SAFC Misfit Autos: Tickle's Critical Purple & Sour Kush

Tickle
  Tickle
Esteemed Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows
SAFC Misfit Autos: Tickle's Critical Purple & Sour Kush

Hey Growmies,

Looking forward to this SAFC! I will be using coco w/perlite for my medium. I will be adding Dr. Earth Organic Dry Amendments to the medium, then top dressing every 3-4 weeks thereafter. This challenge, I will be growing Critical Purple and Sour Kush from Growers Choice Seeds.

Looking forward to growing together!

Grow On!

Tickle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/19/2020 6:18 pm medskis, Joeluis1214, smotpoker and 3 people liked
+ Show 3 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
Tickle
  Tickle
Esteemed Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows

Hey Growmies 👋🏾,

3 out of 4 of my seeds sprouted & are on there way. The one Critical Purple was a dud. I put a new seed in yesterday so we’ll see if that one pops.

Cannabis Grow D93C103C 8709 4C5C BDC7 17257A6EB8AB
Cannabis Grow 1BFF33A7 1683 4334 B650 8FD8EE28AF5C

Hope everyone is having a great start!

Grow On!

Tickle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/26/2020 4:42 pm lights.soil.seed.ACTION, Drew, FurrySparkle and 1 people liked
Tickle
  Tickle
Esteemed Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows

Hey Growmies!

Popping in for a quick update. My girls are doing good. The new seed popped 👏🏾 so I’m happy. 

Cannabis Grow 97D976CA F594 429F 9A2E 1E40BC3806B5

The Sour Kush are in their final 3 gallon pots and I’ll be transplanting the Critical Purple to 3 gallons once they grow more.

Cannabis Grow 6A7A5803 DFC1 4AFF B7E6 F88F4B72EA15

My other girls sharing the tent were started in March and are doing nicely. They aren’t part of the challenge. Tangerine Dream & Cream autos.

Cannabis Grow 8E1287C0 2B64 41C3 82FC 94F3C9579E55
Cannabis Grow 4280FDFA 194B 45D3 8B05 BA830AF1F0A9

Hope you all are enjoying your gardens.

Grow On!

Tickle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2020 8:44 am lights.soil.seed.ACTION, medskis, smotpoker and 3 people liked
+ Show 3 comments
Tickle
  Tickle
Esteemed Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows

Hey Growmies,

Popping in for an update. I know it's a little late, but I've been a little busy. The garden is looking good. My girls are growing nicely. I've started LST on 3 of them. The smaller Critical Purple was planted later cause the first seed was a dud. 

Cannabis Grow SAFC CP SK 1 5.12.20
Cannabis Grow SAFC CP SK 2 5.12.20

My other two members of the garden, Tangerine Dream and Cream Autos are also going strong. They are already in flower. I've been really trying to nail down this LST and keeping the canopy even across both plants.

Cannabis Grow TG C 5.12.20 1
Cannabis Grow TG C 5.12.20 2

All in all, I'm loving my garden. 

Cannabis Grow SAFC My Garden 5.12.20

Hope everyone else is staying healthy and having fun w/your grows 😉 !

Grow On,

Tickle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2020 6:07 pm lights.soil.seed.ACTION, FurrySparkle, smotpoker and 2 people liked
Tickle
  Tickle
Esteemed Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows

Hey Growmies,

I'm back w/another update. Busy day in the garden today. I transplanted the 2 Critical Purple's into their final 3 gallon pots (I mixed the amendments into the medium). I will give them a few days to recover before starting LST on them.

Cannabis Grow SAFC 2020 CP 5.17.20

I top dressed the 2 Sour Kush since we are coming up on the 30 day mark. I wanted to get the amendments in so they would be available before the plants started showing any deficiencies.

Cannabis Grow SAFC 2020 SK 5.17.20

I also decided to LST all the bud sites I saw and put them where I wanted them go to fill out the canopy so to speak. Being diligent w/the LST has really helped my other ladies that are in the garden, so I'm going to stay on top of this and see if I get better yields.

Cannabis Grow SAFC 2020 SK CP 5.17.20

Now, my other two ladies, though not part of the SAFC, are sharing the same space w/those so I'm using this journal to keep track. Both are in flower and are doing well. I gave both their final top dressing and retied down all bud sites. My canopy has really filled out by doing this consistently. Loving it. 

Tangerine Dream

Cannabis Grow TGD 5.17.20

Cream

Cannabis Grow Cream 5.17.20

Cannabis Grow TG C 5.17.20

All in all, I think the garden is coming along nicely so far. I've been managing to keep my temps between 75F - 83F degrees; 55%-65% RH, which I'm OK with (ignore the high RH that is showing in the pics. I had just watered all the plants, then took the pics).

Cannabis Grow SAFC My Garden 5.17.20

Stay safe everyone and enjoy your gardens!

Grow On,

Tickle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/17/2020 1:23 am lights.soil.seed.ACTION, smotpoker, Drew and 3 people liked
Tickle
  Tickle
Esteemed Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows

Hey Growmies!

Time for another update! My Sour Kush girlies have exploded, LOL. LST is really working. I have a feeling these are going to be some bigger ladies. 

Cannabis Grow SAFC 2020 SK 5.24.20

My Critical Purple girlies are coming along. The smaller one is 1 week behind the other.

Cannabis Grow SAFC 2020 CP 5.24.20

The other two ladies, Tangerine Dream and Cream are starting to fatten up.

Cannabis Grow TGD C 5.24.20

I'm going to have to move some things around in the tent to give everyone a little more space. I may have to remove my humidifier. That will be fine as it has been quite humid here and I haven't had to use it in a while.

Cannabis Grow SAFC 2020 My Garden 5.24.20

Hope all my US Growmies are enjoying this long weekend and my international Growmies, hope you're enjoying yours also!

Grow On!

Tickle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/24/2020 4:57 am lights.soil.seed.ACTION, smotpoker, medskis and 1 people liked
Tickle
  Tickle
Esteemed Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows

What up Growmies!

Just popping in for my weekly update! Things are going good, despite a few high temp days this past week. I'm proud of the canopy that I have. This is the first time my tent is filled wall to wall 🤗 !

Critical Purple is growing and spreading out nicely due to my LST.

Cannabis Grow SAFC 2020 CP 5.30.20

Sour Kush is exploding and I don't see any pistols yet, smh. I hope they don't get too big, LOL.

Cannabis Grow SAFC 2020 SK 5.30.20

My two other ladies, Tangerine Dream and Cream are still fattening up and doing well.

Cannabis Grow TGD C 5.30.20

All in all, the garden is coming along great!

Cannabis Grow SAFC My Garden 5.30.20

Hope everyone's weekend is going good and you're enjoying your gardens!

Grow On,

Tickle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/31/2020 7:52 am smotpoker, lights.soil.seed.ACTION, GrowingHigher and 5 people liked
+ Show 3 comments
Tickle
  Tickle
Esteemed Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows

What up Growmies!

Popping in for my weekly update! Whew, it's been hot & humid over here, smh 🤗 ! The ladies are still doing well despite all that. My central A/C went out, so I'm hoping we can get that fixed ASAP!!

My Critical Purple ladies are growing and spreading out nicely due to my LST. The older one, wow, she has grown a lot and is starting to pop her pistols. The younger one is not too far behind, though her leaf structure looks a lot different than her sis.

Cannabis Grow SAFC 2020 CP 6.7.20

The Sour Kush ladies are now starting to show their pistols & starting to build her flowers. Hopefully the stretch is done.

Cannabis Grow SAFC 2020 SK 6.7.20

My two other ladies, Tangerine Dream and Cream are doing well and getting close to their darkness period & harvest.

Cannabis Grow TGD C 6.7.20

I had to rearrange my garden a little due to the varying sizes & I'm liking it way better. All in all, the garden is coming along great!

Cannabis Grow SAFC 2020 My Garden 6.7.20

Hope everyone's weekend is going good and you're enjoying your gardens!

Grow On,

Tickle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2020 9:06 pm Knut, medskis, smotpoker and 2 people liked
+ Show 1 comments
Tickle
  Tickle
Esteemed Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows

Hey Growmies!

It's been a while since my last update. So the ladies are doing great, despite the higher temps & humidity.

Sour Kush  - Well the stretch wasn't done, LOL as you can see. After taking these pics, I had to supercrop one of the ladies as it was getting way to close to the light.

Cannabis Grow SAFC 2020 SK 2 6.18.20

Cannabis Grow SAFC 2020 SK 1 6.18.20

Critical Purple - These two couldn't be any more different even though they are the same strain. I don't know what is going on with the smaller one. She has had weird shaped leaves and everything from the beginning, smh. She is still growing though.

Cannabis Grow SAFC 2020 CP 1 6.18.20

Cannabis Grow SAFC 2020 CP 2 6.18.20

As for the 2 that were near harvest (Tangerine Dream and Cream Autos), they are now drying. I think I saw some mold on one of them as I was kind of wet trimming, but I'm hoping it was poor lighting.

All in all, garden is going great.

Cannabis Grow SAFC 2020 My Garden 6.18.20

Hope everyone is having a great grow and day! Happy Juneteenth!

Grow On!

Tickle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/19/2020 7:21 pm Knut, FurrySparkle and Drew liked
Tickle
  Tickle
Esteemed Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows

What up Growmies!

It's been a minute. The garden is going well. Had a rough patch there as you will see, but the ladies are still going.

Sour Kush 1 & 2 - Both are starting to fatten up, one quicker than the other.

Cannabis Grow SAFC SK 2 7.12.20
Cannabis Grow SAFC SK 1 7.12.20

Critical Purple 1 is also budding up.

Cannabis Grow SAFC CP 1 7.12.20

Critical Purple 2 , my weird one, has grown a lot taller, and has pistols, but buds haven't started to form yet, smh.

Cannabis Grow SAFC CP 2 7.12.20

All in all, garden is still growing so I'm happy. My birthday was on 7/10/20 and my Hubby bought me a 5x5 tent w/height extension 🤗 😍! I have to find where I'm going to put it, but this will allow me to start doing a perpetual grow. Also, we replaced our A/C so yay! I can now control my temps better.

Cannabis Grow SAFC 2020 My Garden 7.12.20

I hope everyone's grows are going good!

Grow On,

Tickle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/13/2020 5:09 pm medskis, Drew, smotpoker and 1 people liked
+ Show 1 comments
Tickle
  Tickle
Esteemed Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows

Hey Growmies,

I wanted to close out this journal. This grow was mediocre at best. I had bud rot and lost a few nice buds and an entire cola. One of the Critical Purple's was OK. I got a little over an ounce off that after removing all the rotted bits. The other didn't even flower. I don't know what happened. The Sour Kush was OK, only got close to an ounce off that one. Lesson learned. I need to make sure I monitor my humidity more closely during end of flower and drying period.

Not sure how to actually complete this journal as I do not see a button for that.

Grow On!

Tickle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2021 9:15 am FurrySparkle and Drew liked
+ Show 1 comments