Forum

N.Y.G.C. PINEAPPLE EXPRESS AUTO BRACKET WELCOME THREAD

Page 3 / 3 Prev

Hi guys just introducing myself. Advised to thread here also. UK grower. Seeds are ready. I look forward to the challenge ahead. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/20/2019 12:11 pm
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal

Well I pretty much have everything that I can think of...I’ve had my seeds for weeks so I’ve been anxiously waiting for new years to get started. i mentioned before, this will be my first coco run and starting with autos makes me curious what everyone’s germ to final pot process is. I usually go right to 3 gal pots after germ and been successful thus far. With coco I hear a lot of talk about starting in small pots so my plan is to germ in paper towel then place in rapid rooter cube until roots make their way through. Then I’m not sure wether to go into small fabric seedling bag with coco or straight to the 3gal pots...what do you guys usually do?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/20/2019 4:01 pm
+ Show 1 comments
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Hey to all Pineapplers in the NYGC ... Im wondering how everyone is comparing these grows of the P.E. Auto and if we can compare early veg growth and notes. One thing i have definitely noticed with this strain and this is by two separate breeders, is that after the first topping, new stem growth goes a long way before i saw nodes appearing, which gives the impression i have lollipopped low down already, which i have not. I would say i had around four inches on each stem before i saw the first node now they are tied down and beginning their fourth nodes so will probably be doing one more top once node four has come in and then top to third node. then when in the scrog i will look at which shoots are worth keeping along each main im training out.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/26/2020 12:27 pm
+ Show 1 comments

What happened to our fearless leader? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2020 10:06 am
Knut
  Knut
Prominent Member
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows