ordering from Seedsman

DREVS
  DREVS
Reputable Member
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

got a couple of questions.

I assume they ship to the USA?

In the checkout, it asks about if I want to add package insurance where if it gets lost they replace the parcel for free. Do any of you do this? 

the last question what kinda shipping time am I looking at if I live in Michigan would they be to my house by New Year's eve if I order this week and what does the packaging look like do they send you a magazine or something with the seeds hidden in the pages? I have seen that done before from other mail order seed companies in the past, usually a high times magazine.

Thanks, guys any info would be great!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/19/2019 6:41 am Chefomj liked
+ Show 3 comments
xone
  xone
Cannabis Fan

Hey buddy, Seedsman is a great bank. I order from them most. They do ship to the US, I live in the midwest myself and the package always takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive so you should have it by NYE. I always select the insurance option, it's silly not to in my opinion. I usually get mine in an orange mailer. They appear to have a distributor in the US for some of the items so it depends what you purchase. I won't discuss what type of secret items they use for their sake but it can come inside of something random on occasion, I've gotten my packages both ways from them. 

When you use them, be sure to search online for any additional coupons, they always have some. Also if you can, pay with Bitcoin for additional freebies. 

What's crappy is Black Friday is around the corner and there will be mad sales, so it's on you to see if you want to wait and gamble getting them by NYE or just pulling the trigger now. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/19/2019 8:03 am NAKEDGARDENER, Cannacine.man and DREVS liked

Seedsman is going to have a sale for Black Friday - it will be a good time to order seeds! I believe the timing is perfect to use Black Friday sales for the NYGC.

Yes, they ship to all US States and orders should arrive within 3 weeks - the delivery window that they provide is usually much longer, but when there are no issues the seeds arrive within 3 weeks. 

ALWAYS GET THE INSURANCE/STEALTH DELIVERY

When you do order - be sure to use our link 🙂 https://www.seedsman.com/en/?a_aid=Cocoforcannabis  

Grower Love

Let's Grow Together
ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/19/2019 8:32 am Chefomj, NAKEDGARDENER and Cannacine.man liked
+ Show 1 comments
xone
  xone
Cannabis Fan

Just to add, don't depend too much on their shipment tracking for your order. It's never been accurate for me and I usually have my package by the time they finally update it to "on the truck for delivery" lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/19/2019 8:35 am
DREVS
  DREVS
Reputable Member
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Thanks for the reply guys. 

Who is the shipping company UPS FEDEX USPS?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/19/2019 8:47 am
+ Show 1 comments
DREVS
  DREVS
Reputable Member
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

one last thing before I order. Can I be comfortable using my regular credit card for this purchase or should I get a Visa gift card from the store and use that? And sadly the only address I can have this shipped to is my garden address. I do however live in a legal state for rec and medical. I would really prefer to use my credit card for simplicity vs going out and buying a VISA gift card for an amount more than I need just to make this transaction. Just paranoid about the FEDS.

Am I being too paranoid?

Thanks again

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/20/2019 10:29 pm Chefomj and NAKEDGARDENER liked
+ Show 2 comments
Alan
  Alan
Trusted Member
Practicing Grower

I have purchased most of my seeds from Bonza Seedbank in the UK so I am guessing purchasing from Seedman would be about the same. I always opt for the stealth shipping. I think it's like $15 more or so, but I have never had an order not arrive in over five years using them. I did a comparison and the prices, seed  farms and such are pretty much the same. I do like the Seedman website better though and am going to make my next purchase with them if they take a CC. I use one with Bonza although like Xone mentioned you get a discount if you use Bitcoins.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/24/2019 4:35 pm
DREVS
  DREVS
Reputable Member
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Ok, I opted to send cash. I tried to order 2 times with my credit card VISA and their site crashed trying to redirect to the payment gateway to use the VISA. I said to hell with it and opted for cash. Mailing out my CA$H in the AM when I get outta work. I also opted for shipping insurance.  Got some amazing freebies as well! I really appreciate all your help and input on this guys! Feel like I got a hell of a deal!
I got 3 Blue Fire Fem from Humboldt seed company 

5 Blueberry Fem Seedsman seeds

3 Free White Widow Fem Seedsman seeds

3 Free Alaskan Purple Fem Seedsman Seeds

Black friday freebies were 2 Northern lights Auto Royal Queen seeds and 2 Green Poison XL auto by sweet seeds. 

For $77.00

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/25/2019 7:01 pm Cannacine.man liked