SAFC Photoperiods: Blue Mystic run
Hey fellas, hope everyone is safe!
This will be my 4th grow, but first recorded journal, so please bear with me hehe. My set up will be as follows:
- 2 Blue Mystic seeds from RQS
- coco+perlite 70/30
- 3 gal fabric pots
- 4x4 SCROG (initially, i'll be starting out on my current/soon-to-be-old-tent of 2.86x2.86x6ft)
- LM301B 480w board from bava/alibaba (hlg 550 chinese clone)
- GH flora trio+calmag+armor si+kool bloom+diamond nectar
- auto watering drip system, with some homemade drip rings
Last grow was my first one with coco (and automated watering), and I struggled quite a bit with water distribution using the drip system, only having luck after making the rings. Hopefully they continue to work this time.
So, my seeds have been on the paper towel since the 23rd, slowly cracking. I even added an extra one to see if something was wrong.
Decided to take the two on the left of the pic that had somewhat cracked and put them in the coco (used on the previous grow and had been buffering for the past 3 days and flushed to ~79ec). I'm guessing in 3 more days they'll come up