Forum

NYGC OGs: Glu Scout Cookies Auto

Greenskin
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
NYGC OGs: Glu Scout Cookies Auto
Day: -4
Day: -4

Wasn't sure to us OG or Autos group, but here goes.  Three Seeds just about to germinate.  Ready, set.....

This will be my third indoor grow, but the first in coco.   So far I have used Soil, and am hoping this is way quicker !

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/28/2019 3:40 pm GreenSpoon, smotpoker and maxovrdrive liked
+ Show 2 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
Greenskin
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
Ok first pic
Day: 3
Day: 3

I started couple days early, so this is end of week one for me.

Cannabis Grow Week 1

I have the seedlings outside during the warm day, and under a clone light at nite, so they will get a 24 hours start for the first couple of weeks before heading into 16/8 in my indoor grow box

Am enjoying the mixing and testing PPM's - never done that before.   All three seeds popped, so a good solid start.  Hope everyone elses grow is speeding along

Greenskin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2020 2:52 pm Redmocha, GreenSpoon and maxovrdrive liked
Greenskin
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
Transplant shock
Day: 10
Day: 10

I dropped one of my girls when re-potting  out of the seedling bag !  two days later she still looks sick, but I think is maybe just root damages, and she will make it, and just be a week behind.   Look at the difference in size !

Cannabis Grow week2
Cannabis Grow week 2 Shock

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 2:57 pm maxovrdrive liked
Greenskin
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
Moved inside - scared myself
Day: 15
Day: 15

They started to take on the classic weed look, so indoors from now on.  The closet has a new Mars Hydro TSL 2000 which I am excited to use with coco.  So far growth look amazing and at least twice as fast as soil.   I am fertigating 3-5 times daily and using rainwater with generic parts A+B plus calmag and diamond nectar.   Plants looks amazingly healthy - I am up to using A+B at around 2/3 of the recommended dose, and will not need to go much higher I think.  Hope everyones enjoying the spouts so far !

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/14/2020 9:12 pm maxovrdrive liked
+ Show 2 comments
Greenskin
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
updated pics and advice please
Day: 22

The Girls are now re-potted (again) into 1 gallon pots!    So glad I found this site - the growth in coco is freakish.

Look at the difference in the photos - the small purple pots were 6 days before the 1 gallon cloth pots and the difference is amazing. 

Cannabis Grow week3
Cannabis Grow week3.5
Cannabis Grow week 3.5

The Mars Hydro TL 2000 is keeping the temp in my steel grow cabinet at around 28 C and the humidifier is set 50%.

I am watering by hand three times a day, and plan going away for 2-3 days soon.  The plan is to put water in the large brown tray (see pic) maybe an inch deep, and leave the plants in it.   I might also decrease the lights 50%.

Will that work?    Suggestions appreciated!    

Happy growing - I am finished work for the day and off to take a smoke of homegrown 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/21/2020 9:20 pm Redmocha liked
Greenskin
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
Topped

Hey Guys,  I topped 2 of my plants today and will leave the other intact just so I can measure the difference in yield.

Its the smaller plant without the topping, so it will need an additional week I guess to make it a fair compassion.

i am hoping to get a couple of ounces per plant -realistic?  They sure look vigerous and the smaller on looks like its gotten pre-flowers already...

Rock on

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/22/2020 3:40 pm maxovrdrive liked
+ Show 2 comments
Greenskin
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
30 Days
Day: 29
Day: 29

The girls are visibly growing daily, and starting to flower.   

Tomorrow I will put them under the scrog so I can control the growth a bit.

I am hoping they don't grow more than another foot as then I will start running out of room  🙂

Cannabis Grow WEEK 5 START

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/29/2020 3:13 am maxovrdrive liked
Greenskin
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
Scrog and a question
Day: 35
Day: 35

Hi All,  another week along and the girls are getting huge and the scrog has spread them out nicely.

The runt that I didnt top is still smaller, but is on the way to growing a nice main cola.

The runoff is hitting 2000EC, so I am flushing with a half strength solution (light

Cannabis Grow scrog   Copy

A+B+Monsta Bud+Calmag+Diamond Nectar with an EC of 800.)  They look a bit less healthy this week, with more spindly leaves, so I am backing off the nutes for a week...

They are in their 1 gal pots - does anyone put auto's into 3 gal pots - they are nearly full size now in 1 gal !  Not sure I need them much bigger but if they grow better buds in a bigger pot then I would go for it.  Whats everyone think?

best of growers luck to ya

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2020 5:50 pm aLBieHI liked
+ Show 2 comments
Greenskin
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
I got a Cola
Day: 41
Day: 41

On my last 2 organic grows I got some nice buds, but I was clearly doing it wrong, as this cola is bigger at 6 weeks than any previous grows ( I have only done three so still learning).

This Cola is already as long as my hand, so its looking like it will be coke can sized if it keeps growing.  what a beast of a plant.    The photo shows the one plant I didn't top, and the cola is the main trunk top.

The plants are autoflowers, so only a month to go and the other 2 plants that I topped  are maybe a week behind this one. 

I just bought 2 new USB fans as I am worried about damp and rot.    The humidity gets up to 70% when it spikes, but is mostly around 50%.  I do have a dehumidifier, which I put into the cabinet, but it heated it up too much.

Anyways,  I am having fun and learning lots.  hope you all are too.

Cannabis Grow cola   Copy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/09/2020 10:19 pm OCGrower76 and smotpoker liked
+ Show 1 comments
Greenskin
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
fattening up
Day: 52
Day: 52

Hey there - couple new pics - one of a nice bud with an aaa battery fore scale. 

I don't think I will need another month - maybe 3 weeks ?

The other pic is the same plant outside, where I was checkin for mould.

The cloth pot is looking a little white, but the plants are still healthy

Edit - it flipped my photo - anyone know why?

Saul good man

Cannabis Grow out

Cannabis Grow week 7

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/21/2020 3:46 am 3one and smotpoker liked
Greenskin
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
Leaf Curl advice please
Day: 57
Day: 57

Cannabis Grow prob (1)   Copy

Hey Guys and Gals - any advice on my leaf curl?   Plants otherwise look to be healthy, but 2 out of three plants developed the curl this week.

Plants are about 30cm from LED, have been fed on A+B + Calmag and a flower supplement called Ozi Magic Monsta Bud.

They have been flushed a couple times and I usually run the water at 1100 PPM PH 5.5 to 6.

There is a little bit of leaf tip burn on a couple of leaves, and its only the ones right at the top that are curling.

One thing I have changed recently is added a couple more USB fans on the canopy top as the humidity is high (55-60%) and the temp is around 28C (82f).     I added the fans just to create more airflow and avoid mold in my fattening buds.

I am currently trying Epson Salts as a cure for the curl, but too early to tell if it works yet.

Open to other ideas if anyone has them?

I think these are only couple weeks from harvest now, so nothing drastic.

Cheers

Greenskin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/25/2020 9:53 pm
Greenskin
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
got Amber trichomes
Day: 64
Day: 64

Looks like the first plant is nearly finished - first Amber tricomes appeared this week.

No surprises that the plant that's well ahead is the one I didn't top 🙂

I will post some photos of the finished plant on the weekend before I flush.

so cool I love harvest time - the other 2 plants will have to wait a couple of weeks I think.

hope everyone's garden is bursting out too

G

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/03/2020 9:10 pm smotpoker liked
Greenskin
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
First one harvested
Day: 70
Day: 70

She looks nice and I am amazed how much growth I got in under 70 days !

Now drying ...

Cannabis Grow IMG 20200305 083848   Copy
Cannabis Grow this   Copy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2020 10:14 pm smotpoker liked