one gallon dose and not seeing it do much to the end product. Or I did it all wrong and that's why lol I really don't know and no one checks out my grows so it's not like this will help me or anyone else lmfao and only half a yr left to live. Hope I get to smoke some of this before the end. 

Grower Love 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/02/2021 7:38 pm Coop2.0 liked