Proven Grower
Completed Grows

Misfits Spring-AutoFlower-Challenge!

Cannabis Grow misfit4s2

My name is Knut, and i will be your TeamLeader this Challenge 🥂 

For any questions, please hit me @Knut

-post it here in our BaseCamp Forum

-or talk with some of our Admins or experienced Growers in the Chat 😊 

Im sure some of you know me already, but for you new additions i welcome you to our Family ❤️ 

We are the undisputed largest Group of growers in CFC! This is a title we hope to maintain 😎 

I saw some fantastic Flowers during our last Challenge🌼 🌼 

Cant wait to see what monsters you will produce this time 👍 

-Personally i will be growing GirlScoutCookies from CaliWeed, White Widow and Blackberry Kush from dutch passions 🥂 

The mission is simple -do your best!

-- attachment is not available --
Yes -there be monsters #TeamMisfits
ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/11/2020 4:08 pm smotpoker and FurrySparkle liked
+ Show 1 comments

Alright so first auto grow. Do i treat as regular? Pop beans in water, put in solo cup, transplant into 1 gallon and then into final pot? Or do i try and keep transplanting down and just go straight from popped seed to final pot? How do you guys do it? Thanks

Cheers 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/15/2020 11:02 am FurrySparkle and Knut liked
+ Show 1 comments

Isn't the challenge starting on 4-20?  The earliest start date on the strain setup was 4-26.

Thank you,

Steve420

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/17/2020 11:16 am FurrySparkle liked
+ Show 1 comments

I was wondering if there is a way to change the light type in my grow journal or do i need to start a new journal??? I originally signed up with LED but acquired a MH and HPS today and wanted to use it for this grow?? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/20/2020 10:50 am
+ Show 1 comments
Knut
  Knut
(@knut)
Honorable Member
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

1 week in!

How are you all coming along?

I have been snoking in the journals and it seems many of you now have seedlings 😊 

The rest will follow shortly, im sure 🥂 

Personally i have had some difficulties with one strain in particular -but i learned something important from it 😊 😊 

Grow on Misfits!

Cannabis Grow download9

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/27/2020 4:16 pm

Hey Misfits!

Does anyone grow under the Mars Hydro TSL2000? I had a question about dimming. I have put the seedlings in the tent under this massive light and it feels overkill.. I dimmed the light down to 50% but I have no idea if that’s a good idea or not. Any advice?

Cheers,

Medskis

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2020 8:11 am
+ Show 4 comments
Knut
  Knut
(@knut)
Honorable Member
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

4 weeks in!

We have made the 1 month mark, and Flower will around the corner for some of you 😊 

I hope you are all doing well, and that you are having a good time 🥂 🥂 

Cannabis Grow 41ywto11111

Grow on!

❤️ 🌻 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/18/2020 3:23 pm medskis and Chefomj liked
Chefomj
  Chefomj
(@chefomj)
Member Moderator
Expert Grower
Completed Grows

Hey just wanted to say thank you all for participating. Unfortunately I have a lot going on and am unable to follow everyone. I hope you all have great grows though!

I am trying to get in here as much as possible to see what's going on, but I can't keep up. There are so many wonderful journals and just wanted to show my appreciation. Thank you!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/19/2020 6:05 am Knut and Drew liked

Is this light burn?

Cannabis Grow image

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/27/2020 9:56 am
+ Show 3 comments

It looks like I may have been given photo seeds by mistake. Absolutely no sign of flower or sex. I have never had an auto go 40+ days without showing signs of flower so all signs point to photo. My question is can I continue on with the challenge? Should I just edit my grow box to reflect photo period?  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2020 8:27 am
+ Show 2 comments

Cannabis Grow 2F2254B2 78AF 404E A520 0A822B98FF90

So update on my struggling autos. I feel as if my light is ok, and my temp stays steady during the day around 23-25° C and humidity is sitting nice at 63% I only have one fan high up in there so it can’t be wind burn.. 

I think I might have trouble shot the problem... I have been lazy in my watering. I haven’t been watering to a decent run off. I didn’t have a EC meter (still trying to learn all this stuff) I ordered one off amazon and today watered really well and collected the run off.. here are the results:

In going                             Outgoing

• EC 960                              EC 4760

PpM 595                              Ppm 2380

PH 6.5.                                 PH 6.0

Can you guys help interpret this.. what should I do next? And do you think this is what is causing my problems?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/03/2020 2:13 pm Chefomj liked
+ Show 4 comments

Here are closer photos of the plants

Thanks!

Cannabis Grow 17D56CFC A9E2 43AE 8CAD 9A8AF5D6BE98
Cannabis Grow 9D637A55 80B8 403F A184 5FEF918C56CA
Cannabis Grow 272F7898 9C92 48AE 9024 C7C7245DF346
Cannabis Grow DDE90CD8 9566 4B2E 84A5 E8C575B4EBFA

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/03/2020 2:18 pm Chefomj liked
+ Show 2 comments