Forum

SAFC Small Grow Tents: SIZE MATTERS (that’s what she said)

Page 3 / 3 Prev
Ctsbestsmoke
Trusted Member
New Grower
Bad luck or Bad genes?
Bad luck or Bad genes?

Not so sure if it’s bad luck or bad genes but unfortunately sticky dickie is stuck in pre flower for a while now and just isn’t moving if she doesn’t start soon I will need to make a sad decision. If I can I would like to put one of my gummi bears in the contest if not no problem but here’s a picture of her all popped same day as well. Obviously you can see it lol wish I had better news.

Cannabis Grow IMG 7235
Cannabis Grow IMG 7234
Cannabis Grow IMG 7232
Cannabis Grow IMG 7236
Cannabis Grow IMG 7237
Cannabis Grow IMG 7238
Cannabis Grow IMG 7086

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/24/2023 12:29 am LSLarf, Tropa and PuffyD liked
Ctsbestsmoke
Trusted Member
New Grower
Here’s a picture of gummibears tent the 5x5 6 plants
Here’s a picture of gummibears tent the 5x5 6 plants

Here’s all six of the gummibears the one I choose is the one in the back right the back left is taller but only because she stretched the one in the front left is gonna be a heavy hitter to!

Cannabis Grow IMG 7219

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/24/2023 12:32 am SensiSeeker, LSLarf, Tropa and 1 people liked
+ Show 2 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
Ctsbestsmoke
Trusted Member
New Grower
So sticky dickie is a goner!!!!!

So I decided to just chop sticky because she just was stuck and wouldn’t budge even on 16/8 and 12/12 was done wasting electricity on something that’s gonna disappoint at the end anyways. So I took the gummibear I wanted to use as my final biggest auto flower and put her in the two by four. Sucks I had to get rid of here but it is what it is at the same time. I hope no one got the same luck or worse docs luck with the damn hermie!!!! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/30/2023 12:17 am PuffyD liked
Ctsbestsmoke
Trusted Member
New Grower

So I decided to just chop sticky because she just was stuck and wouldn’t budge even on 16/8 and 12/12 was done wasting electricity on something that’s gonna disappoint at the end anyways. So I took the gummibear I wanted to use as my final biggest auto flower and put her in the two by four. Sucks I had to get rid of here but it is what it is at the same time. I hope no one got the same luck or worse docs luck with the damn hermie!!!! 

ReplyQuote
Ctsbestsmoke
Trusted Member
New Grower

ReplyQuote
+ Show 2 comments
Ctsbestsmoke
Trusted Member
New Grower
They are getting flushed!!!!
They are getting flushed!!!!

So this is the last couple days and they are finally getting finished, can’t wait to taste these they smell so good. What a grow can’t wait to grow with you guys again. Growers love everyone.

Cannabis Grow IMG 7638
Cannabis Grow IMG 7639
Cannabis Grow IMG 7637
Cannabis Grow IMG 7635
Cannabis Grow IMG 7636

Cannabis Grow IMG 7834

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2023 11:40 am PuffyD liked
+ Show 1 comments
Ctsbestsmoke
Trusted Member
New Grower
So finally it’s over!!!!
So finally it’s over!!!!

So finally, this adventure is over with all the floors I had I am pretty amazed at what I got out of it. I ran in to nutrient issues humidity issues heat issues. It was just all-around a nightmare. I learned a lot during this grow so I take that as a win regardless but the quality and quantity of flour I got out of this, amazed me. Although there were many downs, there were also many ups. Here’s a few pictures of three of the plants out of the six thank you everybody who help me I appreciate it deeply. It was great growing with you guys. Can’t wait until we can do it again. Also congratulations to whoever wins the biggest auto challenge as of today it’s not determined I will be taking a month mental break to just get back to myself as this girl did take a toll on me I won’t lie. I am very satisfied with the outcome though and very grateful for the education I received, but as smotpoker said what grow is flawless? Growers love can’t wait to be back. Thanks again everyone.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2023 5:20 pm PuffyD liked
+ Show 3 comments
Ctsbestsmoke
Trusted Member
New Grower
So finally it’s over!!!!
So finally it’s over!!!!

So finally, this adventure is over with all the floors I had I am pretty amazed at what I got out of it. I ran in to nutrient issues humidity issues heat issues. It was just all-around a nightmare. I learned a lot during this grow so I take that as a win regardless but the quality and quantity of flour I got out of this, amazed me. Although there were many downs, there were also many ups. Here’s a few pictures of three of the plants out of the six thank you everybody who help me I appreciate it deeply. It was great growing with you guys. Can’t wait until we can do it again. Also congratulations to whoever wins the biggest auto challenge as of today it’s not determined I will be taking a month mental break to just get back to myself as this girl did take a toll on me I won’t lie. I am very satisfied with the outcome though and very grateful for the education I received, but as smotpoker said what grow is flawless? Growers love can’t wait to be back. Thanks again everyone.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2023 5:20 pm PuffyD liked
Ctsbestsmoke
Trusted Member
New Grower
Hear the pictures of harvest!
Small Grow Tents
Total Days: 82
Flower Days: 48
Harvested: 07/10/2023
Hear the pictures of harvest!
Total Days: 82