Forum

NYGC OGs: 3 Bears OG auto flower

louieSmokeAlot
(@louiesmokealot)
Practicing Grower
NYGC OGs: 3 Bears OG auto flower

Hey im a northern cali grower.been growing for over a decade. i was planing on joining the PB group, unfortunately i could not obtain the seeds on time..So i got a 10 pack of 3 bears og from #coastalstarfarm.. i will also be taking some cuts from my library..i mainly grow outdoors in greenhouse by march pull a couple of runs light depping and by june i plant my outdoor full term.so i need lots and lots of clones you can imagine. 

i have NEVER done auto flowers so that's it will be fun to grow with one and other to be able to compare notes and some good tips for the babys..i plan on running 5 gallon smart pots with ocean forest jus for insurance.i usually grow with living/super soil. and lots of Korean Natural Farming inputs.but for this indoor setup i will be using GH nutrients wit tap water i let sit for 24 hours in the sun. My IPM is mostly lady bugs and LAB with some neem oil and also predatory mites in the flowering stage.My light source will be 400 MH and 600 HPS for flower in a 5x5 area.oh and one last thing i love COMPOST TEAS i believe there my lil secret to success..true everyone knows about them but who can truly brew some magic??...lol

alright thats all folks!!! hope we grow some fire!! and get to meet some cool heads and trichome heads ! peace and love yalll stay medicated..LouieSmokeAlot707

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/29/2019 11:24 pm fishfool, Webb, RedACD and 3 people liked
+ Show 2 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
louieSmokeAlot
(@louiesmokealot)
Practicing Grower

Put them in a towel at midnight

Cannabis Grow image

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2020 10:40 am Webb liked
louieSmokeAlot
(@louiesmokealot)
Practicing Grower
Popped the autos!! Grow journal day 8

The seeds are looking good..all though I think I might of over fed the first feed.. it was 900 ppm and ph of 6.5 this is the first time I grow autos. 
   Today I also took some cuts from my mini mother’s hahah I plan on building the green house by the end of this month and putting some baby’s outdoor by the second week of February. So i clones my platinum zkittles, BONKERS , Tropicana cookies and COOKIES ..I plan on doing a journal on them also..I have a YouTube channel sub up and like and comment.. it’s SOLOcultication707

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2020 8:45 pm
louieSmokeAlot
(@louiesmokealot)
Practicing Grower

Cannabis Grow 3B73108B 5D30 4A95 B095 5E0B922EB26A
Cannabis Grow image
Cannabis Grow image

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2020 8:49 pm maxovrdrive liked
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal