Forum

NYGC PBreeding: Long time Farmer, newer Grower

Page 1 / 2 Next
SaskGrower
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan

Hey guys,

Greetings from the prairies of Canada. As the title says I newer to growing, going to be chopping down my third run later on today, which is some Lemon Jeffery from Irie Genetics. Although I'm new to this I've gone head first into reading books and everything i can find online, but also listening to podcasts like The Dude Grows Show and Grow From Your Heart Podcast. I'm very excited to run some of Kyle's genetics, the N.E.R.C. sounds beautiful but for some reason I'm really interested in these Breeders Cherry Cake seeds I got go pop last night. 

As for my setup right now I'm using two Vivisun tents, a 4x4 and a 4x2. With the Lemon Jeffery finishing I'll be using the 4x4 for drying over the next week or so then moving some of these plants into there as things are getting a bit too crowded for my liking. Lights are Mars Hydro SP-250, I've been using two of these for flower in my 4x4 but as of yesterday moved one of those into the 4x2 to help beef things up a bit. 

I prefer to grow in soil as it just felt a little more comfortable for me, I've been gardening for many years and have a fairly large backyard fruit and vegetable garden. For my cannabis garden I use a native soil I managed to get from my family who happen to be organic cattle farmers, one of my cousins has a degree in horticulture and she also helped me select this soil(she called it black gold). Anyways I took that, added some peat and perlite then amended with the Clackamas Coots recipe and local ingredients.

That's all I really got for now, thanks for reading and I look forward to posting the progress of the Predicative Breeding genetics.

Have a good new year everybody.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2020 6:42 am Sgt.Bone liked

Cannabis Grow 20190816 151336
Cannabis Grow 20191231 130719
Cannabis Grow 20191231 164021
Cannabis Grow 20191231 220821

Hey guys,

Greetings from the prairies of Canada. As the title says I newer to growing, going to be chopping down my third run later on today, which is some Lemon Jeffery from Irie Genetics. Although I'm new to this I've gone head first into reading books and everything i can find online, but also listening to podcasts like The Dude Grows Show and Grow From Your Heart Podcast. I'm very excited to run some of Kyle's genetics, the N.E.R.C. sounds beautiful but for some reason I'm really interested in these Breeders Cherry Cake seeds I got go pop last night. 

As for my setup right now I'm using two Vivisun tents, a 4x4 and a 4x2. With the Lemon Jeffery finishing I'll be using the 4x4 for drying over the next week or so then moving some of these plants into there as things are getting a bit too crowded for my liking. Lights are Mars Hydro SP-250, I've been using two of these for flower in my 4x4 but as of yesterday moved one of those into the 4x2 to help beef things up a bit. 

I prefer to grow in soil as it just felt a little more comfortable for me, I've been gardening for many years and have a fairly large backyard fruit and vegetable garden. For my cannabis garden I use a native soil I managed to get from my family who happen to be organic cattle farmers, one of my cousins has a degree in horticulture and she also helped me select this soil(she called it black gold). Anyways I took that, added some peat and perlite then amended with the Clackamas Coots recipe and local ingredients.

That's all I really got for now, thanks for reading and I look forward to posting the progress of the Predicative Breeding genetics.

Have a good new year everybody.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2020 6:47 am Sgt.Bone, Chefomj and FurrySparkle liked
+ Show 3 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
SaskGrower
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan

Hey guys,

Hope everybody had a good new years and all that jazz. Heres an update from me for this week;

All of Kyle's seeds have popped and seem to be happy as hell, I saw quite a lot of people doing their germination with the paper towel trick or soaking in water but for me I found the best results by just throwing the beans right into a cup of soil. I've tried all other methods and I think my climate is just plain too cold or too dry, just to give you an idea yesterday is was 0C(32F), overnight we had a snow storm and today its -15(5F), so dialing things in properly in the grow space is always a bit of challenge.

As I mentioned in my last post, things are getting a bit crowded in my veg tent. My 4x4 main tent is still being used to dry my last harvest, but hopefully in another day or two I can move these ladies into their deluxe apartment. With so many plants and soil the RH is a bit higher(55-60ish) which the veg plants are loving but my autoflowers at the stage they are would probably like that lowered a bit. 

With all this I figured to add another fan just to help, but my stoned clumsy ass didn't check the clamp properly and one of the plants took a bit of a hit. As Bob Ross says "we dont make mistakes, we have happy accidents" so I took the part of the plant that broke off and cut 4 clones. 

My goal for this grow is to have a bit of a selection of strains down the road and also start to set up a perpetual grow cycle. Back when cannabis was first made legal I started a thing where I smoke Sativas in the Morning, Hybrids for Afternoons and Indicas for Evenings. Now that I have a much higher plant count its nice to be able to get all this together and really dial in these plants and my uses for them.

So I'll leave you guys with the genetics I'm running right now; for mornings/sativas I got Lemon Jeffery(Irie Genetics) and Alien Orange Congolese(Obsoul33t). My afternoon smokes will be the hybrid I received from Kyle. And lastly for sleepy time jams I have Saskatoon Berry from a local breeder Toon-Town Genetics, quite possible the gassiesy most piney strain I've ever had in damn near 15 years of smoking.

Again thanks for reading guys, I'm loving this grow along challenge, in Saskatchewan the stigma of cannabis still runs very strong so it's nice to have a place to write and share all this.

Cannabis Grow 20200105 083827
Cannabis Grow 20200105 083809
Cannabis Grow 20200105 083818
Cannabis Grow 20200105 083759

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2020 7:25 am Vaportrai1s, Sgt.Bone, Shez and 1 people liked
+ Show 3 comments

Hey everybody,

I hope everybodys week in their gardens was as productive and enjoyable as mine. Personally I had a pretty busy one so this is gonna be a bit of a longer post. 

So first off I got to harvest my Lemon Jeffery plants!  know I'm supposed to wait to cure them and everything but I always set aside a jar to sample and see how everything goes day by day. Let's just say I'm extremely pleased with this run, i maybe let them dry a bit too long(7 days but in a dry climate thats probabl a bit too long they ended up around 40RH in the jars), tried to control environment as much as possible for drying phase, but I just couldn't get my humidity above 45ish. Temps were high 60s. Like I said though, all in all the bud still tastes and smokes great with only a week of curing, and the Integra Boost packs seem to be helping a bit and a few jars are getting above 50.

In my veg/auto tent the Mephisto 4 Assed Monkey and the Fastbuds Westcoast OG are both doing fantastic. I just did a little bit of leaf stripping to help with airflow now that they're getting on in flower(shortly after taking this picture. You can certainly tell that the 4 Assed Monkey is Mephistos version of Gorilla Glue. My hands smell like the actual glue so much its insane. With the soil setup I have here again it's all my native soil mixed with Perlite, Peatmoss and Clackamas Coots mix and all ive done is use Recharge and water with RO water. The plants just look so happy to me I had to replicate this(more on that later). As for Kyle seeds; they also seem pretty happy, up until a few days ago they had been crowded which is why I think a couple of them stretched a bit, but they're happy little ladies doin' their thing. 

Now in my 4x4 I'm still working on dialing and setting everything up since finishing my last run. I moved one of my SP250 Mars lights into my 4x2 and I'm incredibly happy with the results, but also sadly means things in the 4x4 are a bit cold, around low 70s with lights on. However, through total accident related to me having to go out of town for a gig, I left my humidifier unfilled for a few hours. Which dried things our quite a bit(20RH) but brought the temps up to a much nicer high 70s. So to fix the humidity I added another 30gal Grassroots fabric pot. Did a similar thing with the soil, although I only had 15 gallons of my Coots mix. So even though its -20 and theres a snow storm I mixed up some soil that's a bit Colder(hahahahaha). Seems to help a bit to raise the RH and temps as well. Sitting a little nicer at mid 70s and between 40 and 45 RH. I imagine once I add the New Years plants it should help even more.

I'm looking forward to reading all your posts for this week, and I'm actually watching a bit to see when everybody starts transplanting so I can do the same. I think I'll be using the new 30gal for the Cherry Cake and I'll be experimenting with interplanting some Strawberries. This way not only will i get a nice look at how the strain grows with them sharing the same pot I'll hopefully have some delicious indoor grown strawberries!

Take care guys and have a good and happy week in the garden. 👍 

Cannabis Grow 20200111 140107(0)
Cannabis Grow 20200109 123501
Cannabis Grow 20200112 091413
Cannabis Grow 20200112 100931
Cannabis Grow 20200112 100951
Cannabis Grow 20200112 124832

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2020 12:14 pm Chefomj and Sgt.Bone liked
+ Show 7 comments
SaskGrower
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan

Hey guys,

Just got a quick update for you today. I saw Chez as as well as Chef and a few other people potting up so o decided to move up the Cherry Cake girls. Now this is my first time using my native soil but I noticed some fuzz and other funky stuff in my soil and around the roots. I've heard this is a good thing? Still kinda weird to see. Anyways I moved these into my 30 gallon pot and we'll see how they do, I'll most likely move the NERC plants up to 3 gallons either tonight or tomorrow.

Cannabis Grow 20200115 200428
Cannabis Grow 20200115 200252
Cannabis Grow 20200115 200606
Cannabis Grow 20200115 200026

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/15/2020 6:16 pm Sgt.Bone and Shez liked
+ Show 1 comments

Hey guys,

I have a few good things, couple bad things and some revelations happen in the garden this week.

I'll start with the good things; my 4x2 auto/veg tent is rockin and rollin at a nice and warm 77-80 and my RH sits usually around 45, maybe a few fluctuations here and there but overall the plants are happy as can be. My Autoflowers are starting to put off some ridiculous smells I'm really enjoying how they're trucking along. Typically I've been in a hurry to finish plants but it's a nice change of pace for me to want the plants to take longer because I'm simply enjoying how they're growing. Being a hobbyist gardener this is my first winter growing indoors and I'm loving even more that it's a plant I'll be smoking.

Now unfortunately I have the bad news. While transplanting one of my NERC ladies, about 5 seconds after taking this root picture, I dropped the plant right on the floor. I'm a pretty large guy, long hair, tattoos and I screamed like a little damn girl. With my plant laying in a sad pile, I very quickly scooped it up and popped it into a 3 gallon pot. I kept both plant in the 4x2 tent because of the aforementioned dialled in environment and you can't even really tell which plant it happened to. In fact the Breeders Cherry Cake plants in the 4x4 seem to be growing not as well as the NERC and I Didnt drop those ones on the fucking floor.

Which bring me the revelations portion. Seeing the difference in growth since moving everything into my 4x4 tent tells me what I kind of already knew. My environment is way too damn cold, it's been -40ish outside the last while so not surprising but too be honest I've been battling low temps since the end of September. The best I can get my tent up to the last while is around 21 or 22(low 70s) and after closing passive vents, turning down my exhaust, covering my windows with plastic and doing pretty well everything you can imagine I'm finally ready to say screw it. This upcoming week I'm adding a 400 watt HID light to my set up. This will be used in addition to the Mars SP250 and I'll most likely go with the Vivosun light from Amazon as I'll be able to use the MH light for veg up until Feb 1st. Hopefully this will give me some extra heat and I'll get the best of both HPS and LED in flower, plus I'll have lots of breathing room to dial the temps in Just Right. 

One last thing to mention thats a bit fun! For anybody whose seen Trailer Park Boys, this week I fired up a little extra space to sex test some plants and also to flower out a Lemon Jeffery plant I was not quite happy with but didnt really want to throw away.

Anyways I hope that makes sense, I'm pretty baked and my crop I harvested seems to get my mind racing a bit, gotta love those sativas. Have a good week your gardens you guys.

Cannabis Grow 20200119 081840
Cannabis Grow 20200119 081836
Cannabis Grow 20200119 080926
Cannabis Grow 20200116 194621

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/19/2020 7:29 pm Chefomj and Sgt.Bone liked
+ Show 7 comments

Thanks for the support guys, my lights off temps I seem to be able to keep pretty decent, like around 20(68.9). In terms of economics I checked out the consumption costs with my local power company and honestly I could add a 1000watt HPS and it would only cost me an additional $60 per Year, so 400 watt isnt really too much to sorry about for me. Anyways, I forgot to list a couple pics

Cannabis Grow 20200119 153744
Cannabis Grow 20200119 153831

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/19/2020 8:11 pm Sgt.Bone, Chefomj and Shez liked
SaskGrower
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan

Hey guys,

I had another big week in the garden this time around, and as usual lots of little learning experiences along the way. 

I'll start with the biggest change I've made this week. After my long winded explanation of dealing with cold temps I finally said fuck it and went big! I caved and added a 400 watt HID lamp to my 4x4 grow tent. First off I will say it took care of my low temps in no time at all, I had to adjust quite a few things and get it all dialled in but now things are sitting nicely at 25-26(high 70s). The plants seem to be enjoying the temps and I'm getting some real nice growth rolling along. Of course this comes this a set back of lower humidity, it sits around 35 RH, which isnt great but it seems to me that plants will take higher temps and lower RH rather than the other way around. 

I would have liked to have added a temp controller to exhaust fan but alas my local grow store that sells this controller is closed for reno's right now so I'll have to wait to add that, which means night time temps will definitely get a touch off on me, I notice it sits around 19 on average but I had a dip one night down to 18 but other than that no real issues keeping that in line.

I decided to move the NERC in with the other plants and all 4 of Kyle's genetics are happy as can be, so far. I was debating topping this weekend but not too sure if it's to close to the first to do that? 

In other news i had to transplant a couple of my other plants from 3 up to 7 gallon pots. They just seemed to be yellowed and droopy and I noticed they were a touch root bound when transplanting, upon checking them later I noticed droopy leaves but I'll chalk that up to either over watering or the transplant.

The last bit of news I have is a little progress o on my grow room build! Just a quick wall framed up but I'll be doing some work throughout thevl next week, so more on that next week.

Cannabis Grow 20200125 141218
Cannabis Grow 20200126 115207
Cannabis Grow 20200126 115214

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/26/2020 6:55 pm Shez, aLBieHI, Sgt.Bone and 1 people liked
+ Show 6 comments

Well guys,

Not sure if I fucked up or if I simply just read something wrong, but I swear to God I remember hearing that people were flipping on either the 1st or the 15th, personally I had other plants ready to flip so before checking this forum I flipped these bitches right on February 1st! 

Now the first thing I'll say is I'm really digging the mix of HPS and LED. It's just interesting to me to see these different spectrums and technologies of lighting together in such a small space. I've been reading a lot and watching videos lately about lighting in grow rooms and it really peaked my interesting hearing about using lighting as a recipe similar to how I would mix my soil. I know this is only my 5th run I guess, when I started this grow journal it was 3 but with my autoflowers a week from harvest I guess I got that number wrong, anyways I've never seen plants so damn happy. The temps have been real nice at 25 or 26(again high 70s) and the RH is evening off around high 30s and I even got up to 40 this week. Night time temps are ok at about 19(66) lowest I saw was like 18.5, probably not great but I dont think the plants mind too terribly much.

Anyways I had to cull one plant in my room as I found out it was a Male. Dont worry though guys, its wasnt one of Kyle's ladies, it was one of my Alien Orange Congolese from my DGC membership, all good though as the female I have is rockin nice and strong, I'll have to train her down a bit to control the stretch over the next couple weeks.

So obviously because of my fuck up with the faster flip I decided not to top any of the grow challange plants, I guess also to see how they grow in a natural state. I managed to take a few clones of each so hopefully they survive(still getting the process of cloning down as a newish grower) so if all goes as planned I'll be able to keep these genetics around and play and experiment with them a bit over the next while. My ultimate goal is to run both the NERC and Cherry Cake outdoors in a few of my friends and families backyards, we have a short growing season and a harsh climate so I want to treat it an experiment ot sorts and compare all the final products between everybody, and get high as fuck in the process.

So after all that long post this brings me to my auto flowers which are pretty well finished up. The 4 Assed Monkey in the back i can probably chop right now but the OG in the front looks to not quite be ready. I'll be pushed the 4 Assed Monkey a bit and harvesting the OG a bit early to get a proper drying area this time around. Probably not ideal but I got extra seeds of both strains I can run and try again with. Fortunately my grow room build continues a bit, I'll be adding some drywall on the outer walls to conceal everything but I'm looking forward to posting my progress on that aswell. 

Thanks for reading guys and have a good week in your gardens.

Cannabis Grow 20200202 213421
Cannabis Grow 20200202 165700
Cannabis Grow 20200202 165627
Cannabis Grow 20200202 165614
Cannabis Grow 20200202 165604

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2020 7:44 pm Terpgiant, aLBieHI, Shez and 2 people liked
+ Show 1 comments
SaskGrower
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
Long time Farmer, newer Grower

Whoops, forgot to add the flip to flower count. Sorry fellas, I'll get this proper posting thing down eventually. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2020 7:46 pm Shez, Chefomj and Sgt.Bone liked
SaskGrower
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan

Hey guys,

So the first big news was chopping my 4 Assed Monkey as well as Westcoast OG Autoflowers, my preferred method to dry is using the same grow space, which presented me with the problem of what to do with my living soil pot for about a week. Luckily I was diligent enough of finish up a little more in soon to be grow room. Humble beginnings for what this will be buy it's nice to see it getting started. My next step is to bring in an electrician for some upgrades.

Like I mentioned last week I could have probably let the OG go another week or two but all in all it had to be done. Another few pictures I have here is removing my Burning Ember Pepper plant from the living soil pot, churning and burning the cover crop, then adding some more coots mix soil. Also added some straw for a mulch layer but not pictured. 

Now as for my flower tent; things are kicking ass in a way I've never seen. I know I keep saying this but mixing HPS and LED was a decision I'm extremely pleased with. Looking in the tent everything is stretching really nicely, it's really interesting to me to see the different sized pots and the height I'm getting from each plant. Chances are this week I'll have to pull down the branches on some of the taller girls but with all of Kyle's genetics I didn't top or do anything to them so I want them to stay all natural for this first run(the clones i took seem go be holding on so if all goes planned I'll have the genetics around for a bit).

All in all I guess not much happened this week other than this crazy stretch, but I should have some nice but sets to show everything by next week. 

Have a good week in the gardens everybody 

Cannabis Grow 20200209 120447
Cannabis Grow 20200209 120416
Cannabis Grow 20200209 120414
Cannabis Grow 20200209 120411
Cannabis Grow 20200209 120408
Cannabis Grow 20200209 120402
Cannabis Grow 20200209 094819
Cannabis Grow 20200209 094809
Cannabis Grow 20200209 092815
Cannabis Grow 20200209 080133
Cannabis Grow 20200207 231129

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/09/2020 10:47 am Shez and Sgt.Bone liked
+ Show 2 comments
SaskGrower
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan

Hey guys

Got another fun update this week, it's a long weekend here in Saskatchewan so I was able to spend lots of time in the garden and it was pretty fuckin awesome.

First big news was trimming up a harvest. Probably pulled these plants and jarred them a bit too early but lessons learned for next time. But now that the space is available I got my veg/auto tent cleaned, reset and all ready to rock. This time around I'm doing some Northern Lights Autoflower, as well germinated a Skunk #1(photo period) both from Seedsman. Honestly not really sure if these genetics are even what they claim but I was ordering some Peyote seeds for a friend from Vancouver Seed Bank and the price was fairly low for the beans. Also in the 4x2 are clones of all my flowering plants and another Burning Ember Pepper plant, which is hopefully still feeding some Swirskii Mites. Lastly just for fun I decided to pop some really old bag seeds from an old timer, these are really throw aways, not sure if any will even make it at all, but the bag said SK on it and is just likely from around early 2000s probably between 00 and 05. So idea on strain but in guessing some kind of Kush

So after all that we have the Flower Tent, where dreams are made and all the magic happens! Being I flipped this tent on the first I just started week 3 of flower so I decided to lollipop these ladies and give them a small selective defoliation. I know lots of guys don't like this but for me I really needed go free up some space if only for ease of watering. Pretty much the leaves i pulled was based on making things easy and fit better. So we have a before and after picture here. One thing I'm noticing with this grow in the NERC and Cherry Cake havent quite shown bud sites yet whereas the Saskatoon Berry and Alien Orange Congolese have some nice bud sets.

I'm gonna chalk that one up to those plants being considerably younger than the other ones when I flipped. I've heard lots of guys claim that 2 weeks in veg is enough to flip but as you can see here that shit just ain't true. Lessons learned as always, I think it's ok to make a mistake as long as you approach that mistake with a learning mindset, or maybe that's just what I tell myself to feel better. Anyways by next week I'm sure I'll have some nice bud sets to show you guys, although the NERC right in the middle is fighting for space a bit you can hopefully still see her.

Not too much to report for my grow room build, for now things will slow down as I have some important gigs over the next few weeks, but luckily I'll be able to do some electric upgrade probably around beginning of March and I can get rolling again.

That's all for me this time around, take care guys and have a good week in your gardens.

Cannabis Grow 20200217 091325
Cannabis Grow 20200217 063925
Cannabis Grow 20200217 063917
Cannabis Grow 20200217 063912
Cannabis Grow 20200217 063900
Cannabis Grow 20200216 133202
Cannabis Grow 20200216 132534
Cannabis Grow 20200216 120929
Cannabis Grow 20200213 214052

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/17/2020 7:20 am Chefomj, aLBieHI, Sgt.Bone and 1 people liked
+ Show 8 comments

Well guys, we have some bad news here.  I've been out of touch for a while just because I've been busy with various music activities over the last few weeks. As we all know the plants dont care about our schedules, fortunately things just kind of run smoothly at this point, or so I thought. 

Checking out my room the last week has been like a knife in the heart 4 plants hermd on me. Looking at the various posts around the site it looks like I'm not the only one. So two of the plants that hermd were the Cherry Cake from P Breeding but also I had two other plants from a different breeder also do this. Granted the 3 remaining plants dont show any signs of herming, even the NERC seems to be all good. 

Now my question here; if I have a plant that's shooting hermaphrodite pollen will that make other plants in the room also go herm? I'm just trying to figure out if it's me that caused ththe problem. Kyle's genetics accross the site seem to have this issue but what do you guys think about that other strain I had?

So heres a few pics to close out this post. The red circles pic is the Saskatoon Berry from Toon Town Genetics, I ccontacted the breeder and hes telling me his strain is extremely stable, hence my question above. The other pics are the Cherry Cake pollen sacks and my canopy at the moment, before i get home after work and kill the two Cherry Cake. 

Fuck.

Cannabis Grow 20200305 065613
Cannabis Grow 20200305 062920(0)
Cannabis Grow 20200305 062900
Cannabis Grow 20200229 161435

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2020 5:12 am Growasaurusrex, Sgt.Bone and Shez liked
+ Show 9 comments
SaskGrower
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
NYGC PBreeding: Long time Farmer, newer Grower

Hey guys, 

I heard a quote once that said; "the problem is not the problem, the problem is your reaction to the problem" let's be honest, after having to kill a few plants in the garden this last week, it was pretty tragic, it feels kind of like putting down a pet, but much like loosing an old dog and adopting a new puppy it's part of being a gardener/pet owner. Maybe I should stop giving my plants girls names.

Anyways, shown here we have my New England Rock Candy, I call the tall one Meagan and the short one Michelle. I've treated both exactly the same and I prefer the growth of the taller plant, it seems to have a stronger stem, smells quite a bit more on a stem rub and really, she just looks a little nicer to me. In the end it will come down to a smoke test to see which one I'll keep, luckily I have clones of both growing quite nicely in the veg tent.

Going with that theme in the veg/auto flower tent things are going smooth as can be. The Northern Lights autos are coming into their own and recovering from a topping. All my clones are rooted and up potted into 1 gals. The Skunk #1 plant in the middle was planted same day as the autos, but topped around 3 days ago, also recovering fantastically, she'll be getting clones cut maybe later on today.

If you look in the one picture I'm dealing with a bit if a N deficiency on my Alien Orange Congolese. I grew some Sativas last run that liked to be top dressed around week 5 but clearly this plant is a heavy feeder. For next round I'll have to top dress her on week 4 rather than week 5 and I can probably maximize her potential a bit more, also I'll be trimming those yellow leaves off later today as they wont be getting better at this point and I want to focus plant energy on bud growth rather than fixing crappy leaves(honestly I have no idea if there's any scientific credence to that but it sounds real nice). As for the Rock Candy ladies they've looked nice and healthy this whole run so just in case I hit them both with a top dress yesterday, which would be the start of flowering week 6. My top dress is super simple and actually completely jacked from Mr Canucks Grow on Youtube. Just 70/30 Power Bloom 2-8-4 and All Purpose 4-4-4 from Gaia Greens. Just that Recharge and RO water is all these plants get and so far they dig it.

After all that next on the list for me will be moving the living soil pot out of the flower room and put into my under construction basement room. Dont currently have a picture but I have a Lemon Jeffery mom down there under a small light. My plan is to put it in the 30gal, scrog it out then flip in a few weeks, gotta continue the perpetual harvest after all. 

Thats all for me this week guys take care and have a good time in your gardens.

Cannabis Grow 20200308 110420
Cannabis Grow 20200308 103415
Cannabis Grow 20200308 103409
Cannabis Grow 20200308 103405
Cannabis Grow 20200308 103400

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2020 10:21 am Shez, Pope_Weazl, Sgt.Bone and 1 people liked

Alrighty guys,

Amid all the craziness happening in the world right now, luckily the plants dony know anything about that. These ladies are rolling into week 8 of flower and stacking nicely. Well sort of; the Rock Candy one in the back left seems to either be a runt or I didn't grow it as well as the big one shown here. Granted I did absolutely everything the same with both plants so I'll be running the clones I have to see if it was grower error or just an undesirable pheno.

But with all this; I have a question for the more experienced guys here; I was browsing the interwebs and I found a breeder called Alien Genetics, whom also has a strain called Rock Candy or Alien Rock Candy. The issue I notice is the parents of this Alien guys Rock Candy are the exact same as Kyles, Sour Dubble and Alien Tahoe. Now is New England Rock Candy a collaboration or am I the only one left confused by this information?

Cannabis Grow 20200320 071033
Cannabis Grow 20200320 071028
Cannabis Grow 20200320 071025

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/20/2020 9:30 am Shez, Growasaurusrex and Sgt.Bone liked
+ Show 1 comments
Page 1 / 2 Next