DREVS
Reputable Member
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows
NYGC Blues: DREVS NYGC Journal
Day: -3
Day: -3

Hello I am DREVS 

This is my 2nd Journal and first attempt at quality genetics. 

I am growing Blueberry from Seedsman seeds https://www.seedsman.com/en/blueberry-feminised-seeds

I am running Organic soil I mixed up back in November. Here is the recipe I use, https://www.cocoforcannabis.com/community/the-soil-section/my-recipe-mixing-up-my-soil-for-the-nygc-today/

I plan to start my seed in a Jiffy Peat Pellet and then transplant to red party cup containing 60% worm casting, 40% Fox Farm Happy Frog soil, and from then on to final 5 gal container. I plan to take a few clones along the way as well!

I will use water from my local grocery store water machine to the water I add, Organic Liquid Silica Boost made by Bloom City, and Organic Super MicrobeRoot Stimulator also made by Bloom City. Every other watering I make teas with Roots Organic Terp Tea Bloom, molasses and SeaWeed extract along with everything I listed above. 

I water with a pump sprayer which I find helps me evenly wet the soil and I find it mentally relaxing as well. 

Looking forward to the 1st Let's do this! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/29/2019 1:38 pm Gadgetman, Sgt.Bone, Terpgiant and 3 people liked
+ Show 5 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
DREVS
  DREVS
Reputable Member
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

I placed 1 Seedsman Blueberry photo Seed into a peat pellet at 12am New Year’s Day. I used RO water mixed with seaweed extract to moisten the pellet. Then I placed the humidity dome into my office closet wherein a few days I shall have a baby! I will use this mixture thru out the seedling stage as the plant grows larger I will add a few more things to my water.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/31/2019 9:26 pm Sgt.Bone and Terpgiant liked
+ Show 3 comments
DREVS
  DREVS
Reputable Member
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows
DREVS NYGC Journal

Well, I am starting to really think this seed is not going to do anything. I changed the environment of the windowsill greenhouse to a bit warmer of a location but I think I may have been too late or this seed was a dud from the get-go.  She cracked and started a tiny taproot but that seems to be all she did. There was no more development after that we are coming up on the 7 day mark and I am thinking My NYGC attempt is over. 

That is OK! I started this journal and I plan to finish it! I have some plants in my cloner that were cut 48 hours before the start of the NYGC They are on day 9 in the cloner. IF no one minds I will just use this journal to show the raising of a couple of these clones? Or maybe an admin could move this journal over to the NYGC clone section? I know I am in the Blues Group and all and these are clones from a bag seed from 1 year ago, but they are all I currently have to run.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2020 7:05 pm Knut and Terpgiant liked
+ Show 4 comments