Forum

SAFC Planets: A Little late to the Party!!!

Page 1 / 2 Next
John_334
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan

First grow challenge , First grow journal lol. Planted two ladies in Rockwool cubes April 24 by 360Grow .

They will be transplanted into two DWC bubble buckets using Advanced Nutrients coco line  

Grow Equipment: 

Grow tent- Gorilla grow tent light line 2X4 

Grow light- Mars hydro Sp 3000

Grow fan- Ac infinity's 4inch smart series Intake and Ex

Plant training method - Top at the sixth node and hang on for dear life!!

Scuffed two seed using the DR CoCo method then soaked over night 4/23 aprox 12 hrs

Planted the soaked seeds directly into Rockwool cubes 4/24 

Cannabis Grow IMG 2039
Cannabis Grow IMG 2038

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/25/2021 4:07 pm Rusty, coco loco and BBudz420 liked
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal

Added R.O water PH to 5.5  to the humidity dome , just waiting for these girls to break ground 

Environment has been staying steady around 75-80 degrees  and upper 50 to low 60 RH

I have the mars hydro sp 3000 turned down to 25

Cannabis Grow IMG 2043
Cannabis Grow IMG 2042
Cannabis Grow IMG 2041

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/25/2021 8:43 pm Rusty and BBudz420 liked

Came home from work and seen signs of life !!!

Added a small cups worth of R.O water PH to 5.5  to the humidity dome 

Cannabis Grow IMG 2046

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/27/2021 10:26 pm coco loco, Kung fu Kush and BBudz420 liked
+ Show 2 comments

So I see these two ladies stood up and stretched their legs out today!!! 

Technically this is day 4 planted 4/24

Seedling on the right already has a tap root showing out of the bottom of the Rockwool cube Left not yet.

Im sure they will be transplanted into there DWC buckets in just a couple more days

Temperature  has been in the high 70's to low 80's and RH high 60's to low 70's

Cannabis Grow IMG 2049
Cannabis Grow IMG 2048

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/28/2021 9:44 pm Rusty, coco loco, OrganicAutosMi and 2 people liked
+ Show 1 comments

Day 5 4/29

Woke up this morning and seen a tap root on the left cube .

Mixed up two 5 gallon buckets of nutrients (3.25 gallons is the actual water level) 

Mixed 3ML of grow A and 3ML of grow B

PH 5.8

EC 250

Transplanted Rockwool cubes into there 6in net pots 

Light cycle is 24 HR and the height is 24 in above the Ladies

Cannabis Grow IMG 2057
Cannabis Grow IMG 2056
Cannabis Grow IMG 2058

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/29/2021 9:51 pm Rusty and CrackBabies liked

These ladies are growing great so far , iv been noticing when I adjust the PH in the morning (7)AM and then in the evening (7) PM im seeing a lil bit more PH drift than id like on top of my water taking less PH Down than before. My PH is set to 5.8 in the AM and it seems to drift to the upper ends of 6 sometimes 7. My nutrient line is Advanced nutrients and is advertised as a PH neutral line 🤔 

Adjusted the PH back to 5.8 in both buckets, filled the humidifier and tucked the ladies in for the night . Still running 24hr lights until tomorrow or day 7

Cannabis Grow IMG 2066
Cannabis Grow IMG 2065

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/30/2021 9:42 pm Rusty, CrackBabies and BBudz420 liked
+ Show 3 comments

The ladies are looking good to me thus far , went ahead and changed the nutrients out today. I like to replace nutrients every Sunday so I wanted to get on that schedule. So far we've been having lower temps in the NW so my buckets temps have been in the high sixties. canopy temps have been in the low seventies and humidity high fifties.  

Upped nutrients

Grow A 6ml

Grow B 6ml

EC 350

PH 5.8 

Cannabis Grow IMG 2087
Cannabis Grow IMG 2089
Cannabis Grow IMG 2088

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2021 10:23 pm Rusty and BBudz420 liked
+ Show 1 comments

Ladies looking good and seeing new growth daily , just swapped the lighting schedule to 18-6 .

Lights come on at 7PM and off at 1 PM im doing that to try and cut down on the heat during the afternoon.

Checked the PH in both buckets around 7 pm and found both at 6.8-6.9 adjusted back to 5.8

Filled the humidifier and tucked theses ladies in for the night  (hopefully ladies) there feminized but there's a reason I was late to the party ☹️ 😐 

Cannabis Grow IMG 2093
Cannabis Grow IMG 2092
Cannabis Grow IMG 2091 2

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/03/2021 9:52 pm Rusty and BBudz420 liked

Iv noticed some differences between these two ladies, the left plant has a big root coming out of the net pot the one on the right has no root insight.

I noticed what looks like brown moss floating around in both buckets and at this moment I have no idea what it is see pictures. I would love the community's help 😀 

Both plants seem to be growing great , my environment has been in the low seventies and the water temp has been in the high sixties . 

Im still adjusting PH at 7AM and 7PM and drifts from 5 .8-6.8

Cannabis Grow IMG 2103
Cannabis Grow IMG 2101
Cannabis Grow IMG 2100
Cannabis Grow IMG 2102

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2021 10:15 pm CrackBabies and BBudz420 liked
+ Show 6 comments

These ladies are looking great and growing everyday , just been monitoring the PH twice a day and the swing has been less drastic.

My temp out here in the PNW has been great so far with low seventies to high sixties and the window open in the grow room helping keep the temps in the grow in the low seventies 

PH drift 5.8 to 6.4 7-7

Cannabis Grow IMG 2118
Cannabis Grow IMG 2117

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2021 9:26 pm Rusty liked
+ Show 2 comments

so this morning during the regular PH check at 7 Am the ladies looked great and the ph was at 6.4 so I didn't have to use too much ph down to get it back to 5.8. Came home from work and the plant on the right was just wilted .

Checked the PH and it was great 6.2

Checked the EC 417 (both buckets) 

The plant on the right that's causing me trouble has no sign of any roots yet the air stone in that bucket is the best outa the two buckets so it leaves me perplexed.By the best air stone I mean the net pot on that bucket is fully soaked from the aeration where's the one in the left only gets a lil over half to three quarter of the net pot wet see pics.

I use 3.25 gallons of water in each bucket. I definitely am wondering why this is happening. why I started late was because my last grow (first run in this set up) was cut short due to the plant in the right bucket did the exact same thing started out great and just started dying around week 2 and the one on the left turned male . should I burn some sage in this tent or something im feeling like the right side of my tent is cursed lol lol...

the first three pis or of the plant on the right and the last two ar elf the plant on the left.

Cannabis Grow IMG 2122
Cannabis Grow IMG 2117
Cannabis Grow IMG 2121
Cannabis Grow IMG 2118
Cannabis Grow IMG 2116

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2021 10:05 pm Rusty liked
+ Show 4 comments

ladies are looking great even the girl on the right is coming back around. The laddie on the right has visible roots now , id like to thank BBudz420 for the relentless answer of top feeding . I top fed the girl on the right twice and bam bounce back. I changed nutrients out yesterday and there ready for the next week of growing .

Grow A 12ML

Grow B 12ML

EC 650

PH 5.8

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/10/2021 1:14 pm Rusty liked

ladies are looking great even the girl on the right is coming back around. The laddie on the right has visible roots now,id like to thank BBudz420 for the relentless answer of top feeding . I top fed the girl on the right twice and bam bounce back. I changed nutrients out yesterday and there ready for the next week of growing .

Grow A 12ML

Grow B 12ML

EC 650

PH 5.8

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/10/2021 1:15 pm Rusty and BBudz420 liked
+ Show 1 comments

Hello growmies the ladies are growing great just adjusting the ph twice a day

The plant on the right is suffering from a cal mag deficiency or so I think...

I topped both plants today at the fourth node instead of the sixth, like id planned too stay tuned for the new growth.  

Cannabis Grow IMG 2169 2
Cannabis Grow IMG 2168 2
Cannabis Grow IMG 2166 2
Cannabis Grow IMG 2165

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2021 9:46 pm BBudz420 and Rusty liked
+ Show 3 comments

Both plants are growing great since there toppings , iv noticed the plant on the left is drinking a lot of water. she loves everything I give her and iv had zero issues with her so far. the plant on the right is doing great and has bounced back wonderfully. Its been getting pretty warm in the PNW the last weekend im struggling to keep the tent under 80 with the lights on . 

Cannabis Grow IMG 2180
Cannabis Grow IMG 2179

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/15/2021 9:16 pm Bsmtscience, Kung fu Kush, Rusty and 1 people liked
+ Show 4 comments
Page 1 / 2 Next