Forum

NYGC Potluck: Why you gelly- soulfire gardens

Superjoint
Practicing Grower
NYGC Potluck: Why you gelly- soulfire gardens

My 9 year old seeds, pineapple chunk and super lemon haze, failed to germinate (surprise) so I went ahead with what I had on hand. This will be my 3rd time growing Why You Gelly and I’m excited to try even more techniques, Cheers!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2021 9:43 pm ironman300k, CrackBabies and dkzoo liked
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
Superjoint
Practicing Grower

So it’s going down, in my frustration I went ahead and threw my seeds that failed to sprout via paper towel method in jiffy pellets along with 3 each of the gozer og and grim bastard og (reg seeds) so we will see what happens over the next few days. I already have a couple sprouting thankfully! The seeds shed their shells well. Say that 5x fast haha

Cannabis Grow image

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2021 7:01 pm ironman300k and CrackBabies liked
Superjoint
Practicing Grower

Cannabis Grow 36FE6F97 BB9C 4E5E 92FD E10E67AEFE75

Got past the little “drying out in the paper towel” issue and now we have 2 why you gelly specimens to start, 1 shorter and 1 tall with a bit of a mutation. Either way we’re rollin with it! Let’s see what we can learn from round 3... I’m using Jack’s hydro 3-2-1 base nutrient ratio and I’ve fed for the past 3 days since transferring to pint bags. I’m reusing coco from a previous grow that I rinsed and buffered. Then I soaked my pint bags in Jack’s for at least 1 hour @ 450ec because my cotyledons had already been open for a suitable period . I mixed Jack’s part a and epsom 3g, 1g respectively and 2g part b, SLF-100 and 1/40 tsp yucca powder then diluted that with RO water with SLF-100 and yucca ph to 6.4. I’ve been raising the ec 75-90 ec each feed. Once a day at this point up to 700 ec in as of today. Plants are at roughly 2-300 ppf under t5 fluorescent bulbs. I’ll be running tribus microbes once I hit about 1000 ec in, maybe a bit sooner. I will be supplementing with CO2 for the first time this grow, I have all the equipment for a closed loop system and I’m just waiting for my 5x5 tent and my new grower’s choice roi-e720 to come in to get everything set up. I also will be putting together my own halo system this grow, parts were ordered for that last night as well. There is much work to be done in the near future!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2021 12:41 am ironman300k, PhoSoup and CrackBabies liked
Superjoint
Practicing Grower

Cannabis Grow 709B024F B3D1 4818 9A76 AC633F799744

So I’m a couple days late, been incredibly busy! I just transplanted 2 days ago. Down to just 1 girl left, I pulled the other because she was mutated and not growing. I’m guessing the taproot was compromised during germination. Oh well. We’ll make the most of it!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/18/2021 1:49 pm
Superjoint
Practicing Grower

Cannabis Grow 16115590 E0DA 4549 976D CB31973EF71F

moving right along! Should be ready for a topping here in the next couple days. Node spacing is desirable. Should be a fun one!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/25/2021 12:25 am