Forum

Is there a FAQ section for help in posting to the forums?

KMac420
  KMac420
Cannabis Fan

This should be obvious to me, but it is not: Is there a FAQ on this site where I can learn about posting?  For instance, I added some pics to my grow journal and they are rotated 90*.  How do I get them to post in the proper orientation?

Sheesh!  I have 20+ years of IT experience and I can't find out how to get it right.  What a putz I am!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/09/2020 9:53 am Californiakid liked
GrownInOz
Cannabis Fan

I'm IT too and I'm having difficulty posting photos. This has got to be one of those so simple we are missing it things...

However, my issue is different. I clicked Attach and attached the images, uploaded them, and then inserted them. They show up as links, but when you click them, it can't display.

Strange, 50 years of computer experience between us and no luck.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2020 8:34 pm Californiakid liked
+ Show 1 comments
Californiakid
Honorable Member Charter Member
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

Well yall made me feel better. My pictures are ¼ turn aslo. I'm the farmer my brother is the computer guy. 🤣

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2020 9:24 pm
GrownInOz
Cannabis Fan

Figured it out. Can't post a PNG file. Converted mine to JPG in landscape format and the work great. Did a little Paint.NET edit to put the portrait on a landscape background. they turned out nifty.

Cannabis Grow closet

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/13/2020 9:22 pm Chefomj and smotpoker liked
KMac420
  KMac420
Cannabis Fan

LOL!  Just about an hour ago I made a post in my grow journal and after submitting the post and seeing the pics rotated, I see a button at the bottom of the page titled "Rotate Images."  Click on that button and you see a dialog box walking you thru the process of rotating your pics.  Easy peasy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/15/2020 5:38 pm
+ Show 2 comments