Forum

My Jack's 3-2-1 Experience

Page 3 / 3 Prev
MDA009
  MDA009
Trusted Member
New Grower

05/26 Update: I'm at Day 61 and started the flush today. I was giving them 700-730EC of the "Finish" mix during the last week. They look fantastic. Trichs are mostly cloudy. Once the flush is done, I'll be sharing some pics of the buds after I've broken them down for drying, along with a summary of my suggestions for growing this specific Cali Connection strain and my 2-cents on what it was like to use Jack's. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/26/2022 10:49 am
MDA009
  MDA009
Trusted Member
New Grower

HARVESTING TODAY !

Total Days: 119  Total Veg: 53  Total Flower: 66

Cannabis Grow Flower Day 64

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/31/2022 5:35 am E&E818 liked
MDA009
  MDA009
Trusted Member
New Grower

Grow Summary Using Jack's 321

This was my first time using Jack's 321 and I love the stuff. Great results, and find it easier to dial in than the liquid nutes I was using. It seems more forgiving. I did not need to use any additional cal-mg supplement at any time.  And I love the cost when compared to the Canna liquid nutrients I was using. 

Regarding this Cali Connection 78 strain, it is a light feeder throughout the entire grow. It has quite the stretch. These plants were 5ft tall. Yielded more than I anticipated based on breeder's details. Buds are quite dense, in line with a gelato flower. Super dank blueberry and orange and lots of resin production. 

Yeah, this post basically turned into a strain journal. Anyway, hope some find this post useful and thanks to everyone who helped me with questions along the way.

Cannabis Grow Harvest Colas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/31/2022 7:26 pm Rusty liked
+ Show 2 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
bloom
  bloom
Esteemed Member
Cannabis Fan

great job, awesome grow and journal. Thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2022 2:25 am MDA009 liked
+ Show 1 comments
MDA009
  MDA009
Trusted Member
New Grower

Dry & Cure Follow Up: I fucking ruined all of my crop by over drying. Hay smell set in. I had to toss it all, or about 8 oz of killer bud. My first successful grow and I screwed up the Dry big time. My brain is having a hard time processing throwing out all of what would have been great weed. Humidity was too low and prob. too much air flow. Next time I'll be erring on the side of wet. 

The End

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2022 8:51 am
+ Show 2 comments
Page 3 / 3 Prev