Forum

NYGC The Misfits: Banjo and Purple Punch

Dopey
  Dopey
Cannabis Fan
NYGC The Misfits: Banjo and Purple Punch

Sorry took me a minute to figure this platform out. First time ever growing

Jan 7th on the left-Jan 1st on the right are the 2 pics. The taller is Banjo. Setup exact details to follow

Controlling the temperature is more difficult than I imagined. 

4x4 Gorilla Tent

LED T4+mini led

Soil

5 gallon mesh

water every other day w 1/4 gallon water

using nutrients every other watering 

Earth Juice "sea blast" at 1/2 the recomended dose

12hr on 12hr off light cycle

humidity 45%

day temp 85-90

night temp 65-70

1 small oscilatting fan 

I believe I see flowers starting to form

small Thermofisher space heater

thermometer 

hydrometer

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2021 9:57 pm Ziesifer, FurrySparkle, Notalented and 1 people liked
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
Dopey
  Dopey
Cannabis Fan

January 21 update. 

Flowers growing well, trying to keep temps down

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/20/2021 10:30 pm Ziesifer and Notalented liked
Dopey
  Dopey
Cannabis Fan

Day 26!

Everything going well. I think I finally have the temperature figured out. Wondering if I should be trimming leaves off that are growing over flowers? I am going to keep doing the same thing im doing because it is working

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/26/2021 3:09 pm Ziesifer liked
+ Show 3 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
Dopey
  Dopey
Cannabis Fan

spider mites!! keeping them at bay with Diatomaceous Earth and Captain Jacks(spino-something or other)they have not got completely crazy and there is zero webbing. wondering if and when to harvest?? My indica seems ready but my sativa has a ton of long white crystal/hairs poking out and still looks like it could grow longer

Cannabis Grow IMG B2FD5CA96B23 1

the picture is my sativa if it uploaded idk. said the file was too big for my indica pic to upload.thanks all

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2021 7:58 pm
Dopey
  Dopey
Cannabis Fan

Still fighting off mites but have been able to keep them from destroying my plants. Removing them from the leaves daily and using pressured air to blast them off as well. Going to keep battling until harvest. Both plants could probably use about a week more in flower I am guessing 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2021 4:31 pm
Dopey
  Dopey
Cannabis Fan

Just harvested my Indica(purple punch) everything looks good and I am very excited to try it out!! Going to give my Sativa another week or so. Trying to upload images but it doesnt always work on here. Did a quick wet trim and going to a full dry trim when it looks ready. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/14/2021 7:53 pm FurrySparkle liked
Dopey
  Dopey
Cannabis Fan

Grow done! I got about an ounce off the Purple punch(I believe I dried too quickly) drying the Sativa now tryin to do more slowly w higher humidity. Btw I tried a lil nug of the purple punch and it was amazing! Obviously I want bigger yields so that is my mission going forward. Got some seeds coming soon and some cuttings too. Cant wait to see what I can do

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/18/2021 6:56 am
Dopey
  Dopey
Cannabis Fan

Cannabis Grow 49B3ACA3 EFDA 421B BB1F 4377063C3228

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/18/2021 6:58 am

Maximum allowed file size is 10 MB

Are you ready to start counting Flip or Flower Days?

Yes No