Forum

PTGC Misfits: 2Ti Sour Space Candy from Fields of Hemp

Phaze
  Phaze
Cannabis Fan
PTGC Misfits: 2Ti Sour Space Candy from Fields of Hemp

So I had started my seeds in soil of some unknown x Sour Space Candy from Fields of Hemp from a sample of free Trim I received as a care package to assist treating my debilitating ailments. *I was supposed to officially start documenting my aluminum party cup grow yesterday but had surgery the day before...I slept nearly 28hrs and then several hours...only to wake up to 1am on the day of the drawing... I hope I've made it! *

Tomorrow morning when the sun raises and my meds kick in (god, I feel older than that sounds... >.<), I will add the pictures of my photoperiod Sour Space Candy [x Unknwon] plant...

...Oh! And I started germinating some other type3/CBD strains which I'll add the pictures from their germinating progress/success...I hope I can edit this later  to include what germinated yesterday and the day before (it's been a rough few days for me, sorry I have to borrow a phone to take pictures on the progress of this grow I neglected to start journaling the day I had my 1st batch of seedlings two out of four seeds pop out of the soil on Sep. 23rd '22 & Sep. 24th '22 respectively.

Again, I'll update with Proof of Life later...hopefully before my 5-month-old wakes up and definitely after the sun rises. I'm SOOO excited to start this! 😀 ((I meant to start it over the past week but my health's been getting in the way.))

I'm in the Misfits Cat. since I'm unsure of which growing techniques will suit my individual plants... I'll probably do a mix of techniques regardless. FIMming and topping for sure...I think.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2022 1:49 am HappyCultivator and Heyron420 liked
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal

My Photoperiods should flip on their own at any moment, right? They have been in the Southern AZ sunlight since they germinated outside.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2022 4:31 pm KAPT_SAVE_Da_HO, HappyCultivator and Heyron420 liked
+ Show 14 comments

So, none of my plants went without getting stunted from a variety of reasons (I couldn't take them in every night to protect from cold and rain, the Mexican brick weed bagseeds all died except 1, two Sour Space Candy bagseed are alive, one Goliath bagseed is also alive).

I have 4 plants left. These three from the top left-to-the right are my CBD strains (last picture is Mex brick bagseed(stunted severely):

Cannabis Grow PXL 20221113 231408223 exported 963 1668385798744
Cannabis Grow PXL 20221113 230657763 exported 233 1668386657725

Omg time is running out. >.<

All plants have mainly been staying outside, none have switched to flower which is a bummer for me. Do I even qualify for the picture due in a few minutes for the flowering phase of the img challenge?

I'll update with info in a bit, can't juggle baby time atm.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/13/2022 4:52 pm Heyron420 and KAPT_SAVE_Da_HO liked
+ Show 4 comments