Forum

N.Y.G.C. - The Blues

Cannacine.man
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

Hey, Hey! I will be the group leader.

This is the blues group, where the strains we grow will have the delicious blueberry gene's.

Lets keep in mind this is not a competition but a friendly place to discuss our strains with however we grow.

This is a place we can discuss anything about these strains. Make sure to start your own journal.

I think it would be cool to see a couple per strain from the same breeder. On the flip side to see a bunch of varieties of blueberry.

I'm tentatively growing blue bubbleberry from dready seeds. I'm trying to get my wife interested so she chose it. I will be growing in a super soil, in a 4x4 tent scrog style with a 630w cmh.

What do you guys plan on growing, and how? I'd be interested in changing strain so we grow the same.

Edit

This might be cool. A a nice addition.

Possible strains being grown:

Blueberry

Northern lights blue

Blue bubbleberry

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/24/2019 3:25 pm Terpgiant, Knut, FarmerBrown and 1 people liked
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
Knut
  Knut
Prominent Member
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Good day to you "Team-Blue`s" 😊

We are excited to see what you guys can show us in terms of BlueBerry genetics!

Hope everyone is getting ready for launch??

Have a great Challenge 🤗

❤️ 🌼 

Yes -there be monsters #TeamMisfits
ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/26/2019 12:07 pm Savvygrower, Terpgiant and FarmerBrown liked
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Hey All,

As far as the "Blues" I will be doing a NorthernLights Blue from Delicious Seeds.  I will be doing 1 from seed and the rest from clone.  "The rest" depends on how many of Kyle's seeds show's up and if they all germ.  I am growing 9 total and Kyle's seeds will get the priority.  I would consider changing to a like strain that someone else is growing for comparison but I would have to know soon since acquiring seeds does seem to still be a difficult task in Michigan. 

I am a Yooper who is a legal grower from the wonderful part of Michigan called the U.P.. I will be representing the rookie growers and also the clay pebbles growers. I have only been growing since Michigan legalized last December. Over the last 10 months I have fallen in love with the challenges of growing my own.

I will be flowering in an ebb and flow set up. Do to timing I may not veg in a ebb and flow but I will still be in clay pebbles, just probably fertigating by hand until my current run, flowers out and the flood table frees up. I will be running the entire cycle under 4 spectrum king CC100's. During the veg cycle they will be roughly 30" A.C. or Above Canopy. During flower they will be between 12-16 as long as the stretch doesn't affect me. I will be growing in a Secret Jarden L160 tent with the center divider removed. I have two AC Infinity 6" inline fans to keep the temp in check from the 4 LED's. During veg, if possible I will have a humidifier in the tent. During flower, I will have a dehumidifier in the tent. I run the drain loop from the dehumidifier to my reservoir to save me the hassle of emptying it. I will hopefully be doing 9 plants in a 3'x3' flood tray. I will be running a flood cycle 10 minutes long every 4 hours coming into flower. I plan on topping to the fourth internode roughly 10 days before the flip. This will let me LST my girls down in case any big stretch happens in the beginning of flower and with 9 plants in such a small area, it will really give me the canopy I am looking for. I will be running 18/6 and 12/12 light cycles. I am sticking with my old faithful for Nutrients. Dutch Pro Hydro Soft Water. I will also be using Dutch Pro Multi Total, Take Root, & Explode. My H2O is RO with a TDS or EC of 0045. I use General Hydroponics CaliMagic @ 2.5 ml/Gallon then I will feed the rest up to EC 1200 during veg and 1600 during flower. I will be trying to stay at 5.8 pH for veg and 6.0 for flower.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/27/2019 2:40 pm Savvygrower, Dr Coco, FarmerBrown and 1 people liked
Cannacine.man
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan
I just placed my order with seedsma , officially blue bubbleberry is the strain I'm growing.
ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/27/2019 5:50 pm Dr Coco and FarmerBrown liked
Savvygrower
Esteemed Member
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

Hello gromies,

So I am currently finishing up my first grow ever, 7 cuts of mac1 and a prism, and my harvest date is Dec 30th just in time for the NYGC.

-genetics-

For this challenge I will be popping feminized blueberry seeds I purchased from Crop King in Vancouver BC.

-Equipment-

I've been growing inside my garage in a 5x5 grow tent with 8in exhaust fan dialed down on low with a variable speed controller. Passive intake attached to a hepa filter. 750w radiant heater, humidifier, both controlled with inkbird temp/humidity controllers. 20g reservoir with drip irrigation system. 2 mars-hydro sp250 led light bars.

-Medium-

I will be growing in coco/perlite mix at 70/30

-Nutrients-

Remo nutrients full line and added Sonic Bloom during flower.

I look forward to comparing strains with everyone and discussing cultivMUCH.

HERE is my mac I'm finishing up now.

Cannabis Grow 20191127 200417

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/28/2019 2:58 pm Terpgiant, Cannacine.man, FarmerBrown and 1 people liked
+ Show 2 comments
Cannacine.man
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

Just got my seeds in!!

Because of my current grow finishing, these may start under some cfl and maybe a 100watt led bulb replacement type thing i use for work.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/18/2019 2:49 pm Bails liked
Cannacine.man
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

Just got my seeds in!!

Because of my current grow finishing up these may start under some cfl and maybe a 100watt led bulb replacement type thing i use for work.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/18/2019 2:50 pm
Cannacine.man
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

Hope fully everyone have got their seeds started. Looking forward to seeing a bunch of blue grow.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2020 10:02 pm Savvygrower liked
+ Show 1 comments
Terpgiant
Eminent Member
New Grower
My Current Grows

Hi everyone...

Just realized that there was a forum for us Blueberry growers... little slow... maybe high.

I have a special place in my heart for this strain, and I am looking forward to harvest with the anticipation and the patience of a child on Christmas eve.

I am a new grower, and I plan to approach this process with humility and a open heart and mind.

• Seedsman Blueberry Feminized.
  • I've decided to go with a 10 gallon (water from bottom) planter bed.
  • I'm using Nature's Living Soil mixed with Fox Farms Ocean Forest.
  • I have planted a cover crop of mostly clover and rye with a straw mulch (Build-A-Soil).
  • My Water is store bought RO filter water

That's about it.... my Journal is up and running, check it out.

Peace and Love

The TERPGIANT

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2020 11:01 pm Savvygrower and Cannacine.man liked
+ Show 1 comments
Cannacine.man
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan
Hope everyones grows a picking up steam. What kinds of training do you plan on doing?
ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/13/2020 10:10 pm Terpgiant liked
Terpgiant
Eminent Member
New Grower
My Current Grows

I've done LST with the few auto grows that I've done. But I would like to try topping when the time comes. Any advice as to when I should, would be appreciated. Or any advice at all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/14/2020 4:11 am Cannacine.man liked
+ Show 1 comments
Savvygrower
Esteemed Member
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

I will be topping at 3rd node and using LST during veg.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/14/2020 4:54 am Cannacine.man and Terpgiant liked
Cannacine.man
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

So whats everyone's plan to flip. Did you feb 1 or going to feb 14 or your own custom date?

Feb 1 seems fast unless your SOG or clone. I might wait longer to really fill up my tent.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2020 9:40 am Savvygrower liked
+ Show 1 comments
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

14 th for me too. Could use a 28th option but I guess you couldn’t call it a comeback then.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2020 9:11 am Cannacine.man and Terpgiant liked
Cannacine.man
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

Everyone happy with there phenos and going to either make seeds or clone?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2020 4:06 pm
+ Show 1 comments