Forum

[Sticky] NYGC Open Discussion

Page 3 / 3 Prev

I plan to try Big Tao Autos from seed for the NYGC. This will be my first time on the NYGC and growing Big Tao Autos.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/22/2019 11:15 am Dcgrowz liked

What category would I fall into if I had a Donatellos DuRag seed from Masionic Grower

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/31/2019 6:04 pm
Dr Coco
  Dr Coco
Moderator Admin
Expert Grower
Completed Grows

You Can Edit Your Grow Box Data!

Hey Growers! I wanted to let you know about an important function update that we added today. You can now edit the strain, group, and grow info that appears in your "grow box" in your journal posts. If you added/changed strains, made any typos or if any aspect of your grow changes you are now able to edit that information easily 🙂

You will find a button to "Edit Grow Box" at the bottom of the First Post in your Journal!

Grower Love!

Let's Grow Together
ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2020 11:16 am valleymicro, GreenSpoon, Terpgiant and 10 people liked
Chefomj
  Chefomj
Noble Member Charter Member
Expert Grower
Completed Grows

I've counted 184 posts or journals made! This is awesome!!

This started with just a few of us and it didn't start very well. Some of us had gotten mixed up beans, hermies, or autos instead of photos. I'm happy there are so many that we can make these brackets/groups. Seems like everyone is off to a great start.

Thank you all for participating! @dr-coco thank you as well for gathering us all in this collaboration.

I want to make sure new growers are getting used to the site and family. If anyone has any issues that aren't being addressed or if you want another opinion, feel free to tag me. You can tag anyone with the @ symbol followed by username.

I love to read through people's journals but 184 is a lot to take in. I feel I'll be missing out on some creativity and innovation, so please tag me with these types of things. Diy stuff and anything creative.

Happy NYGC2020! Thank you again everyone! Grower love!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2020 6:06 am Dr Coco, DBL-R, FraggleRock and 12 people liked

Is there a way to change the Day counter in the grow journal info box?  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2020 2:32 pm Terpgiant and Cannacine.man liked
+ Show 5 comments
Thekiddpalatt
Eminent Member
Practicing Grower

Hey now. 

Is there a way to add 1 more strain to the header of my lemon multipack grow? I added the early lemon berry after initial post. Seeds were all popped on new years though. This is my first grow journal and its a blast so far. Thanks @dr-coco and all involved. 

Cheers 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/16/2020 4:05 am FraggleRock, Chefomj and Terpgiant liked
+ Show 1 comments
growyours
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan

I did hear this was flexible but what are the two flip dates that are official?  I couldnt find the info on the site so far.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/28/2020 4:19 pm
+ Show 2 comments
Chefomj
  Chefomj
Expert Grower
Completed Grows

Special announcement!

I'm working with @dr-coco for our next giveaway and have some shirts to giveaway along with the Atlas plant trainers.

All you have to do is make an update to your journal between now and Friday. I'll be going through the un-lead groups trying to get people to post. You will be eligible for a separate drawing for a shirt. Each group will get their own cocoforcannabis shirt giveaway.

Criteria: People that want to be eligible for giveaways should keep their journal current for the APT. We want to make it fair but some people have neglected or abandoned their journals. I encourage you to update your journals and try to keep them current (weekly post) as instructed in NYGC emails to be eligible for the APT.

I welcome other group leaders to give me a hand by posting on your groups most inactive threads. Mingle with your fellow growers in the forum and other groups, keep note of people that have abandoned their journals or haven't posted.

If you update your journal between now and Friday I'll make sure someone from each group gets a cocoforcannabis t-shirt.

Watch your email for more info and updates. Drmjcoco will be sending out an email soon. Happy growing! Hope to read a bunch of updates soon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/08/2020 2:07 pm Knut, Discoboy, FraggleRock and 4 people liked
+ Show 5 comments
Chefomj
  Chefomj
Expert Grower
Completed Grows

I have three shirts to give away, group leaders please dm @dr-coco for a code. Or dm me and I'll take care of your groups.

The only qualification for the shirts was to post between the 8th and the 14th all posts made after Friday are excluded. I will dm the code and link for the following.

Predicativebreeding: winner is @shez

Bagseeds: winner is @jaygruall

Jack Herer: winner is @lp_burnout_dgc

I'll be sending out codes later today. Again I want to make sure other groups have a winner as well. If the other group leaders don't get a code please dm me and I will get one and pick a random winner.

Be sure to keep up on your journals to win other prizes. Please post weekly updates to stay current. If you don't have time to make a post just drop some pics in your journal. Try to stay active and keep us updated along the way.

Grower love! -Chef

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/15/2020 8:52 am Dr Coco, GreenSpoon, Terpgiant and 1 people liked
+ Show 4 comments
Chefomj
  Chefomj
Expert Grower
Completed Grows

Out of the rest of the groups the Misfits group was the hardest to pick one winner. I'll see if I can get you guys another shirt since there are so many. With the 9 pages of journals 4 pages have qualifying entries.

Other groups please keep your journals updated. @dr-coco made these giveaways for people that keep current journals and those that are participating. I know life can get crazy and people may be still growing but we have no idea if there isn't a current journal. Those that have Instagram or other social media can drop a link in their journals as well as a brief paragraph. We appreciate those of you that take your time to put together a story and share it with us.

Here are some winners for a cocoforcannabis shirt.

Pineapple express: @weedabix

Blues: @discoboy

OGs: @new2grow

Clones: @dadscbweed

Again I'll see if I can get the misfits another shirt. Misfits: @drew

Check out your groups winners pages and show them some love. Mingle with your fellow growers, this encourages more participation. Yes we can see your pics and things in chat but that's not a record of what's going on in your journal. Drop your journal link in chat and get others to comment or like. We all can't see what happened in chat 😉 

Happy growing everyone! And good luck on the next giveaway!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/15/2020 4:07 pm growyours, Discoboy, valleymicro and 2 people liked
+ Show 7 comments
Page 3 / 3 Prev