Forum

THE ONE COLA CHALLENGE - RULES / INFORMATION / QUESTIONS

I wanted to post some information on the One Cola Challenge and the rules as you should be thinking about planting the seed or cutting the clone within the next 6 days.

- Goal is to grow a plant with a single cola

- No Topping!

- All branches must be removed (Fan leaves can stay)

- Plants need to be started in January

- Plant need to be flipped on Feb 14th 

There will be prizes for the best One Cola plant but you will need to register and keep a journal! 

Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help in any way.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/24/2021 4:02 pm
+ Show 3 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal

I Believe I signed up for  The one cola challenge but I am not sure and don't want to miss the entry deadline. I have been documenting it in my journal along with my other 2 plants l, should I be creating a separate journal for the 1 cola? Also I planted mine on the 2nd of January, the same time I germinated my other seeds for the grow challenge. I wasn't aware there was a Certain time that we were supposed to germinate, I just thought we were supposed to germinate all of our seeds at the same time. Also when we fip on the 14th do we stop cutting the side branches off or how does that work? Never done 1 cola before 😁 Thx!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/30/2021 3:35 pm
+ Show 5 comments
CharlieBround
Esteemed Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows

I dont think my plants are ready to be cloned, not to mention if i’ll clone them now , by feb 14 theyll be transplanted and flipped at the same day.

Cannabis Grow 9606B42E DA22 4E86 9D60 3C394450B2C4

must it be on that very date?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/31/2021 11:15 pm
+ Show 3 comments

I thought I signed up for the cola as well. Is there a way to check? I have been documenting it with my NYGC journal.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2021 7:52 pm
+ Show 2 comments

Who won the one cola challenge? Possibly TurpBurglar? 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2021 3:36 pm
+ Show 2 comments