Forum

PTGC Mainlines: White Widow from ILGM - newbie 🙂

Bigals
  Bigals
Cannabis Fan
PTGC Mainlines: White Widow from ILGM - newbie 🙂

I’m just now flipping my first grow (clones) to flower and have all my equipment for germination/propagation so I figured I run my first from seed grow for the training challenge!

I’m a few days behind but plan on soaking the seeds tomorrow afternoon, and getting things going. I’ll plan on maybe just a slightly shorter veg for now and still flip on 10/1 with everyone else.

looking forward to growing with everyone!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/17/2020 6:20 pm ReyAtarax liked
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
Bigals
  Bigals
Cannabis Fan
Beans are soaking

Dropped 3 of my White Widow seeds from ILGM into some water at about 9 tonight finally, only a few days behind schedule 🙂

I’ll get them moved over to some paper towel/Pyrex dishes in the morning, that are already warming on the heat mat.

Ill be using jiffy pellets in my super sprouter dome before transitioning into the 1 gallon fabric pots for the intermediate, and 7 gallon fabric pots for a final home. Both fabric pots I’ll be running Royal Gold Tuper with the Ph perfect sensi coco grow/bloom line from advanced nutrients, because I got waaaay to much of the stuff and want it gone.

Happy growing to all, and looking forward to reading everyone’s journals!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/19/2020 8:44 pm ReyAtarax and galandil liked
Bigals
  Bigals
Cannabis Fan
Patiently waiting 😉

I checked all three of the seeds this morning in the paper towels/Pyrex dishes and all had sprouted so into the presoaked jiffy pellets they went. Then those went into the super sprouter, heat mat set to 85 F, lights on, and just patiently waiting now for some sprout action!

Cannabis Grow 851F3EE4 3C28 4681 A52D B58F8D3A65AF

I also happened to wanted to top a couple clones I had going in my other tent, so I pruned them up, gave them a little clones spray and into a party cup of Tuper. This isn’t my party cup entry, more of just something to keep me busy while waiting for my White Widows to sprout, and I suppose worst case scenario I have these two clones as a backup if something happens to the White Widows.

Cannabis Grow D6DC9D41 0279 447B 9BF5 BAFA31F4F42D

Speaking of party cup challenge, I think I have settled on what I’m going to do there. I plan on grabbing a bag of M3 Michigan Mix super soil for the first time to run a Zkittles Auto from ILGM. I think I want to go auto with the party cup challenge to make management hopefully a little easy. Also I have wanted to try a super soil just for a different experience, so I figured a small experiment grow like this might be a easy entry. On top of that it will limit one less resiviour I’ll have to measure out in the coming months, as I have two other Photos in flower right now, and a couple clones/teens I’m trying to bring back to life in another tent.

Hopefully my next post is of three little sprouts loving life! Happy growing Y’all

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/21/2020 8:48 pm ReyAtarax liked
Bigals
  Bigals
Cannabis Fan
Change of plans, but still truckin!

Evening Growmies!

So after a week or so of no sprouting whatsoever, it’s pretty safe to say I drowned my little White widow seedlings in their jiffy pellets. 
The good news is I took a couple tops from clones I had growing and they will be my two plants to run for the challenge now. I plan on transplanting these guys to their mid stage, one gallon pots at the end of next week.

So for the official rundown of what I’ll be growing. These are two cuts I took from some amazing Ice Cream Cake clones I got from leafdoctor1 in Ann Arbor. I have the two original cuts from him just finishing their second week of flower, and they are looking lovely so, I’m excited to do another round of these beauties.

Heres a shot of the ladies chillen in their sauna:

Cannabis Grow 0DCCEDAD D1EB 4CBC AE10 7B29C68DCBFE

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/29/2020 8:02 pm
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
Bigals
  Bigals
Cannabis Fan
Setbacks, and little free time, but still plugging away!

Hey everyone,

totally forgot to hit submit on my update last week, but here we go:

8/30:

both clones got transplanted into 1 gallon fabric pots today. One transplant was without issue, but the second lady did not do so well and crumbled in my hand while transplanting. Worst case scenario  if next week they don’t bounce back maybe I’ll consider using the other more mature clones that are a few weeks ahead in veg and just start using those for the challenge, ending up with monsters by October 1.

Today:

so the two main clones photographed last post are not dead but fairly stunted now in their 1 gallon pots, I’m letting them ride, but they will not be ready to flip come October 1st, so that being the case, I’m going to consider my Other more mature clones, which have each been topped thrice already, for the challenge.

ill post some more pictures of everything tomorrow when I’m back in the garden! Happy growing all, and excited with everyone’s progress/where we are all headed!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2020 4:01 pm FurrySparkle liked
Bigals
  Bigals
Cannabis Fan
Picture updates

Hey everyone, just wanted to drop in and give some picture updates of the ladies since I have been behind. Sorry I’m advance for the blue ole shots, my standard lights have bit the dust and I need to pickup up some new ones come Friday.

Here’s a shot of the two official challenge plants for plant training challenges (third times the charm right?! 😉 ) not really mainlines but have been topped three times now, ice cream cake clones I took from cuttings off the ice cream cake in my flower tent currently (pictured later):

Cannabis Grow 545027AF EE7B 4DCB A560 3844604EABC3
Cannabis Grow D9524C4B 0982 426C 8172 2C8B0ECF8896

here are the ladies which were my original backup plan, they are still kickin, just stunted from the root damage on transplant. Also in these shots are a few Jungle Cake clones and aN extra ice cream cake:

Cannabis Grow B14424A8 2341 4C5C 94B4 66BB1A9FDC29
Cannabis Grow 0D677CA6 552A 4DCF 8C3D FF107A335209

lastly just for some funzies, here’s a shot of my flower tent, two plants, one ice cream cake, one jungle cake both just entering week 5 of flower:

Cannabis Grow 9E9FA22C 1B0D 4259 9422 FCCA94C7319F
Cannabis Grow C837EA21 0621 4F50 A043 F23C13E5900D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/13/2020 9:13 pm
Bigals
  Bigals
Cannabis Fan
Excited for flip!

Looking forward to the flip growmies!

Everything is still trucking along, though I have been dealing with some powdery mildew issues. Been treating with organocide for the moment since it’s what I have while I wait on some dr zymes to make it my way.

I think I’ll flip at least my two ladies in the back and the chemdog in the front center. Then still might grab two more from the litter to flip as well to fill out my 4x4

Cannabis Grow 651144F1 9D31 42C9 85C6 E19B5698A55F

ps this should hopefully be my last set of blurple pics lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/28/2020 8:53 am FurrySparkle liked