Forum

NYGC Color Diet: White Widow Clones

Prof-Knows-It-All
Trusted Member Group Leader
Known Grower
Completed Grows
NYGC Color Diet: White Widow Clones

I've been growing White Widow for over a year from 5 seeds I got from Seedsman in April 2019 and have been cloning ever since.

Cannabis Grow IMG 1989

I plan on doing LST as training with a veg of 4 week and flower for 8. I going to do 8 -9 plants in a 3x3. I'm using an HLG 200w Q -v2 boards to veg an 320w boards for flower.

Cannabis Grow IMG 2007

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/29/2020 3:31 pm DrGreenDad, ironman300k, BBudz420 and 3 people liked
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal

Did some midnight planting rooted clones into solo cups

Cannabis Grow IMG 2010

This batch of clones really looked nice to me. the CLONEKING does it nicely!

Cannabis Grow IMG 2013

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2021 6:11 am DrGreenDad, ironman300k, OldWoman and 2 people liked
+ Show 4 comments

I hope this journal is not going viral, I'm not cut out to be famous. This week is flip week so I'll have lots of work in the garden. I'll get and update as soon as I move my solo cups to the veg tent. For now the clones in solos are doing well. they have been patently waiting for there turn to grow and now that it's flip week they will have space all to there self. Thanx for the comments guys, really helps with feeling good.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/14/2021 5:08 am DrGreenDad, CrackBabies, OldWoman and 2 people liked
+ Show 2 comments

Cannabis Grow IMG 2042

Moved the solo cups into the veggie garden and turned the light down to 40%

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/27/2021 4:00 pm DrGreenDad, CrackBabies, Green Mountain and 1 people liked
+ Show 2 comments

Transplanted them up to gallon pots, and gave them there first bend for LST. Turned the lights up 10% to 50% power.

Cannabis Grow IMG 2048

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2021 4:54 am DrGreenDad, CrackBabies, Green Mountain and 1 people liked
+ Show 1 comments

Cannabis Grow IMG 2063

Transplanted to the final pot and came down to 9 plants. Bent the tops to go around the pot and staked down some if the lower shoots. Turned the lights up to 60%

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2021 1:12 pm DrGreenDad, CrackBabies, OldWoman and 1 people liked
+ Show 1 comments

Cannabis Grow IMG 2107

There really getting out of control now. I've tried to keep her circling the pot but it's out of control more or less. I've been pinning down the side shoots to keep them as even as I can. I sprayed them with a little clonex mist to get them ready to take 25 tops for clones in a day of two. Turned the Lights up to 70%

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/16/2021 7:09 pm DrGreenDad, berkshirebud, OldWoman and 1 people liked
+ Show 1 comments