(@knut)
Reputable Member
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

Welcome 2020 NYGC Misfits contenders!

This is "Team Misfits" 🍸🍾 

My name is Knut and i have been appointed the group-leader for this Grow 😊

We start growing January 1st!

Until then i hope this can be a place where we discuss our goals, plans, tactics, nutrients, strains, growing technique and equipment. And get to know each other 🍻 

I am looking forward to meeting you all, and to grow along side you!

I am sure we will see some fantastic plants from our experienced members in this group, and that new growers will learn alot 😊

Unlike the other groups in NYGC, we have no constraints regarding our genetics. -Therefore we cant be managed into a single, defined group like the others.

This makes us "The Misfits" 😋

I am very exited to see what strains and genetics you all will choose!

Auto or Photo? Sativa or Indica? Hybrids or LandRaces?

-Personally i will only be growing Auto`s from "Dutch Passion" this Challenge:

"Think Different - a SAFC Champion

"White Widow - a BTBC Champion

"Blackberry Kush - a future Misfit Champion?

I have a really good feeling about this NYGC, and i am sure you will all do fantastic my fellow Misfits!

Have a fantastic Challenge everybody, and best of luck 👍 

If you have any Q`s, feel free to post them here, or send me a personal message:

@Knut

❤️ 🌼 

Yes -there be monsters #TeamMisfits
ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/15/2019 9:22 am FarmerBrown, Bronson83, Prof-Knows-It-All and 4 people liked
+ Show 3 comments
Nores
  Nores
Trusted Member
Known Grower
Completed Grows

I will join you in this group of misfit if I participate, I will know soon.

Jack herer and citrus skunk are my fem choice and i have NY diesel auto and CREAM auto i could grow too.

🥂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/15/2019 1:49 pm FarmerBrown, Bronson83, NAKEDGARDENER and 1 people liked

What's up Knut - I think there is going to be a great launching party here - most growers are misfits!  Love this. Grow on!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/15/2019 1:50 pm FarmerBrown, Bronson83, Nores and 2 people liked
Knut
  Knut
(@knut)
Reputable Member
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

Getting rooms ready for the Challenge 😊

Cannabis Grow WP 20190609 00 14 51 Pro

some more ready than others

Cannabis Grow WP 20190617 18 18 38 Pro

But we are seeing the light in the end of the tunnel at this point!
Cannabis Grow IMG 20191115 015615

Cannabis Grow WP 20190708 21 53 04 Pro

Have a nice day Misfits ❤️ 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/16/2019 5:50 am FarmerBrown, Bronson83 and Nores liked
Vjillz
  Vjillz
Known Grower

Happy to jump on board. I'll have both my tents setup and ready to go by next weekend so I can send some pics in of the new 9x5 gorilla tent with 2 600 v2 hlg lights. I'm excited and thanks for the invite!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/16/2019 2:28 pm FarmerBrown, Bronson83, Nores and 2 people liked
+ Show 7 comments

Hey Growmies!

My names Dan and I am a really new practicing small time grower (Tent 36"x 20"x 62"). Got my first plant at the end of May 2019 and been with and only with CfC throughout my staring up of this Cannabis growing thing lol You people rock!

I've had two grows of 1 clone and 2 clones with two strains given to me so I can't say they are known genetics. You may or may not know each one hermi'd on me. 😥  Not so badly but still not what you want, right.

So I think I will be partaking in this group of Misfits since I don't have anything along the lines of the other groups. Okay I have one plant I could clone from 😉 but with this challenge I would like to grow one  or two plants of the 3 proven genetics I have. Which are One Photo Fem NL#5xHaze from sensi seeds as a gift from a fellow CfC member, 10 Lambs Breath Auto and 10 Candy Cane Auto from Crop King. 

My personal challenge before we start is the method. Do I stick with soil or dive into something new like DWC, Aeropois or a hybrid of the two. And that is where I will need assistance from people who've grown or are growing this way. I'd need to build and have it Dialed before we start (I already have things I can start with). The run I am in now with soil and clone from my fist plant, will be a deciding factor of my method to grow. Not to digress but tas I mentioned my two only ever grows had hermi'd and it could have been a glow light dome "light leak" (can't remember if I had this thing in there with the first plant and I sat in my tent with as many lights outside on but everything to the tent closed off and I seen no other leaks), adding nutes to the water at every watering, bad Genetics (and why I may not try clones from them anymore even though those who are growing the same haven't had this trouble) or a combination of these.  If I choose to grow the NL#5xHaze than I can take clones knowing it is good genetics and are female as well as if she hermi's on me I'll have a clone to still grow and really try to figure out why.

So I guess maybe I just chose to grow the NL#5xHaze and pray the only seed I have pops and I can keep it alive lol Now it's either soil which I have what I need or try a new method (which I am leaning towards) to see different results.... that is no hermi's lol and more resin and hopefully bigger buds 😊 

You might notice in my journal that I ramble if you haven't from this intro lol 

Peace! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/19/2019 3:09 am Bronson83 and MichelangeloGrows liked
+ Show 6 comments
Knut
  Knut
(@knut)
Reputable Member
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/21/2019 8:02 am Bronson83 liked
Knut
  Knut
(@knut)
Reputable Member
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

Good day Misfits!

41 days left 🌼 🌼 

Small update:

The "B-room" is now finished, except the runoff tray and catcher 👍 

The "Babyhouse" is currently in construction

Cannabis Grow IMG 20191118 235324

It will function as a seperate mini-grow after the propagation period is over 😊 ❤️

Cannabis Grow IMG 20191118 235342

The light rigg is currently undergoing some PAR test, before the final installation 🍸 🍾 

Cannabis Grow IMG 20191120 221252

Thats all for now. We are counting days, and i cant wait for us to get going!

Grow on Misfits ❤️ 🌼 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/21/2019 8:25 am Nores, Bronson83, MtnDan and 1 people liked
+ Show 6 comments
Microrhizofunguy
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan

Hello Knut and the rest of the misfits. 

I'm going to be starting a pack of Jack Herer Hashplant from Bodhi but I'm also going to start another pack from my bank which will more than likely fall under the misfits. I haven't decided which cultivar but I know I'll be in this group. I have a lot of seeds from Bodhi, Katsu, Real Seed Co and a bunch of seeds I made. I don't have many that fall under the other categories and those that do, I'm not interested in growing. A few I'm considering are :

- Waziri which is a pure Hindu Kush landrace from Real Seed Co. 

- Mazar-i-Sharif which is a northern Afghanistan landrace cultivar from Real Seed Co.

I'm leaning towards the Mazar-I-Sharif but I might go with something else knowing me. We'll see but with whatever I choose, I'll be a misfit for sure. Cant wait to grow with you all. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/22/2019 7:54 pm Vjillz, jlemings, Bronson83 and 2 people liked
+ Show 2 comments
MrAwsum
  MrAwsum
Cannabis Fan

I will be joining this group for the challenge. We will be running 3 gorilla glue autos from fast budz in a new rdwc environment. This project has been underway for the past few months and this challenge will be the perfect starting place. Everything is being over thought and over built but that is sort of my style. My goal is to see how out of the box I can push this build with mostly of the shelve items. Plus, I have already been told it won't work so now I'm determined. The unfortunate reality is prototypes and redesigns cost time and money but the light is at the end of the tunnel now. I am learning so much and having a blast figuring things out for myself. My girlfriends organic grow has kept me playing with plants while I figure out my own environment that I will be satisfied with.

Cannabis Grow 20191114 193415

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/24/2019 12:31 pm Bronson83, MtnDan, Microrhizofunguy and 1 people liked
+ Show 4 comments
Knut
  Knut
(@knut)
Reputable Member
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

Hello Misfits!

We are now 5weeks out from the New Year`s Grow Challenge!!

I hope everyone is growing well😊

-Small update:

Just finished the baby-rigg

Cannabis Grow IMG 20191122 225206

The roombuilding-business has grown in scope yet again, and we are currently adding a upgrade on the isolation, and soundproofing the floor 🥂

Cannabis Grow IMG 20191125 221625

Thats it for now!

Have a fantastic day Misfits ❤️ 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/25/2019 1:29 pm Bronson83 and Microrhizofunguy liked
+ Show 2 comments
Knut
  Knut
(@knut)
Reputable Member
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

This is us, Misfits!

Hope you like it 😊 

❤️ 🌼 

Cannabis Grow TheMisfits2020

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/26/2019 5:09 pm Vjillz, Bronson83 and NAKEDGARDENER liked
+ Show 3 comments
NAKEDGARDENER
Honorable Member Charter Member
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

a

Such awesome prep for the upcomin g NYGC on your  part @knut, thank you for making this bracket so open and i cant wait to grow alongside you all here,, and share together and hi five or support each other.. Have fun misfits,, yu rock and i cant wait to see all your grows in jan...  

👊👊👊🖖

We are like dwarfs sitting on the shoulders of giants. We see more, and things that are more distant, than they did, not because our sight is superior or because we are taller than they, but because they raise us up, and by their great stature add to ours."
ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/26/2019 5:42 pm Bronson83 liked
Bronson83
Practicing Grower

Hello everyone!  I’m Bronson, live up in the frigid north.  Going to grow GG4 autos.  My room will be in flower in January.  Thanks to the chat for the in site.  Looking forward to the community experience! 
Cheers!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/27/2019 4:21 pm Dr Coco and Knut liked
+ Show 1 comments
Bronson83
Practicing Grower

Cannabis Grow 88D9EC94 0DF1 4187 BA50 58262FC68B99

heres the room today

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/27/2019 4:26 pm Vjillz and Knut liked
+ Show 5 comments
Page 1 / 2 Next