Forum

SAFC Planets: Generate Together

Knah
  Knah
Reputable Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows

Stars glittering with red, gold and green line the horizon as the journey towards home continues. 
When was the last time I was there? Had I ever really been there? Was it just a dream or had I really lived that illegal life on the planet of green? 
Ghost of my senses remind me of the many good people there. I had learned so many new techniques and gained deeper understandings from the inhabitants. They were funny and serious. Novices and experts.Young and old.  They spanned the entire land of the globe.
One person in particular reached out to others within the community to offer life. Out of love he taught and showed new ways of growing medicine. For those that found this medicine, it was understood to be the key to higher frequencies and healing.  

High levels of respect were present among the people and love was the guiding force in this wonderful land of knowledge. 
Elders and newbies were treated as equals and traded freely amongst each other. Multiple strains and an endless list of genetics of medicine were at the fingertips of these pioneers. 
They held special sessions were they would all join energy ties and plant medicine at the same time on a set day. This harmonizing of vibrations radiated through the universe and returned in the material form of lights and tents and fans and jars and pipes and clothing and more knowledge than anyone could have ever dreamed! 

Yes! I do remember how real it was! That must be why I am being hurled through the vastness of space in the direction of the light. It won’t be long now...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2021 10:07 am Gardenofthegods, OrganicAutosMi, smotpoker and 3 people liked

Like photons bouncing off reflective Mylar, pictures of common layouts appear in my mind only to pop like a bubble when a new thought arises. Did I do my last grow in an open 5x4 area or was it a 2x4? The journey home gives plenty of time for planning  

The night sky, so vast, only allows the reflections of distant light to peer back into time. That darkness of the past is heavy and hazy but the light ahead has already ignited the fumes within the memory of my soul. It’s warmth begins to penetrate the closed lids of my eyes. As the light appears to grow closer I feel a familiar vibration. The vibration is the same that powers the green planet and all that dwell within it.

Photontek and Mars Hydro... ? Has the time in space imbedded some alien forms of technology in my memory? Space stations? Laser guns? No, no, no!   These names are LED fixtures used in my grows!! Alas! The light is opening my mind to higher thoughts and transforming sparks of energy into flames of passion and desire. 
This flight home is about freedom.  The freedom gained in helping and watching the earth manifest as medicine. Every grow has broken a tie to the physical while simultaneously rooting  me deeper in the spiritual.  Each of the journals that have accumulated over this short period of time are treasure maps. Maps leading away from habitual thoughts and actions. They are guiding spirits. Offering guidance towards a more fruitful existence.

It’s not what I have in my hands at the end that matters. It’s what I have learned, accepted, rejected, shared and cared for in my time that will synchronize with the source vibration. 

Will I awaken from this dream before my return or have I accepted a one way ticket wide awake?  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/13/2021 9:40 am CrackBabies and BBudz420 liked
+ Show 3 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal

I can feel the approach of Earth. The feeling isn’t created in the vessel that carries us closer to home. It’s a feeling of the earth itself. Its the same feeling in me. Just as carelessly floating in the ocean on my back as waves cause the sun to shine on my toes then on my nose. Back to my toes and again on my nose. I feel an undulating call with promises of milk and honey. I can recall different species of medicine we grew back home having a growth pattern similar to the calling. They would rise to meet the sun in the morning and gently bow as the sun tucked itself away in the west. Up and down. Calmly rising and falling only to be lifted higher than the previous day. 

🎶  even though the situation it a get tight, Jah will always guide I n I with light...🎶

With vibes high in meditation I see @GrowForShow and @CrackBabies being pulled into the planet. @BBudz420 is receiving transmission from the Coco4cannabis headquarters  as he leads us in this expedition. His signal was gladly received a couple of million miles ago. He’s headed in for the upcoming gathering as well. The calling had been sent out by the Doc earlier this year. It’s a gathering of minds and hearts known as  the Spring Auto Flower Challenge 2021!
I’m being drawn back into the planet from the previous challenge which had me in another solar system.  The photoperiods there do well for me.  With a bit more growing space I’m able to really let the girls spread out so they can bathe in the photons from above. 

“🎶 Neva sell or buy your dignity. We are gifted by the Almighty. My particular gift is to ...🎶”

With the SAFC comes just that, a challenge. I have little experience with autos. I’m also going to be running in a 2x4 for this experience. Who said “Tell me how you plan on gettin' swole if you don't ever get sore”? My point is, I can’t allow myself to get too comfortable. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/16/2021 10:19 am Gardenofthegods, Pablo and BBudz420 liked
+ Show 1 comments

The rain has fallen and green has blanketed the landscape. The freshly watered land has a scent that reminds me of childhood. My young bare hands digging into the earth would seed this familiar fruit planted in my memory. Images of earthworms wrestling to bury themselves back into the darkness flood my mind as the sun gently rises. 

The Dawn brings a glow that shimmers thru dew on grass blades and on the leaves of the newly emerging life of trees. It’s golden hue signals the birds to sing a name upon their tounges. I’ve landed just in time to see the morning awaken. Preparation is at hand for the session. The next couple of days brings a labor of love. There will be coco washed and buffered in Cal-Mag for 16hrs. Seeds will be gently germinated in the coming hours as well. All growers will be doing just as Mother Earth is doing now, gently preparing a home for this season’s inhabitants. 

Transmusions are coming thru via YouTube. I’ve recently watched @Smotpoker as he and @crispywannabe offer knowledge to the masses. This journey brings challenges but there is a comfort in having a community to help along the way. His auto flower training videos are preparing me for a successful training session in this grow. 

Through the powers of the universal soul, I have been gifted life from @PhoSoup. Thank you 🙏  , Pho bro. The life selected and bred by Mephisto Genetics is Heisenberg Special x 3 Bears OG. Heisenberg and his buddies, Max and Pascual were some wild dudes. But that’s neither here nor there. 

🎶“You have two ears so just use them
Two lungs so don’t abuse them
Speak beauty peace and power medicine love light and wisdom
Plant seeds and grow the fruits them
Read books and teach the youth them
And when you change yourself that’s the destruction of the system (tell them).”🎶

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/18/2021 10:41 am Pablo and BBudz420 liked
+ Show 2 comments

Cannabis Grow CE2D1636 0F74 41DD 80B8 4A8F62ACDED2
Cannabis Grow 2ED56830 52B5 4FA6 8AB0 E9D0B4B23B40

Papa Bear

Momma Bear 

Baby Bear 

Synchronicity  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/20/2021 2:11 pm Gardenofthegods, OrganicAutosMi and BBudz420 liked

“🎶 ...Shine bright you are a light amplified! Crystallize,  realize what’s inside...You are golden and true! The rocky road of life that has lead you to you! What are you becoming when you always have been? Nothing but your remembrance  through your inner sensing...we are undeniable light.🎶” 

Tap roots have emerged from Papa Bear. Mama Bear has broken open to expose the smallest of nubs. Baby Bear is still sleeping. 
I enjoy seeing my life not only in the day to day habits and activities , but also seeing it in the being that lives in unison with us. While parts of me are in a deep slumber, other parts are just awakening. Just like the cycle of a blooming flower, there still exist something older and rooted more deeply.  The something is what has always been present as a memory.
Rather than pushing, I am relaxing. Mama and Papa Bear had the job of seeding life and waiting patiently for it to emerge. Just as the gifted givers of life have done before, we sit calmly while Baby Bear forms. 
Although Baby Bear has a lot of growing g to do, I think on her formation. I think about her future. I think of her tenderness and her vigor. Even before she is present she has already been hung out to dry. When did she exist if she is already gone?

🎶“...Relax in the river and let go. For We are all pieces in the grand design...”.🎶

🎶Indubious🎶

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/22/2021 8:22 am Tickle, smotpoker, Pablo and 1 people liked
Knah
  Knah
Reputable Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows

Papa Bear awoke to a limp and lifeless Mama Bear.
She had mentioned a funny feeling before bed. The loss of Baby Bear had crushed Mama Bear. The log cabin had now become lifeless without Baby around. Maybe her heart just couldn’t function correctly without Baby Bear and quit working. 
Papa bear stands above the freshly packed ground with his head bowed. As I see him standing there I recall the solitude of space. One has to embrace the silence and loneliness. For in that stillness lies a source vibration that can only be sensed within such silent moments. It’s this source that carries the weight of our sleeping minds. It also brings old bones back to life. 
Papa is going to have to embrace his loss in order to find his strength. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/26/2021 12:30 pm Gardenofthegods and BBudz420 liked
+ Show 3 comments

🎶🎶🎶 The ship is always safe at the shore but that ain’t what it meant for. No, that ain’t what it meant for. The ship is always safe at the shore, but that ain’t what it meant for! No, That ain’t what it meant for! The ship is always safe at the shore, but that ain’t what it meant for. No, That ain’t what’s it meant for!🎶🎶🎶🎶

A fire orange glow embodied Papa Bear like a gentle shield. It’s aura created from the burning of the spliff he lit while getting lost in music. 
“🎶Deeper, deeper down low... Deeper deeper down low...🎶”

A wave of energy was surging from within his bones to the room surrounding him. The energy was like heat but instead of emitting, he was absorbing. He could feel the pulse and spin of life around him. It reminded him of a bliss felt with Mama Bear at the beginning of their time together. It energized his life. The feeling had motivated his heart and his actions. Baby Bear had only amplified that light when he came along. Now Papa Bear sits alone with the memories lifting him to newer heights. 
“🎶You are deservedness
The blessings never rest
You see the activation of your inner Godliness
The heartbeat in your chest
The birth of life in breath
Alignment is fulfillment of the prophecy and bottomless.🎶”

“🎶We rarely see just how good our life is
Sometime it take a crisis
To harness all your lightning
The time you’re living now
Will be reflected on as essential to your process and making you strong
But if you see it in the now and you harness the vibe
You transcend all the agony from a self-divide
King inside your spirit, Queen inside your heart
The best of times are here right in this birth of thought

Your memories are portals to an ancient life and
You never miss the water till the well runs dry so
Claim it right now, claim it right here
Deem yourself worthy through your layers of fear
And if you drop all circumstance that got you here
The real you shine through so clear, you hear...These are the good ol’ days. Friends like us we will never part ways, no
These are the good ol’ days.🎶”

🎶Indubious 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/29/2021 8:48 am CrackBabies and BBudz420 liked
+ Show 2 comments

Papa bear is surrounded by his support. The 2x4 home they are in is powered overhead by a Mars Hydro TSL 2000. Big Chillz breed by Capulator is taking up half of their residence. But will be removed soon.  A man makes his plans but it’s not him that directs the path. 4 other occupants will be joining the planetary party. Part cup will be changing as well. Papa is the last Mohican. All others are photos.

Cannabis Grow BADA475F 6988 4FAB B23A BBC5BBFC6C55

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/30/2021 6:06 am Gardenofthegods, BBudz420 and CrackBabies liked
+ Show 1 comments

Cannabis Grow 0312B34B 0FD1 4A58 9447 98E0551A3757

Papa Bear is down for the count. I will have to run my 4 photos. Big Chillz. Macintosh OCgrower76 cut, Sun Cakes OCgrower76 cut, Jungle Mac. All will be in one gallons pots for space concerns. 
As I write this, I attempt to right my light. The Mars-Hydro TSL 2000 has gone from 100% power to having half at 25% power and the other half at 50% power. We will see what planet Mars-Hydro emails back... even in the Den of Lions I will not bow a knee to the enemy. 💪💪✊

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/03/2021 11:56 am Gardenofthegods and BBudz420 liked
+ Show 1 comments

All three seedlings are done. Not a single survivor. The other four plants won’t work timing wise. I had already flipped them. Other room is in flower as well. Ima sit tight and wait for the next round. 🙏💚

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2021 10:14 am OldWoman and BBudz420 liked

Closing journal. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2021 5:01 am
Knah
  Knah
Reputable Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows

Closed 

ReplyQuote