Forum

NYGC Soil-Peat: HOTDawg Berry Hunt

I will be growing 4 seeds of Ethos Marion Berry x Twenty20 Hair of the dawg.  These are from a seed run I accidentally made a few years back.  Out of all the strains I've grown, I like this one the most. 

I have been an advocate of Growdiaries.com for posting my cannabis grows.  This site has a good layout for documenting each grow from seed to harvest. Often I don't fill out the harvest section but most of my grows will be covered on a weekly of biweekly basis.

The link for my grow is:

https://growdiaries.com/diaries/187627-grow-journal-by-staresatplants

I am growing in a 5x5 tent without any additional humidity or CO2.  My media is HP ProMix in 5 gallon pots getting top drip fed with General Hydroponic nutrients every time the pot is light or the top of the media has dried out.  I run the silica from them and the CaMg along with the dry mix veg and a touch of three part micros to help green them up. 

The entire grow is automated through grolab software and hardware.  More about their offerings can be found here: https://opengrow.pt/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2024 6:55 pm Crispywannabe liked
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal

Cannabis Grow image
Cannabis Grow IMG 1025

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/14/2024 3:38 pm
  1. Cannabis Grow image

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/15/2024 4:46 am
+ Show 1 comments

Structurally, it appears that I have two separate pheno’s. A tall and a short. They are doing well. I just installed the Ecowitt’s and am trying to dial them in. Here they are at 5 weeks.

Cannabis Grow IMG 1081
Cannabis Grow IMG 1080
Cannabis Grow IMG 1082
Cannabis Grow IMG 1083
Cannabis Grow IMG 1084

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2024 6:27 pm

I have flipped to 12/12 and will probably take clones tonight if time allows.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2024 4:14 am

Flipped.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2024 4:14 am 419grower liked

Topped and took clones on three days ago now. Im not sure if I try to let them root in solo cups or if I will eventually throw them in a cloner.  Crappy part about clones is tge light cycle. My tent is on 12/12 but clones need veg hours.

Cannabis Grow image
Cannabis Grow image
Cannabis Grow image
Cannabis Grow image
Cannabis Grow image
Cannabis Grow image

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2024 6:33 pm

My high tech cloner.

Cannabis Grow image

. I’m running my first LED Blurple for 6 hours in the evening, after 12 hours of natural window light to keep them in veg and hopefully some roots pop in a few weeks. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2024 7:41 pm

Day 7 of flower.

Cannabis Grow image
Cannabis Grow image

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2024 7:47 pm

Trimmed the girls up again. Also took some more clones.

Cannabis Grow image
Cannabis Grow image

I trimmed anything that was growing towards the center of the plant on the three taller plants. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/16/2024 4:59 am
+ Show 2 comments

I topped the taller two today to even out the canopy.

Cannabis Grow image

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/23/2024 6:41 pm

I updated the girls apartment yesterday.

Cannabis Grow image

I am only giving them un ph’d RO water. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/24/2024 12:08 pm

Cannabis Grow image

4 clones have roots. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/27/2024 4:40 pm

All clones have started to root. Only 1 dudn’t root and was thrown out. Not bad for straight RO water with no cloning gel.  I have added some flower nutes and some pH up now that they are alive on their own.

Cannabis Grow image
Cannabis Grow image

my smallest rooted clone is just under 4.5 inches overall. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/03/2024 4:39 pm