Forum

NYGC Soil-Peat: Mixed auto grow

TheBrad
  TheBrad
Reputable Member
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows
NYGC Soil-Peat: Mixed auto grow

Hey gang, plan is to grow 4 autos this time on 24/0 light cycle, or maybe 20/4. I’m growing in an unheated attached garage in cold ass Canada. Hoping to reduce power consumption by running the lights continuously. I’m also planning to insulate my tent with some styrofoam sheets, supported by a wooden frame. I’ll be using an electric sky 300v3, and mars hydro tsl2000, in a 4x4 tent. Probably use a humidifier, as it’s dry af here in the winter.

I’ll be growing a synganic style, using a mix of peat, fish compost, worm castings, and perlite. Growing them babies in five gallon pots, using a combo of gh flora series, gh cal mag, microbial mass, green planet massive, and maybe chitosal. I’m probably forgetting something, but that’s the gist of it. This will be an attempt at redemption for growing autos. All my other attempts I’ve suffered from my own dumb ass mistakes, infestations, and Bud mold. Wishing everyone luck at a successful grow! Growers love!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/15/2022 4:14 pm Heyron420, HappyCultivator and KAPT_SAVE_Da_HO liked
+ Show 2 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal

Happy new year everyone! I’m excited to get growing again! This time I decided to start 2 creme de la chem, 1 double grape, and 1 lemon candy berry og using the paper towel method, and RO water. Best of luck to everyone!

Cannabis Grow E93FBD64 38E6 4049 AA2E E5BB781A0F58

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2023 3:50 am Heyron420, HappyCultivator and KAPT_SAVE_Da_HO liked
+ Show 6 comments

Quick update…. All the mephisto seeds popped just fine, and were transplanted into the solo cups of a peat/perlite mix, and moistened with RO water. The double grape is the first to break ground! The lone ethos seed was not viable, and I had to throw my last one of those in, which quickly popped, and was transplanted the same way. The ethos seeds were freebies, so there’s no loss, and I don’t know what to actually expect from them. But, being ethos, I’m hoping for quality! Hope everyone is doing well!

Cannabis Grow 878340D6 E06F 4DFA 83D0 53FF86C3C5D5
Cannabis Grow 0BCFFC82 8BE4 41D8 9313 C36B267EF88A
Cannabis Grow 6C8CB836 7DE5 4AAB 9419 89F50D09F1A2

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2023 6:02 am HappyCultivator, Heyron420 and KAPT_SAVE_Da_HO liked
+ Show 6 comments
  1. Since the last update, I had one of the creme de la chem dampen off and die. So at this point I have one of each of the autos, for a total of 3. They’re all in solo cups and looking good 👍. I’ve decided to go straight from the solo cup to their final containers, which are five gallons. I mixed up my peat/perlite medium and added some seafood compost, and worm castings, plus a couple additional scoops of perlite. I moistened my medium with a kelp fertilizer, some super thrive, and some microbial mass pro, ph’d to 6.4. Stuck my filled pots into my grow tent, so the medium will be nice and warm when I transplant the seedlings tomorrow. I bought insulation for my grow tent, because I’m growing in an unheated garage in Canada. I duct taped It to three sides of it, wrapping the tape completely around the perimeter to make sure it stays on securely. I just place the final sheet in front of the door of the tent, using boxes on top of the tent as leverage to keep it in place. Whenever I want to go in, I just move it out of the way. This is a game changer for me! The temp/humidity are staying very steady around 80-82 degrees, and about 63 RH. It’s not cold right now, but I definitely notice a big difference. I decided to throw another seed in the mix, since I’m allowed 4 plants. This one’s a regular photo period from the heart and soil project, called olucky day, which is actually an f2 of taste the rainbow. I picked up these seeds awhile ago, and have been dying to pop them, but keep getting distracted with other genetics , lol. I figured I’d throw one in and let it grow! I’ll decide what I’m going to do with it later on. Anyhow, here’s some pics! Grower love! 
    Cannabis Grow 7DAC43C9 AD9C 4113 A855 08D55B4903C0
    Cannabis Grow 17374997 592F 4E7F A3FE 3B83DD8978E1
    Cannabis Grow B558F572 6404 4229 BDAF AFB9AEAA8122
    Cannabis Grow 65B70BF6 9AFB 46D8 9EB2 EDA350B2AAA2

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/16/2023 4:43 pm Heyron420, KAPT_SAVE_Da_HO and Ayerhead27 liked
+ Show 4 comments

Had to drop out of the running. Wishing everyone luck. Growers love!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2023 10:11 am Heyron420, HappyCultivator and Gadgetman liked