Forum

SAFC Misfits: Gelato Auto

Page 1 / 2 Next
briguycny
Esteemed Member
Cannabis Fan

I have 2 Gelato Auto seeds and 1 white widow auto seed. I will be the steward to 3 plants in fabric pots outside.  Really looking forward to another challenge.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/18/2023 10:40 am Soil Sheppard, PuffyD, cinDakush and 1 people liked
+ Show 2 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal

1 Out of 2 as of day 3.  I only need 1.  I am using these peat pots for autoflower's sensitive roots. 

Cannabis Grow Day3Gelato Auto

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/22/2023 2:54 am Soil Sheppard, PuffyD and LuckyDuck liked
briguycny
Esteemed Member
Cannabis Fan

Morning dew on a seedling. 

Cannabis Grow morningdew

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/22/2023 5:45 am PuffyD and LuckyDuck liked
+ Show 2 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal

Up potted from a peat pot to a #2 pot.  It got cold out again where I live, so I am going to keep this one on the windowsill until it's warmer

Cannabis Grow 20230424 064430

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/24/2023 4:44 am Soil Sheppard and PuffyD liked

Up potted from a peat pot to a #2 pot.  It got cold out again where I live, so I am going to keep this one on the windowsill until it's warmer

Cannabis Grow 20230424 064430

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/24/2023 4:44 am Soil Sheppard, BitterEnvy, PuffyD and 1 people liked

There have been some cold nights dropping down to 40 but I think that autoflowers might be more resistant to the cold.  I could be wrong on this one.

Cannabis Grow Gelato auto outdoor 1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2023 3:39 am BitterEnvy, PuffyD, Soil Sheppard and 1 people liked

The autoflower is starting to grow now.  I was worried that my plant had stopped growing. These past few days I noticed a small change in growth. Yea buddy!!!

Cannabis Grow 20230509 113019

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2023 9:15 am Soil Sheppard, LuckyDuck, DEEBOOF and 1 people liked

More growth and more cold mornings...I am hearing people say that i should wait to go outdoors for my area and i see why now.  They really need a small enclosure to keep the plants  a bit warmer i think maybe.  I  am having fun either way so it's ok.

Cannabis Grow 20230514 065145

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/14/2023 3:59 am Soil Sheppard, BitterEnvy and PuffyD liked

Typical NY Spring is 80 one day and then 32 degrees the next morning.  I should know better by now but I had a friend that got PM indoors and could not get rid of it.  I always thought it was because he brought plants in from outside.  But really I bet it was because of his environment.  Bringing the outside in may have also played a roll, so I make sure I don't do that.  If it goes out it stays out is my rule. Anyways enough of my gibber gabber, here's my update of my outdoor Autoflower.  Not doing the best, not the worst either, but at least this plant continues to chug along at a very slow rate of growth.

Cannabis Grow 20230517 091016

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/18/2023 11:53 am Soil Sheppard, BitterEnvy and PuffyD liked
  • Cannabis Grow 20230520 145148

• Here's my latest update.  The forecast is nothing but sun for the next 7 days here. I will be switching over to tap water with a bogie brew filter attached. Not sure how much it makes a difference but it makes me feel safer to have any kind of filter on. 
ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/20/2023 2:24 pm Soil Sheppard and BitterEnvy liked

Cannabis Grow 20230520 145144

Here's another photo the same day but from the side.  I haven't had a plant grow this slow since my first plant i tried growing with a 30 watt light bulb in a cold bathroom with a skylight thinking i had it going on with a mixed light setup.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/20/2023 2:28 pm Soil Sheppard and BitterEnvy liked

Ok I'm a little late starting these white widow autos. But what better time than the Spring Autoflower Challenge.   These are the very first seeds that I ever bought.  They were from Seedsman back when they actually had a good selection before Brexit.  Now their selection of breeders is nonexistent.  The cost of seeds is crazy high depending on who you buy from.  And that's if you know who is decent and who is ripping off other breeders seeds. Some seed banks will just take a hype name and slap it on their packs.  I have seen this with most craft breeders.  Take nine pound hammer.  It is only available through Jinxproof Genetics.  But if you look around they are available at a bunch of random seedbanks. I personally reached out to the breeder and asked him if he is selling his genetics at seed banks.  The answer was no they are all scams! I hope that others will keep this in mind the next time they pick up a pack of seeds from a breeder.  If you buy direct from breeders they will hook you up better than the seed bank also.  Just a little known fact that everyone should know.  Some other breeders only sell their gear at seedbanks so it really depends on the breeder. Ok enough of my rambling. Here's the photos of the white widow autos. I am betting that these will grow faster than the outdoor plants. 

Cannabis Grow 20230520 190338
Cannabis Grow 20230520 190347

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/20/2023 5:07 pm Soil Sheppard and BitterEnvy liked

Ok I'm a little late starting these white widow autos. But what better time than the Spring Autoflower Challenge.   These are the very first seeds that I ever bought.  They were from Seedsman back when they actually had a good selection before Brexit.  Now their selection of breeders is nonexistent.  The cost of seeds is crazy high depending on who you buy from.  And that's if you know who is decent and who is ripping off other breeders seeds. Some seed banks will just take a hype name and slap it on their packs.  I have seen this with most craft breeders.  Take nine pound hammer.  It is only available through Jinxproof Genetics.  But if you look around they are available at a bunch of random seedbanks. I personally reached out to the breeder and asked him if he is selling his genetics at seed banks.  The answer was no they are all scams! I hope that others will keep this in mind the next time they pick up a pack of seeds from a breeder.  If you buy direct from breeders they will hook you up better than the seed bank also.  Just a little known fact that everyone should know.  Some other breeders only sell their gear at seedbanks so it really depends on the breeder. Ok enough of my rambling. Here's the photos of the white widow autos. I am betting that these will grow faster than the outdoor plants. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/20/2023 5:07 pm Soil Sheppard liked

ReplyQuote

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2 Next