Forum

[Sticky] NYGC Open Discussion

Page 2 / 3 Prev Next

Here are the prototypes for the NYGC Labels and Grow Boxes.

We are going to start developing this forum this week - Open to suggestions!

We need a new design for the Pineapple Express label...

Cannabis Grow Labels1
Cannabis Grow Mock 1
Cannabis Grow Mock2

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/17/2019 10:33 am MtnDan and Cannacine.man liked

Some growers have stepped forward to be "group leader" for the various groups. Group leaders will act basically as cheer leaders and create solidarity and support among the growers in their groups.

I am accepting nominations for the groups that do not yet have assigned leaders

PBreeding Testers: @chefomj

Jack Herer:

Pineapple Express: @nakedgardener

The Blues: @cannacine-man

The OGs: @Maxovrdrive

The Bagseeds:

The Clones:

The Misfits: @knut

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/17/2019 2:25 pm Knut liked
+ Show 4 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal

If I grow some Jack Herer x 88G13HP from Bodhi, should I sign up for the Jack Herer or the Misfit group? The Blue group is as long as it has Blueberry in its genetics so wondering if it's the same for the Jack Herer group. I would of course clarify what the genetics are when I make the journal. Just want to make sure I sign up for the right group when the time comes to start growing. Thank you. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/18/2019 7:26 pm Chefomj liked
+ Show 2 comments
xone
  xone
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower

I'm in for some Jack Herer! Still trying to figure all this out but I'm excited to be a part of the group grow!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/19/2019 5:28 am Dr Coco liked

I'm in for Pineapple Express! Planning on doing 1 from fastbuds for my first coco grow along with cream cookies in my leftover soil. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/19/2019 1:45 pm Knut and Dr Coco liked
Knut
  Knut
Prominent Member
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

less than 7 weeks out!

Excitement is growing 💣 💣

This will be the best Challenge yet, i am sure! Cant wait to see what Flowers you all will produce ❤️

There is no Official "join", but anyone is welcome to join @TeamMisfits and we hope to be a large family by the time we pop the seeds 😊

https://www.cocoforcannabis.com/community/main-forum/n-y-g-c-the-misfits/#post-17287

Yes -there be monsters #TeamMisfits
ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/21/2019 8:44 am MtnDan, FarmerBrown, Dr Coco and 1 people liked
MrAwsum
  MrAwsum
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

I am going to bring 3 gorilla glue autos from fast buds to the NYGC. I will be running a virgin environment for my first rdwc grow. I have been tuning the main system for the last few weeks and this challenge will be a great way to break it in. I'm excited to grow with you all and get things figured out. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/24/2019 12:06 pm FarmerBrown, Knut and Dr Coco liked

If we germinate on new years, when do we flip to 12/12 if we are running photos and not autos? Up to the grower or are we coordinating flips?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/28/2019 8:52 am
+ Show 2 comments

hey  I started up a welcome thread for the OG group  swing on by  https://www.cocoforcannabis.com/community/main-forum/n-y-og-c-team-og-welcome-thread/#

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/28/2019 5:04 pm FarmerBrown and Dr Coco liked
Tinksworth
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan

Hey everyone!

My name's Tinksworth and I just recently discovered this website and the NYGC via the Growcast podcast and I was extremely excited about it so here I am. I first started growing in 2007 when the world of cannabis cultivation was very different, eventually I had to shut things down but now that the world has changed significantly I'm back. I'm growing with organic super soil currently which has been quite a experience coming from the world of bottled nutes. I'm currently just about to finish my second grow cycle and so far I think my career resurrection is going pretty well.

I would like to grow in the Bagseed Group in order to pay homage to my roots and also to potentially find something truly unique. I currently  have some bagseed provided to me via one of my girlfriends friends who typically smokes some pretty midsy stuff but my hope it that it will provide some truly unique specimens.

I am also interested in potentially leading the bagseed group depending of whether or not I meet the qualifications. I think that about sums everything up, I look forward to growing with all of you.

Two pictures from my current crop

Cannabis Grow IMG 20191119 183935297 HDR
Cannabis Grow IMG 20191117 013012735 HDR

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/29/2019 9:37 am Rusty, Dr Coco and FarmerBrown liked
+ Show 4 comments

Announcing our "Grow Together" GIVEAWAY for the NYGC!

Grand Prize is a Brand New Mars Hydro TS1000 LED Grow Light

Drawing will be held on January 14, 2020

All you have to do to be eligible is:

1. Register for the NYGC
  2. Start your grow with us on January 1, 2020
  3. Keep an active NYGC grow journal (At least weekly updates during the grow)

There will be other fun giveaways too!

Spread the word about the NYGC and let's Grow Together!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/30/2019 4:59 pm CrossFaded, Knut, MtnDan and 3 people liked
RacinRevo0818
Eminent Member
Practicing Grower

Can't wait to get growing.. Im new here and trying to figure out all this grow journal stuff. Can't wait and hoping the seeds for PBreeding get here in time. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2019 5:12 am Cannacine.man and Dr Coco liked
Cannacine.man
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

I found a tracking service that actually give me info and a estimation on delivery time from seedsman, I always hear people not knowing so check it out so you can look every hour like I do haha

http://parcelsapp.com/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/09/2019 4:51 pm

Ok, so as im reading this, everyone but the clone group is doing seeds?

So, for me im in the OG group and my entry has to be from seed?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/10/2019 7:01 pm Cannacine.man liked
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

I will (hopefully) join multiple groups, and will try to join the following groups:

5 OG: 1 x STRAWBERRY LEMONADE FEM
6 bag seed: ~30 x SSH x Kerala #1 ???
7 clone: ~10 x G13 Haze Clones

Today I took the cuttings and trying to germinate the old bagseeds. I have ~30 seeds, but these are not kept in a good state, So I will be lucky if anything comes from it. Plan to get 1 plant of each in a 3x3 tent under 600W in DWC. Hopfully all of these will survive untill 01.01 through christmas under a 10W led. This will be cool, 3 very different younglings.

Edit: started journal here: https://www.cocoforcannabis.com/community/grow_journal/the-old-the-young-the-lonely-nygc/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/12/2019 6:38 am
+ Show 1 comments
Page 2 / 3 Prev Next