Forum

SAFC Photoperiods: GrowCast in the house!

JordanGC
(@jordangc)
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan

What up C4C family?! I'm late but I made it! Even though it's the photo group :/ whatever, I'm happy to be here none the less!

Crazily enough this is my first time growing cannabis from seed. Kinda nervous about it actually 😬 

Got 6 Caturra Kush by Cultivated Choice

And 3 Bubblegum Gelato fems by Mosca Negra

Also got a single early flower cut of Lil Diamond by Duke Diamond, although it's kinda struggling at the moment.

Plenty of seed stock to supply the run though!

Wish me luck yall, best of luck in all your grows!

Cannabis Grow Mosca Seeds
Cannabis Grow Caturra
Cannabis Grow 3 seeds
Cannabis Grow Seed boxes
Cannabis Grow Seeds containers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/29/2020 6:31 pm galandil, Deek80421, Ausbucket461 and 6 people liked
+ Show 3 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
OCGrower76
Reputable Member CfC Advisor
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

Good luck. I am looking forward to watching the Mosca Negra grown out as I like both of those crosses. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/29/2020 9:48 pm JordanGC liked
JordanGC
(@jordangc)
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan

Mosca seeds EXPLODED! Holy crap, really enjoying growing from seed, may never go back depending on how seeding stage and sexing go. So far so good 😀

Cannabis Grow cracked seeds
Cannabis Grow sprout
Cannabis Grow sprout2

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2020 5:00 pm Ausbucket461, smotpoker, gardenwitch and 1 people liked
+ Show 1 comments
JordanGC
(@jordangc)
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
GrowCast in the house!

Here comes the Caturra Kush! Seems like a delicate game placing the T5 just the right height above seedlings, don't want them stretching out unnecessarily.

Sticking with straight water, may add a little green amino seedling formula that Mosca sent along...

Cannabis Grow caturra sprout

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2020 1:21 pm Ausbucket461, FraggleRock, GrowingUpNorth and 1 people liked
+ Show 1 comments
smotpoker
Reputable Member CfC Advisor
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

Celebs in the safc....ohhh damn! Lol 

Great start Jordan GC. May the fruits of your labor bare a bountiful harvest!!

Im currently in another group for growing (msnl rulezz) but I was perusing the other journals and doing a little good-natured shitposting for my buddies when I stumbled across this. Haha

So I figured I'd stop by and say hello. 

Life's a garden, dig it, make it work for you.~ JoeDirt
ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2020 3:19 am Deek80421, Ausbucket461, JordanGC and 1 people liked
+ Show 2 comments

Nice! Awesome to see you growing in here Jordan. GrowCast has probably been the most influential factor in starting my first grow. Your episodes with Dr. Coco pointed me in the direction of this community, which gave me the resources I’d need to get the ball rolling. Keep doing what you’re doing! 👊🏻

you growing in super soil on this one?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2020 9:37 pm CrackBabies, smotpoker and OCGrower76 liked
+ Show 1 comments
JordanGC
(@jordangc)
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan

knock on wood but this is going really really well

The Grand Caper by Purple Caper I planted late, and it's now exploding and catching up to the others!

Mosca bubble gum still in the lead as far as vigor though, had to slant the T5 to accommodate the taller BGxG and the shorter Caturra Kush.

Caturra sticking low but two of them are growing nice broad lush leaves

Cannabis Grow CK
Cannabis Grow sproutz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/10/2020 7:15 pm Dr Coco, NickDaWiz, Ausbucket461 and 6 people liked
JordanGC
(@jordangc)
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
GrowCast in the house!

Quick update! Things are going along nicely in the solo cups. Couple notes:

-Cured the fungus gnats with a mixture of T-drops and nematodes. Not sure if they counteracted eachother or what, but it did the job for sure. Added some sand for the heck of it

-Plants looked a little hungry so mixed a foliar of microbe life photosynthesis plus, their foliar, and some of the seedling food Mosca sent along (post picture). Really seemed to the do the trick

-Basement is a bit cooler than I would like and I think their growth could be a bit more vigorous... But honestly I'm just happy their healthy and I won't mind lower temps once I'm further along.

...The great TERP FIEND is sending me a package as well... What a kind fellow. Can't wait to see what he sends 😀 lord knows I sent him some coffee!!!

Thanks C4C fam, grower love!

Cannabis Grow late may tent update

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/28/2020 6:54 pm galandil, medskis, Ausbucket461 and 4 people liked
+ Show 4 comments
JordanGC
(@jordangc)
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
GrowCast in the house!

update for my c4c fam! got the ladies in 3 gal M3 fabric pots with dyno myco- holy crap they love it in there! Super happy with how they're going. Def a little stretched, but healthy. GrowPass members have been following the journey of my light troubles xD so right now I'm down to vegging under HPS. But I'm looking to rectify that shortly.

Already thinking of so many ways I can improve my setup. Thank you all for following, hard to juggle media work and growing but i'm getting in the swing! Good luck everyone happy growing!

Cannabis Grow veg hps

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2020 5:18 pm Drew, CraKan, gardenwitch and 5 people liked
JordanGC
(@jordangc)
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
GrowCast in the house!

Quick update!

My grow is not optimized, I could be way further if I had been on top of my grow every day- juggling only growing part time presents interesting challenges...

But we're chugging along! Plants are healthy which is good 🙂

I overwatered, which was fun (go ahead and laugh dr coco)

Pic is a few days old, through the observation port 🙂

J

Cannabis Grow window

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/23/2020 10:00 pm Kung fu Kush, Subterranean, OCGrower76 and 2 people liked
+ Show 1 comments
JordanGC
(@jordangc)
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan
GrowCast in the house!

Sorry C4C fam, I'm a poor updater!

We flipped a few days back. We ended up with a slow, semi rough veg... If you follow GC you know what I ran into xD

But honestly I'm happy. They're still recovering from me trashing the soil, and some are a bit freaked out and light green- but they're growing vigorously and they're still perky.

I'm learning this new style well, and having fun. What more could I ask for?

Here's a recent close-up of bushy bubblegum gelato, just before the up pot and flip

Great strain, handles my abuse well xD

Cannabis Grow BGG2

Love yall

J

Cannabis Grow window

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2020 2:44 pm Ausbucket461, Kung fu Kush, OCGrower76 and 1 people liked
JordanGC
(@jordangc)
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan

We flowering 😀 So excited for this coffee kush

Knock on wood we're chuggin along!

Thanks c4c Fam!

Cannabis Grow CK
Cannabis Grow room

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/22/2020 8:51 pm CraKan, OCGrower76 and smotpoker liked
+ Show 2 comments
JordanGC
(@jordangc)
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan

Sorry I've been so poor at updating! Here's some pics if anyone is still lurking 😉 we're real close to chop

Cannabis Grow Caturra
Cannabis Grow grand caper

Happy with the outcome

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/20/2020 4:04 pm Ausbucket461, galandil, OCGrower76 and 1 people liked
+ Show 2 comments