Cannabis Fan
Soil grow
Harvested: 05/23/2020
Total Days: 144
Flip Days: 96
Total Days: 144
Flip Days: 95
  • I had a chance to grow out a clone feom the NERC.  It was just in a 1 gallon pot and didnt getva lot of canopy space or food but ended uo with a nice fat cola
    Cannabis Grow 20200921 230458

.  This time around the citrus grapefruit smell was strong.  However when smoked, the stongest tasting terps are actually sandelwood.  Super strong saldelewood leaner!  Kind of an uncommon terp so interesting.  The end product is very strong even though the bud didnt look super crystal covered so im wondering if the terp package doesn't have something psychoactive from the deep roots of the sativa.  The sativa thing would be consistsnt with the narrow leaflets. 

Another note is that i had this plant right next to another with bud rot and it didn't have any signs of molds so i do t think it us mold prone.

Since this grow, I have learned the importance of keeping a clean grow space and really maintaining control of the inputs.  I know the whole world pretty much went to shit during this time period and most people dont realize it but @pbreeding had to move when everything was pretty full-on.  I dont think anyone can really blame him or anyone else for not having a lot of spare time or energy to focus on extra stuff beyond trying to figure life out.  This was the case for me and much of the issues should have been resolved before there were problems.  

One thing I will say is that Kyle should have a slogan like "just really strong weed" because I feel like this is how he makes a lot of his selections and it shows.

Anyways i know its been a long time almost a year since we started.  Maybe time for a new christmas pop?

Anyways, I hope everyone is happy and grows safe.

S

Anyways 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 1:11 pm Sgt.Bone, berkshirebud, Chefomj and 1 people liked
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
Shez
  Shez
Esteemed Member
Cannabis Fan
NYGC PBreeding: Soil grow