PTGC Toppers: Banana OG x LVPK
The week started off a little bumpy because I forgot that when I put clear solo cups with holes in them(sprayed with water for humidity) they aren't getting any "wind" to make the stems stronger. So they were all kinds of floppy. I used some paper clips and now they are fine. One of them looks kind of yellow and sad, not sure why because the other two look healthy and fine.
This week presented a small challenge in trying to figure out how much exactly to water. I don't want to overwater, but I don't want to sacrifice growth by not watering enough. I think I found a good balance. That little one is still kicking, we'll see what happens. Still giving just water in #4 Oregon's Only soil.
This week I transplanted into 1 gallon plastic pots. I don't know where the time has gone, because there are less than two weeks left to flip and I still have another transplant and topping to do. I think I may top tomorrow.
I topped them this week, and I'm getting ready to transplant them again very soon. I don't think they will be ready to flip exactly on the first, but I will be able to do it within a week I believe.
And then there were two. I found a boy in the tent(it was the strongest plant, yayy!), so that makes the selection process a little easier. I'm going to pick one and try and transplant within the next two days and I will flip right after that. Hopefully that won't be too much stress on it.
Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to go any further in this challenge. I didn't think it would happen, but all three of my plants turned out to be males and had to be discarded. I should have(and will next time) used feminized seeds because it was in a very short 2x2.
Lesson learned, I'll be back next time.