PTGC Toppers: Topmac1 PTGC
So the all the girls got neglected for a bit and went through some lockout or deficiency. I finally got the big room ready and moved everything over. After a few days in a proper environment with daily fertigation they have started to get there green back with healthy new growth.
I plan on topping them all in the next couple days then up pot to 5gals this coming weekend. After some tie downs and training ill soon flip to 12
Day 2 of flower and the countdown begins. Topped and trained in 5gal smart pots feeding everyday to heavy run off at 1.8 ec/ 900ppm with a ph of 5.8
Day 10 flower and cruising on auto pilot
Feeding daily 3/4 - 1gal to runoff using remo nutrients line.
New> bombardier 3.5ml/g
And I use a pk booster from Humboldt called sonic bloom at 5ml/g
Diluted to 1.8 EC then ph balanced to 5.8
I've done some minor pruning along the way and I have the canopy im looking for.
Day 18 from flip in this picture and the girls have hopefully stopped there stretching. I will begin a light defol on day 22 to open up sights and control humidity.
I have 6 mac1 capscut that have all been topped and trained for the toppers group and two party cups with bluedream x chemdawg for the party cup challenge.
Feeding remonutrients at 1.8 ec 900ppm with a ph of 5.8 about 1 gallon per day.
Day 23 from flip in these pictures and I gave them there defoliation to open up the lower nodes to more light. I leave enough plant matter for photosynthesis and give my lowers a better chance to develop dence nugs.
Its been a great round but I believe my training is exceeding my lights capabilities. I would love to step up to a 630w quantum board or upgrade to 2x sp3000.
The party cup challenge has been a fun and amazing experiment that has entertained me. I popped a few seeds from kayas dream (bluedream x chemdawg) and they look like they would be great in a 5gals. I feed these the same as I do my other plants and admit they need alot more feedings but they seem to be chugging along with the rest of the camp.
Day 37 in this picture and are set to autopilot.
Feeding daily to runoff at 1.9 ec 5.8/6.0 ph
There starting to get rid of there pistals and bulk up. The night shots show how frosty capscut is and I love it.
The garden is coming along nicely.
Well I didn't use a net again and there getting top heavy and falling over. I put up a few bamboo stakes to help out a bit but will definitely be using a scrog net next round.
I started flushing with plane tap water and will harvest based on trichomes. They are all clear and turning milky but no amber yet. I plan to go 65 to 70 days total.
The last 2 runs I've had PM and this round im proud to say I either got rid of it or did better at preventing it either way I had absolutely zero PM this time and am excited. I added an additional bottom canopy fan and used procidic2 once a week during veg and once a week in flower up to day 30 when stopped because of flower development.
This has been one of my better runs and will do a clean up and tent reset to prepare for the next. I love growing its truly therapeutic.
I have been flushing for the last week with phd tap water and everything is falling over. Bamboo stakes are holding up the masses.
Trichomes are clear/milky and just now seeing a few Amber's. I will harvest on Friday at day 70 which is the longest I've run capscut.
And the party cup challenge is successful with a few party colas that was fun and educational.
Well I finally made it to harvest with these mac1 clones I started in June 2020 lol. After bringing them into the flower tent and getting adjusted to there environment I flowered them for a total of 70 days from flip. This is the longest I've ran mac1 and so far I'm happy with the aesthetical results.
I used a t5 for 80% of the veg while kept in 1gal smart pots then up potted to 5gal and vegged for another 2 weeks under 2x mars hydro sp250 before flipping to 12s.
I feed with remo nutrients once per day in coco coir at 1.4 - 1.6 EC during veg and 1.8 - 2.4 ec during flower using Sonic Bloom for a pk booster.
I did a defoliation on day 22 and left it alone after that but suffered not having a scrog net this time as they stretched and became top heavy. Next run I will be installing a trellis system to handle the tops.
I'm glad I got to share this run with cfc and hope to journal many more. -Keep growing on.
The party cups were fun and kept up the best they could
Thanks for tuning in to savvys garden and untill the next challenge keep growin on.
-ill have an update on dry weight in a week.