PTGC Misfit: GG#4
Well she has her legs shaved and I did some defoliation. I started adding liquid kool bloom to her nutrient solution. I put the ppms @575 and the ph @ 5.9. The smaller plant next to her is a smaller clone of white cookies I had, you can see that she has caught up and passed the gg4 in the stretch. Which I knew would happen that strain is very vigorous! Lol anyways this GG4 should put some beautiful buds out!
Still going strong. This platinum led p300 seems to be push some nice light the leafs are making them buds big. Looks like the buds are going to be beasts!
Well she still doing great I had to raise the light more the cola directly under the light started light bleaching so hopefully I got that worked out. Other than that she’s doing great. Her buds are monsters for how far along she is. Im guessing pop can size colas if everything works out. But we will see soon enough!
I took a few pics with the green lens like crackbabies said lol this plant is chugging along, nothing really new. I just cleaned and changed her water rez got a fresh nutrient solution @650ppm and the ph @5.90
Okay I’ve dialed the nutrient solution down to 400ppm and stopped using kool bloom. The ph in the rez hasbeen at 6.0. Sunday I will be doing an evaluation on the tricomes and decide when I will start the flush. She’s looking beautiful considering she’s under this 180 watt blurple I am impressed so far I usually only veg with these lights but was short on room at the time but I think it’s not going to be too bad!
I flushed for 4 days this week then let her sit for one day nothing, then I chopped her about 18 hours after her last lights off. I trimmed off most of all the fan leaves. These buds have purple in them and have lots of resin! The dry area is a 2’ x 5’ x 8’ grow tent I’m using for drying only. The temp and rh are between 62-65 degrees and 55-60 RH.
so I got all my trimming done on all the nice buds and not so leafy buds. She dried for 8 days with the temps at 64degrees and the third did t drop lower than 55rh. I had one time where it was up to 61rh but caught it fairly fast and adjusted things. I feel she could have dried 2 more days but that’s ok! I got 126grams of dry flower and 139grams of larfy small buds and sugar leaves that I’ll make into bubble hash then press into rosin. Not too bad for a 180watt blurple led