Forum

NYGC Bags: No clue where these came from

Tinksworth
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
NYGC Bags: No clue where these came from

Hey all I am really slacking, but I'm glad we have so many new members!

All of my bagseeds have come from completely unknown origins, currently they're in the water. I'll update this more tomorrow!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2020 12:47 am Chefomj, Redmocha, SpencersHerbs and 2 people liked
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
Tinksworth
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan

Just a quick update, of all the seeds I attempted to germinate I had 7 pop tails, I put them in solo cups yesterday and I have 6 above ground so far. I'll post some pictures tomorrow when I get a chance.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2020 10:54 pm
Tinksworth
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan

Still being lazy and haven't posted photos but only 4 have survived so far but they're looking good.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 11:02 pm
Tinksworth
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan

This has turned out to be an absolute nightmare lol! I have seven seedlings to begin with little did I know that I had a massive fungus gnat infestation in the soil I used. All of the seedlings have been devoured besides two of them. I'm doing everything I can to keep them alive but they are really really fucked right now. They haven't even finished their first full set of leaves. Not sure how this is going but I'll keep you informed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/18/2020 11:29 pm JayGruall liked
+ Show 5 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
Tinksworth
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan

Alright so here I am supposed to be The Bagseed group leader... and I haven't even posted in a month. My life has been pretty chaotic for the past few months to say the least. I think things are finally settling down. I saved two out of all the plants and somehow they just started flowering, I have a mother plant in the same tent so I know the lights are fine. One ended up being a male and the other is a female budsicle. I'll post pictures shortly...for real this time. Sorry.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/13/2020 5:07 pm JayGruall, Chefomj and Renessance liked