Forum

N.Y.G.C Jack Herer

xone
  xone
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower

I honestly can't find a thread for this strain.. Will I be the only one? 

I've grown it once in the past already and liked the flower. It could have been better but I beat the hell out of it, left it outside, went on vacation, etc. She survived and produced nice flower. Can't wait to try it again!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/19/2019 8:45 am
Knut
  Knut
Honorable Member
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

You are surely not alone growing a Jack Herer!

The NYGC will have a own dedicated faction of growers growing the Seedsman Genetics of this strain 😊

I am not sure what breeder you have your genetics from?

Either way, you are always welcome to join "The Misfits", we will surely have various Jack Herer genetics being grown 👍 

https://www.cocoforcannabis.com/community/main-forum/n-y-g-c-the-misfits/

❤️ 🌼 

Yes -there be monsters #TeamMisfits
ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/19/2019 3:15 pm
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal

Greetings fellow Herer fans!

I love Jack Herer and I would like to join this group of growers but I have a question. I'm low of cash flow right now because I already spent a LOT on seeds this year and it looks like Seedsman is down to selling the single seeds of Jack Herer. They're out of stock on packs last I checked. I have some Jack the Ripper x Harlequin I made recently I'd love to grow out and also some Jack Herer x 88G13HP from Bodhi. If I grow one of or both of these genetics, can I grow with the Jack Herer group or do I join the misfits? I'm fine with either but want to make sure I join the right group when the time comes. 

Thank you for your time.

Take care my friends.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/20/2019 6:23 am Dr Coco liked

I am happy to see a Jack Herer Group Thread @xone 🙂

We don't yet have a leader for this group, but with this initiative you could be group leader if you'd like 🙂

@microrhizofunguy Yes I think you can grow with the Jack Herer group with those crosses.

Grower Love!

Let's Grow Together
ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/20/2019 10:02 am
+ Show 5 comments
xone
  xone
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower

Unfortunate events unfolded...

I have no idea what happened to my vial with my Jack Herer seeds.. Looks like I have to join the misfits now 🤡 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/02/2019 10:07 am Knut liked
+ Show 2 comments