Forum

NYGC

smotpoker
Reputable Member CfC Advisor
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

Welcome to the 2021 NYGC everyone! May your health be great..your hearts be full...and your colas be saggin- cuz they're so FAT!!! 

Grower love and Happy Gardens to all💚

Life's a garden, dig it, make it work for you.~ JoeDirt
ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/14/2020 3:41 am realredhairs, Knut, Greenthumbmom and 9 people liked
+ Show 4 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
Heavystickyflowers
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan

Hey whats up everyone. Hope everyone is doin well and as excited as I am to start a brand new to me cultivar! 😀 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/16/2020 5:48 am NewEngAutoTrees, Tropa, CrackBabies and 1 people liked
+ Show 1 comments
eg18kgold
Esteemed Member Group Leader
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

Growmies,

Its been one wild ride in 2020 and as the year quickly comes to an end, we all have something awesome to look forward to. In a time where we are all physically disconnected, our amazing community is spreading positive vibes of collaboration, friendship, and some friendly competition with the annual New year’s grow competition. There are some great teams to choose from, however with the holiday season in flight, you know you crave those dessert strains that sound so delicious on a cold winter night. So, grab your favorite dessert seeds and grow the cookies, cakes, and candies you told yourself you wouldn’t eat for your new year’s resolution! Examples: Zkittles, Wedding Cake, Miracle Alien Cookies

I look forward to growing with all you like minded sweet tooth's!

Eg18kgold 

Dessert group leader

Cannabis Grow 20201217 112513

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/17/2020 7:35 am Chefomj, NewEngAutoTrees, HiFlyin77 and 3 people liked

We all know how much 2020’s been a drag for everone. Coronavirus, the elections, riots…. It’s been a pretty black and white world lately, but LET’S BRING SOME COLOR BACK INTO PEOPLE’S LIVES! Join us growmies in “Color Diet” for NYGC! This is N.grower, coming through with White Widow! What color best expresses you and your grow for this season?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/17/2020 8:00 am OldWoman, Chefomj, NewEngAutoTrees and 3 people liked

Lemon Haze! Blueberry Kush! JillyBean! The list goes on. If youre daring to take a ride within the magical gardens of fruits, youre in the right place! Let us indulge in the majestic wonders of my group, Fruit Salad! Im Chase, youre group leader and Im here to help lead and encourage any grower looking to show off their growing skills/techniques! New? Join me! Experienced? Join me! But under one condition, you have to have fun! Whether you're feeling tangy, sweet, citrus, or ALL. Let your taste for fruit bloom this 2021 challenge.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/17/2020 8:02 am OldWoman, Chefomj, HiFlyin77 and 3 people liked

First time entrant here.  I had some basic questions and didn't find the information.  I would be grateful to anyone who could point me to where there are basic announcements like rules, and formats, and stuff.   

I assume we start germination on 1/1.  I still need to make a grow journal here.  Do I need a second journal for the One Cola Challenge?  Is the plant in the NYGC the same plant as the One Cola or should/can it be a second plant? 

Very excited.  I am loving the site and the resources.  Can't wait to try a grow challenge.  Thanks everyone. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/24/2020 6:49 pm CrackBabies and smotpoker liked
+ Show 1 comments
wervr
  wervr
New Grower

Hi everyone!

Happy to join the community and the NYGC!  Let's start 2021 off right!

Really looking forward to seeing everyone's 1 cola challenge...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/30/2020 2:23 pm Greenthumbmom, OldWoman, smotpoker and 2 people liked
+ Show 1 comments

Hello everyone, i am a long time smoker, but first time grower. ive been talking to people and reading as much as I can to try and learn as much as I can. I really want to do the best job I can possibly do. 

im growing in my closet. and im brand new to all of this. I have some smart friends who are willing to share their knowledge but its limited. ive been listening to a podcast called growcast which is where I heard about you guys and what your doing here. it all sounds great and i would really like to be apart of it. but you guys started already and my seeds just hit soil a little over a week ago. so im just wondering if I can still start a grow journal and grow with you guys or if im too late and I need to wait for the next challenge?

Thanks!

Good luck on all your grows either way! 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/26/2021 5:54 pm MrChewyHimself, smotpoker, CrackBabies and 2 people liked
+ Show 2 comments