PTGC Misfit: Mistakes were made
They’re such troupers, my girls! They have been loving the new feeding regimen. Basically following the Docs recommendation on the YT vid. I’ve also been adding half tap water and a tbsp of molasses per gal and they loooooove it. Color is evening out and they look like they’ll be stacking up nicely! 😃 I’m super excited to use what I’ve learned so far on my next grow too!
WW1 is getting there! (Top right) She was slower at first but she’s getting nice and thicc (that’s right, 2 c worthy)😆 My WW2 is stunted and her pistils have turned orange 😔 (bottom) I see new white ones coming out so I think she’s still in the game, just slower than the others. Last but certainly not least Fruity Pebbles (top left) this one was the runt as seedlings 🌱 and has by far surpassed the others in all aspects 😆 I’m very happy with how they’re turning out, considering all that’s gone “wrong” with them. Sooo much has been right and I can’t wait til harvest 💚
feast your eyes on the blurple tent of love 😂
With little time, I got desperate and asked my boy to prepare and feed my girls 😅 so I dropped in the Armor si, wrote down everything he needed to know and explained how to mix the nutes and test/lower PH (EC is usually pretty consistent now that I have the right doses). Well he did mostly everything right EXCEPT testing the PH 🤦🏻♀️ which is usually 6.5 or so and I always need to lower down to 5.5 (new Apera ph meter 💥) So as to not take chances, we flushed them a bit with clean distilled water ph’d to 5.5 but couldn’t seem to get the run off ph lower than 6.7. Not sure if this is normal but that’s where I’m at in my research. Definitely a learning day for both me and my boys 😅.... oh! Photo op!