PTGC Misfit: misfit PTGC multi strain grow
18/6 light schedule continues.....both jelly breaths are well into recovery! The pitiful Samoas cut has also started to perk up a bit! the monster cropped sunset sherb clone has slowly been adjusting to her new home as well. All four Chemberry D's are growing great, will transplant into 2 gallon smart pots tonight and moove all plants to the floor of the room. i believe i'm going to move the samoas and sunset into my veg tent and focus on the chemberry and jelly breath so thing don't get too crowded! i will be taking a clone of the sunset tonight as well for my party cup challenge plant! perhaps another sunset clone to fill the inevitable loss of 1 or 2 chemberry (reg photo seeds here, boys are a thing!)
chemberry ds are happy in their new larger pots (wish i had taken pics of roots before transplant.....STRONG!) transplanted into 2 gallon smart pots with ocean floor amended with 8 tbs down to earth bio live. Jelly breaths are growing stronger everyday. sunset sherb got topped and cropped to knock her down a little height wise. And our sad lil samoas clone is starting to pray and greening back up! 18/6 light still.....will top dress jelly breath 1 and 2, sunset sherbet with roots organic foundation and grow tonight.
update! top dressed all plants with 1 tsp roots organic grow, 1 tsp roots organic foundation, and a spinkle of great white. also started regular liquid fert rotation. 15 ml roots organic buddha grow 5 ml roots organic surge 6ml fish sh!t 3ml cal mag. regular water every other day. I also cut a round of clones as i'm unsure which of the chemberry ds are ladies and i plan on keeping the best of the bunch. Samoas clone is on the up swing and producing new growth. Decided to top the chemberry d both for yield and for solid clone (pics were prior to topping)
Trucking right along! they will all recieved their weekly top dress of 2 tsp roots organic (R.O.) grow/foundation combo, Great white myco with 6ml fish sh!t added to that days water. I have also continued the every other day liquid feeding upping the dose to 10 ml R.O. surge 30 ml R.O. buddha grow per gallon. I lollipopped the Jilly Breath (1 and 2)and the sunset sherb. Removed minimal lower veg on the chemberry d's. Clones are starting to show decent roots as well.
Overdue update! Got the best worst problem with the chemberry d plants.......ALL 4 are ladies! Gonna be a crowded run for sure. Flipped to 12/12 Oct 1st. Jilly breath 1 and 2 are off to the races and packing pistils at an impressive rate for being only a week in. Only training ive done so far is topping and cropping where needed when needed. aside from topping the chemberry d are mostly unmolested as i want to continue to see each phenos individual structure. Samoas is now over a ft tall and happy in the veg tent ready to be cloned. All except samoas recieved RO bloom and grow dry ammendments as well as bi weekly liquid budda bloom and budda grow liquid as well as weekly fish sh!t.
I'm bad at journals...part who knows. All plant have been lollippoed and defoliated. Top dressing with RO uprising bloom weekly with 6 ml per gal fish sh!t. alternating plain water and RO buddha bloom 25ml/gal every other day. Jilly Breath was definitely the fastest to bulk up flower wise. Have two fairly distinctive phenos out of the four chemberry ds, with #5 looking like the strongest and quickest to flower. Sunset Sherb is also coming right along. All is well in the garden! I donated the samoas to the friend (i took cuts naturally) its over 2ft tall and about to get flipped.
Back again for another update.....all is well in the celtic closet! Switched from heavy dose dry amendments and light liquid to the opposite. Using RO grow, bloom, surge, trinity, hp2, hpk, cal mag, and fish sh!t. Did final major delfoiation yesterday. Chemberry 5 is still looking like the winner out of her sisters...and chemberry 3 has a polyploid top!