Forum

NYGC Blues: Blueberry

Terpgiant
New Grower
NYGC Blues: Blueberry

Ordered seeds, should be here by the 1st. Very much looking forward to learning.

I'll be growing in a 4x4 grow room framed out by me in my shed. Environmentally controlled by a window ac unit and a small space heater controlled by a set of Inkbird temp and humidity controllers.

I have 2 Optic 1 54w COB lights and a Viparspectra 450 led (draws 300watts).

I am a very new grower, in the middle of my first grow. I'm using Nature's Living Soil now, but would be open for suggestions on other living soil mixes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2019 5:43 pm VTgrown, Savvygrower and Cannacine.man liked
+ Show 1 comments
Terpgiant
New Grower

Planted seed into a jiffypod that was pre-planted into a 10 gallon bottom feed bed planter.

Nature's Living Soil mixed with fox farms ocean forest.

Ok. ... I popped these seeds 30 min ago. I'm old, i need to go to bed.

Looking forward to a new year.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/31/2019 8:59 pm Savvygrower, Cannacine.man and DREVS liked
+ Show 8 comments
Terpgiant
New Grower

Cannabis Grow PSX 20200105 084515

Day 1.

Let us remember those who are in prohibition states...

This is a felony.... the fight is still being fought.

NORML.ORG

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2020 6:48 am Discoboy, SmokingCrow, DREVS and 1 people liked
+ Show 2 comments
Terpgiant
New Grower

Cannabis Grow PSX 20200107 213755

She seems to be moving along nicely. Vented the humidity dome (took off for photo).

Planted a cover crop of clover and rye from Build-A-Soil, they're loving the environment.

light leaks...

Today I had the day off, so I took the opportunity to check for light leaks at 12 PM when I have the timer scheduled to turn out the lights.

As I watched the lights go out as scheduled, I gave myself the rather uncomfortable task of squeezing my large body into this rather small and crowded space, not to mention completely dark..... or so I thought.

As I locked the door behind me I checked the seal around the door, all seems good. But as I turned my head I was amazed to see a rather bright blue light shining from my humidifier. I had placed black tape over it when I first placed it into my space. But never checked without the lights on. The led behind the tape was still illuminating the white body.

I took it out, dryed it off and opened it up and disconnected the led.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2020 8:06 pm Savvygrower and SmokingCrow liked
+ Show 1 comments
Terpgiant
New Grower

Cannabis Grow PSX 20200111 204313
Cannabis Grow PSX 20200111 205036
Cannabis Grow PSX 20200111 203524

• 6 days from sprout
  • Plant height: 2 1/2"
  • Average Temperature: 75° f
  • Average Relative Humidity: 50%

This is the first time I've used these beds, and I'm concerned how the top soil does not seem to dry out. I feel this might just be me as a new grower as we tend to over water. I've removed a couple hand fulls of the straw mulch, as the cover crop is growing rapidly. Any advice on this issue would be welcome.

I will not fill Reservoir till the top dries out some more.

As a new grower my reference as to how much growth there should be in the first week is still a bit of a mystery, but she seems to be steadily growing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2020 7:17 pm cliston, DREVS, aLBieHI and 2 people liked
+ Show 4 comments