Forum

Red Stems Yellowing Veins Lower Fan Leaves Only

Spotty
  Spotty
Cannabis Fan

Hi again!  My clones are growing happily in veg stage.  Except, I'm noting several of the lower fan leaves with these changes.  Phosphorus def? Nitrogen def?  Growing in FF OF, trying to learn about what these plants are trying to tell me that they need.  Have been maintaining ph of water at 6.5- 6.6.  Mars Hydro T2000 light, good temps, humidity, and air flow generally.  Gave them a 1/2 strength dose of FF Grow Big (1 tsp/G)  at last watering.  Hoping this is what they want! 

Cannabis Grow Red stems Yellow veins Lower Fan Leaves

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/23/2020 2:46 pm Chefomj liked
+ Show 1 comments
Spotty
  Spotty
Cannabis Fan

Light height is 23", with a decreased intensity setting of the Mars TSL2000 for veg.  The leaves that had the problems were all on the lowest branches, so that's why I was ruling out light burn.  The plants are in the vegetative state, were first potted in soil after cloning on 2/27, so they're about 60 days old.  I gave them some Cal-Mag on 3/11, and they were transplanted into 1 gallon pots with fresh FF OF soil on 3/16 and then again into 3 gallon pots on 3/29.  Other than the fresh soil, I had not supplemented or fed them with anything.  Since my first post about this problem, I did do 2 light feedings with FF Gro Big and the leaves look much better, with no additional yellowing.  So, I am guessing that whatever they needed was met with the feedings.  Does a month of growing in fresh soil with no feeding sound about right?  The only other grow I did was in super soil so I'm not sure what to expect when using FF OF by itself.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/28/2020 4:07 pm
+ Show 1 comments