Forum

N.Y.G.C. PINEAPPLE EXPRESS AUTO BRACKET WELCOME THREAD

Page 1 / 3 Next
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Hello and Welcome to this Welcome thread for those members who will be taking part in the NYGC starting Jan 1 2020.  This thread is for you to say hello and continue discussing our plans to grow Pineapple Express auto flower. Im really looking forward to growing this fabulous strain together in our varying mediums and styles and set ups.  

Please stop by and say hello..Lets discuss training methods and what techniques we will be willing to try, or whether some will only top or mainline etc...

Grower Love. 🖖💚 

NG.

About The Strain.

The origins of G13 Labs dates back to the late 1980’s and Northern England, where an original agent set up an underground collective. It was when this agent found himself in Amsterdam that G13 Labs was officially born. Connections were formed with other experienced agents in the Dutch capital and soon after, a new seedbank was formed.

Since then, G13 Labs have transformed into a globally renowned company. Known for their impressive yielding, fast flowering strains, with unbelievable tastes and aromas, G13 popularity is increasing year on year.

Perhaps the most famous strain in their collection is Pineapple Express, which has outsold every other strain the seedbank has ever created.

https://www.seedsman.com/en/pineapple-express-autoflowering-feminised-seeds/?a_aid=Cocoforcannabis

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/15/2019 8:50 am FarmerBrown, maxovrdrive, Dr Coco and 3 people liked
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal

Hey everybody, I’m Herb, and this is going to be my second grow.  My seeds are ordered and on the way.  I’m going to be running in coco with the GH Flora Trio under a 240W Quantum Board.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/15/2019 8:57 am FarmerBrown, SpencersHerbs and MichelangeloGrows liked

Hey everybody, 

Mike Angel here excited to being growing with NakedGardener and his Pineapple Express Auto.  I'm likely going to do a hybrid DWC/drip system with these puppies, but I'm open to any ideas and ready to go hog wild.

If anybody has any questions or wants input, I'm always available here via direct message and on instagram @MichelangeloGrows.

Grower Love!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/15/2019 9:13 am FarmerBrown and SpencersHerbs liked
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Cannabis Grow B5296E84 FCC6 4B21 B99A 1A5BFAC85CCB

PINEAPPLE EXPRESS Created by G13.  Supplied via SEEDSMAN.

Rotate Images
ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/15/2019 8:03 pm
Cannacine.man
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

Hello hello,

I think I'm hitting 2 brackets with this challenge. Plants will be in a organic super soil, with clover cover crop, water fed with the odd compost tea and honey water drench. I may add red wiggler worms. Topped off with 630w cmh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/15/2019 8:52 pm FarmerBrown liked
+ Show 2 comments
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Just ordered my seeds from seedsman...  Im stoked, got a five pack of the Pineapple Express and as a freebie they give three of their White Widow seeds.!😎 which after talking with @Dr-Coco ho says that seedsman own are 🔥  Im truly excited for this grow challenge, this bracket, and all the other brackets we will all be involved in.

Huge hats off to all the other bracket leaders.   Lets remember this is not a competition but a collaboration of growers all growing together in their own styles and their own mediums to present award winning medical grade cannabis. But... the journey of it together is what makes us all #Cocoforcannabis.com

GROWER LOVE.

Find my grow updates and farm updates on you tube.  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJjcRDiuKdCG05PcjstNOJQ

🖖💚👊💪

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/16/2019 9:41 pm FarmerBrown and Dr Coco liked
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

This is the design i would love to use for this bracket,probably a bit over complicated to use in the main posts but if people like it then we can use it here and in chat when advertising our bracket and grows... any ideas would be welcome. 

Cannabis Grow DD1D6B37 6C6C 4D19 8BEB F4719E176951

Rotate Images
ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/17/2019 3:55 pm FarmerBrown, mooseknkl, Cannacine.man and 1 people liked
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

via GIPHY

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/17/2019 7:00 pm

Seedsman has given an ETA! Woot!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/19/2019 9:46 pm
Cannacine.man
Trusted Member
Cannabis Fan

I was literally about  to order  but iImight wait for black friday now forsure. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/20/2019 12:44 am MichelangeloGrows liked

What's up everyboy, I'll be joining you guys in the Pineapple Express grow challenge. Will be my 3rd grow and first in coco. I only have 1 PE seed on order but it will be growing along side another strain in soil. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/20/2019 4:44 am FarmerBrown, Cannacine.man and MichelangeloGrows liked
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Hi all and welcome to our new friends who will be joining us in this grow challenge. Yes the black friday deals will be something to look out for and for those of us who have their seed orders in right now, i for one will be taking advantage to stock up some nice beans on sale.   

🖖👊💚

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/20/2019 6:10 am FarmerBrown and Cannacine.man liked
+ Show 2 comments
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Sadly the brackets are becoming a bit of a competition of personality, lets try to remember the NYGC and ALL challenges are NOT  a contest between who is in which bracket with whoever is ' leading' that bracket...  Simply a number of choices designed to accommodate the varied grow styles and members of our community.

Its an honor to have been asked to head up this bracket as proponent of cfc since before its inception i remain loyal to its cause, its core values and its creators.  

Grow On  Pineapplers.

NG 🔥👊💪🍍 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/22/2019 10:19 pm FarmerBrown and Cannacine.man liked
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Black Friday is approaching...  Time to think of stocking up on beans? Try looking at speed auto or the super fast auto strain called good shit.  from seedsman. Good Shit claims it is  7 week strain!   i for one would love to grow that just to put this claim to the test. 🤣

Countdown has begun,  Jan 1st 2020  🥳🥳🥳💨💨💨🔥🔥🔥NYGC PINEAPPLE EXPRESS CREW💚🔥💪

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/25/2019 8:18 am
Knut
  Knut
(@knut)
Prominent Member
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Good day PineApples" 😊 

We are counting the days until launch, and cant wait to see all of your "Express plants 🍹 🍾 

Happy Challenge and best of luck! 🥂 

❤️ 🌼 

Yes -there be monsters #TeamMisfits
ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/26/2019 12:11 pm FarmerBrown liked
+ Show 1 comments
Page 1 / 3 Next