Forum

NYGC Soil-Peat: Revegged/homemade genetics grow

TheBrad
  TheBrad
Reputable Member
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows
NYGC Soil-Peat: Revegged/homemade genetics grow

This grow I’ll be revegging a couple plants, and starting a couple seeds. All genetics were homemade by me and pure hope by @pollenchuckedgenetics on IG. The strains are planet of the grapes x taste the rainbow, bred by me. Give me a follow on IG @small_room _big _dank

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2024 8:33 am Bubba42072 liked
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal

Alright, I’ve been neglecting my grow, and neglecting posting on ccfc, which I am sorry for.  My updates are, I bailed on my revegged plants, and started some fresh seeds. I decided to grow a crème de la chem from Mephisto genetics while I’m vegging out and sexing my other plants. Also, while I was making decisions, I decided to switch to coco for those run. I will be implementing an autopot as well for my cdlc. 
What am I growing you ask….? I started a planet of the grapes from ethos, and still growing a pure hope from pollen chucked genetics, plus my planet of the grapes x taste the rainbow. I’ve waited too long to transplant, and have let the plants dry out a couple times, so they’re looking less than ideal. They will bounce back I’m sure. If you made it this far, thanks for reading!

Cannabis Grow IMG 9930
Cannabis Grow IMG 9942

pictured are the crème de la chem freshly transplanted into its autopot forever home. And the pure hope, which I’m trying to figure out if it’s male or female

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/24/2024 9:37 am Bubba42072 liked
+ Show 2 comments

So it’s been a minute since I’ve posted. I’ve been procrastinating in the garden lately, and been having some health, and personal issues. So the garden has been back burner. 

To the garden:

The Creme de la chem is looking great, and you can really see the difference between an autos growth rate, and a photo’s growth rate in the picture with the two plants. They were started on the same day, and transplanted on the same day as well. The Creme de la chem (Mephisto) of course is an auto, and the smaller plant next to it is a planet of the grapes, photo fem, from ethos genetics. I trimmed the lowest set of branches and leaves from the Creme de la chem, and decided to start some lst today. Should be about another week and I’ll let the autopot do its thing.

Cannabis Grow IMG 9977
Cannabis Grow IMG 9979
Cannabis Grow IMG 9975
Cannabis Grow IMG 9976

The other plant I have going, is the monkey puke x purest indica from pollenchuckedgrnetics. This plant has been through the wringer a bit. I waited way too long to transplant it, and it’s still having trouble bouncing back. The leaves are droopy, but I just watered it, so hopefully that’ll bring it around.

Cannabis Grow IMG 9980

Anyhow, that’s what’s going on. Thanks for stopping by

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2024 5:38 am briguycny and Bubba42072 liked
  • The monkey puke x purest hope turned out to be male, so that got the axe. The Creme de la chem auto is doing good. I’ve been concentrating on spreading it out with some LST, and it’s starting to get there. It’s been almost two weeks since i transplanted, and I’ll will be ready to use the autopot soon, instead of hand watering. I’ll probably make the switch this weekend. The planet of the grapes photo is also looking good. I’ll be topping it soon, and I’m considering main lining since I’ve never actually done that before. I’m planning on taking clones, and making sure I have a full tent when it’s time to flip. I have also started a couple TK NL5/haze f3, TK dominant, from AK Beanbrains, which I’m super pumped about. Those are only a couple days old, so I didn’t bother taking a picture. I’m running around 1325 ec, 5.9 ph, in coco, using gh trio, plus calmag, grotek monosilicic acid, and real growers recharge. Running 80-82f, and 65ish RH.
    Cannabis Grow IMG 0010

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2024 2:54 pm briguycny and Bubba42072 liked
+ Show 1 comments