Forum

NYGC Blues: Blueberry Cookies (Dinafem)

plantmister
Cannabis Fan
Blueberry Cookies (Dinafem)

Hi everyone,

Pretty new to growing and hoping I can learn more in this 2020 challenge. Starting with feminized Blueberry Cookies from Dinafem that I acquired through Attitude.

Happy gardening!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/23/2019 7:19 am Dr Coco and Cannacine.man liked

happy new years, everyone.

Wasn't able to pop the blueberry cookies at the exact NYGC time, but I did today about noon central. I am starting in a solo cup with a quick 2:3 compost to coco perlite blend with some dry myco stirred in. Watering with well water rather than RO for some early minerals. Placed under a cfl for more warmth than anything as the room stays about 72-73F so a little cool this time of year.

and we wait.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2020 4:15 pm

happy new years, everyone.

Wasn't able to pop the blueberry cookies at the exact NYGC time, but I did today about noon central. I am starting in a solo cup with a quick 2:3 compost to coco perlite blend with some dry myco stirred in. Watering with well water rather than RO for some early minerals. Placed under a cfl for more warmth than anything as the room stays about 72-73F so a little cool this time of year.

and we wait.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2020 4:15 pm SmokingCrow liked

Jan 5 already!

Noticed today that she has sprouted, cotyledon only, and moved her from under the CFL and sat her on the edge of 4x4 tray that has a 630w CMH 4K over older veg plants so the seedling starts acclimating to the light. I may go back and forth between here and the CFL for a couple days before committing to the CMH when the true leaves are present.

Happy gardening!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2020 7:32 pm SmokingCrow and FraggleRock liked

Today! Annoying that it flips.

Cannabis Grow IMG 8484

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2020 6:48 pm
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
plantmister
Cannabis Fan

Just a little update. Moved her from CFL to my veg room a few days ago to catch her up to my other seedlings. Eating full strength at this point. Added a little BioAg Ful-Power at 10/mg gal. Could transplant from the solo at this point, but I want the roots to bind a little and they are pretty loose still. I am still not sure if I am going to do a coco or a potting mix blend. I will probably go to a 3 gallon next if the potting mix and I will go to a 1 gal if coco. Hmmm....

P.S. Do you think it's odd the perlite in my mix looks rusty colored? What gives?

Cannabis Grow unnamed

What do you think?

Also, is anyone doing the autoflower challenge on 4/20?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2020 5:35 pm
+ Show 2 comments
plantmister
Cannabis Fan

Just transplanted from solo cup to a 3 gallon today.

Cannabis Grow unnamed (1)1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/17/2020 5:03 pm Discoboy, SmokingCrow and Terpgiant liked
plantmister
Cannabis Fan

Cannabis Grow unnamed (2)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/21/2020 4:47 pm Discoboy liked
plantmister
Cannabis Fan

Update time:

So, she grew too stretchy here and I went to top it and am marking the halfway point on the entire plant, right in the middle of the stretchiest growth :/ SO I did not top it and was going to sleep on it, but I need to take a higher one just wishing I could correct this... I might have a window of opportunity down the road. 

I started prepping the 7 gallon I will toss it in before flower and I have had some oats and clover growing it in for a bit along with some peas and basil. I scooted it out and up the outside edges and inserted another 3 gallon pot to hold a spot for the transplant while still letting some companions find their position.

Cannabis Grow IMG 9003
Cannabis Grow IMG 9004
Cannabis Grow IMG 9005
Cannabis Grow IMG 9015

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/23/2020 9:22 pm Pope_Weazl and Terpgiant liked
plantmister
Cannabis Fan

Cannabis Grow IMG 9328
Cannabis Grow IMG 9329

Regrowth progress after topping. I hate the lengthy internodal space.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/29/2020 3:21 pm Discoboy and Cannacine.man liked
+ Show 2 comments
plantmister
Cannabis Fan

I have some catching up to do here! 

FEB 8 was the transplant photos.

Today is the rest of them. Since I have just node topped a little bit. I didn't flip on Vday, because I want to wait a little longer.

Cannabis Grow IMG 0616
Cannabis Grow IMG 1008
Cannabis Grow IMG 1009
Cannabis Grow IMG 0618
Cannabis Grow IMG 0619
Cannabis Grow IMG 0620
Cannabis Grow IMG 0624
Cannabis Grow IMG 0625
Cannabis Grow IMG 1007

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/16/2020 7:13 pm 3one liked
plantmister
Cannabis Fan

Cannabis Grow IMG 1076
Cannabis Grow IMG 1077
Cannabis Grow IMG 1078

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/20/2020 9:25 am Discoboy and 3one liked
plantmister
Cannabis Fan
Day: 65
Flip Day: 5

FLIPPED MARCH 1st.

Sorry I am just now posting an update. I have now trellised it up with other plants, so the photo quality is weak, but when flowers start to put on she will identify herself again.

Fertigate 3x during lights on with regular ol' salts. Compost teas have been applied 2/3 times up to this point, both foliar and root fed. This week was the latest tea and used honey instead of molasses then foliar applied about 32oz. after 24 hrs brewing and added a couple gallons fresh RO back to the brewer and went another 24 hours then finally added some SEA90, Mammoth P, pH 6.2 before root drench feeding all of it.

Companions: Basil, grasses

CO2 above 500ppm

Cannabis Grow IMG 1373

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2020 8:18 am
plantmister
Cannabis Fan

Cannabis Grow IMG 1374