Expert Grower
BTBC-Time to learn

White Widow
by Dutch Passion

Day: -1

White Widow
by Dutch Passion

Cannabis Grow 2019 08 14 07.01.08

I am new to coco growing and it shows in my first attempt now at 6 weeks.  For the challenge I am growing my seeds from Zamnesia in Amsterday as I live in the EU.  I wish I had picked fem instead of auto for the widow.

I am working hard now to make room in my 6 X 6 grow tent as I have 12 plants all 6 weeks old right now.  But here we grow, I will make room.

Good luck friends and I hope to learn a lot from others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/14/2019 12:35 am FarmerBrown, turtleBoy, CannabisandBeats and 3 people liked
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
Epxat WyGal
Eminent Member
Expert Grower
BTBC-Germination Day

White Widow
by Dutch Passion

Day: 1

White Widow
by Dutch Passion

After 3 weeks of high 80 degrees and several days in a row of 90's, a cold front came through.  My house is lovely and cool now.  We are happy but I could really use warm days to germinate.

But here we go, time to soak some seeds.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/15/2019 2:23 am FarmerBrown and SpencersHerbs liked
Epxat WyGal
Eminent Member
Expert Grower
Germination

White Widow
by Dutch Passion

Day: 2

White Widow
by Dutch Passion

The seeds soaked for 24 hours and now are in their paper towels until we get tap roots. No heat mats, nothing special but they are in the room with the grow tent and I will remember to spray the paper towel. Here we grow.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/16/2019 6:46 am FarmerBrown, SpencersHerbs and FurrySparkle liked
Epxat WyGal
Eminent Member
Expert Grower
Germinated seeds are in their cups

White Widow
by Dutch Passion

Day: 4

White Widow
by Dutch Passion

This morning I checked and WW definitely had a nice tap root.  I got two very small clear drinking cups and made sure to put tap root down.  I put root power on the tap root and into the coco they went.  Then for a nice spray of light cal mag and water.

This afternoon when I checked on the WiFi X dosido, they were also ready.  Into the coco they went for a late evening in the tent.  They both have tops which were sprayed with water to keep the humidity up.  

So far, they are both doing great.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/18/2019 9:29 am FarmerBrown and SpencersHerbs liked
Epxat WyGal
Eminent Member
Expert Grower
BTBC-Time to learn

White Widow
by Dutch Passion

Day: 4

White Widow
by Dutch Passion

Cannabis Grow 2019 08 18 11.40.02

This was 10 hours ago and now the Wifi DoSiDo is in their small clear cups filled with coco and nicely watered.  All the new babies have covers on them to keep the humidity up.  Hoping these are an easy grow.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/18/2019 9:38 am FarmerBrown, green285 and SpencersHerbs liked
+ Show 1 comments
Epxat WyGal
Eminent Member
Expert Grower
BTBC-Time to learn

White Widow
by Dutch Passion

Day: 6

White Widow
by Dutch Passion

Cannabis Grow 2019 08 20 08.21.33

In the coco in the morning, sprouting by evening.  Thank you sweet babies.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/20/2019 1:39 am FarmerBrown, Chefomj, green285 and 1 people liked
Epxat WyGal
Eminent Member
Expert Grower
BTBC-Time to learn

White Widow
by Dutch Passion

Day: 9

White Widow
by Dutch Passion

Nothing to report on the new babies.  I spent 5 hours working on the other plants in the tent.  I wish I knew someone who would take a few plants for me as I am out of room.  I was thinking of putting one in with the roses outside and pray it survives.

I moved one of the plants into an airpot.  I noticed the felt bag was very heavy and was holding too much water.  The plant is struggling so I hope it helps.

Everyone was LST today which is why it took 5 hours.  Babies are ok, I think one is going to die.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/23/2019 4:58 am green285 and SpencersHerbs liked
+ Show 1 comments