PTGC Toppers: Old school cool
Well under way planted in the soil mixture I had prepared for my outside second Run of autos that unfortunately came to damping off. It’s peat mixture wormcastings and gia green veg. They had been watered one with the imo tea I had made bc and I was sureto keep it moist even though nothing was growing just to help the microbes survive. Added nothing but water, might do another tea for them and my outdoor plants that are going soon.
So they got there imo tea a few days ago, I added tbsp imo2, 10ml wac, 25ml fishshit, and 250ml brown sugar for 12litres of water. I let It bubble for about 24hrs. Oh added a couple cups of worm castings in a screen bag as well. They’re looking pretty healthy overall. I’ve decided I’ll plant right into my 5 gallon fabric pots when needed maybe another week or so. If I don’t see a lot of growth in the next week I’ll raise the light height and turn up the power, only at about forty percent now. I think this will promote vertical growth Vs.what I’m seeing now. I don’t know 🤷🏻♂️ lol
Alright been a minute, but all going good. Just water and a wash of dr. Zymes. I’ll be adding some lab tonight and cleaning up the tent. I’ll fill my 5 gallon pots and set them in there ready to transplant. I’ve been really pleased with this grow so far and one thing I think is making a big difference is the imo I collected and been adding with a tea. Believe it was a major component I had been missing in my knf and I think it shows.
also I took a clone of the red diesel from last run and put it outside in my garden and just hoped for a little extra harvest to get through the winter. Been doing great out there and I’ve been following the same feed schedule and ppms as this grow.
also hot a couple autos outside, there doing ok 😂 but I’m seeing the difference in genetics. Pineapple express by g13 labs and critical 2.0 xxl from garden of green( the tall one lol). Had to get on a chair to pic this one and I don’t think it will finish before fall, oh well.
Got up potted this morning and a watering of 2l and 15ml of fish shit between the three plants. I mixed these pots up a couple days ago with peat, compost (generic shitty canadian tire leftovers for cheap) and gia green grow and watered them just to make sure they’d be moist for up potting. Goin to make sure they’re fully happy and will get the first topping, thinking maybe three days.
All right they’re coming along nicely at this point. A couple days ago they got fishshit and power si added to their watering. Watered this morning straight water and we’ll top tonight! Side note the purple haze isn’t growing as vigorously as I thought it might, however I think it really just might be a light feeder as it’s starting to come around. Ill maybe space out any fertigation with this one.
ps. Has anyone have an auto the just won’t flower at this point I don’t think this plant will make it this fall.
Procrastinated long enougH that they only got topped last night. But they rebounded pretty well. Got some power si day before and got fishshit in today’s watering. There’s some lower branches I’ll remove and clone in the next week or so. I’ve learned the last few runs I needed to take cuttings so I can hold onto pheno or cultivars I really like. Always saw it as a daunting task to keep mothers alive but I think it’s time to challenge myself. And there’s been a couple plants I loved that I wish I still had, the super lemon haze is just one. Anyways here’s a before snd after from the topping.
This is going great! Got water this morning, I’ll plan a cal mag water in a day or two. I can really see a difference with a a couple products the power si Which is newer to my routine but seems to make these plants pretty hearty. Fishshit the other one, I didn’t have it the last couple runs, what I noticed is there’s is some great Aromas and flavours when used vs not. My comparison would be the red diesel the first and second time I ran it there seemed to be not really flavour or smell, but with the last clone I had and planted outdoors got plenty and smells incredible at this point. I get there could be a lot of factors however I think this is a major component. I’ll be topping the two top shoots soon as there is a third node just to help even them out a bit more. I’ll hold off on trimming and leaves or branches for the time being and see where that goes. Cheers 🍻
edit* I didn’t start my sole! 🤦♂️
So just water today, I’ll take a look at flipping might give it a couple more days to veg, as I usually do. So far I’ve only removed s couple fan leaves on the northern lights seeing how they were blocking a lot of light.