Forum

[Sticky] Forum Rules

The Spirit of Collaboration: The Coco for Cannabis Forum is a place where growers can communicate anonymously with fellow growers. It is a collaborative and inclusive community. We are interested in learning and sharing and growing together. Our number one rule is respect for one another.

No Harassment: Any form of harassment will be grounds for a warning, suspension, or banning, depending on the nature of the offense, at the discretion of the moderators.

No Discrimination: We are an inclusive community and do not permit discrimination. Attitudes and opinions that reflect racism, sexism, classism, nationalism, ageism, ableism, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, fatphobia, etc. are not permitted. Any form of discrimination will be grounds for a warning, suspension, or banning, depending on the nature of the offense, at the discretion of the moderators

No Advertising/Spam: Any form of advertising is a potentially bannable offense. You are welcome to recommend products and services that you use, as long as you do not personally benefit from making such recommendations. If you have questions about what constitutes “advertising”, please ask before posting.

The moderators of this forum reserve the right to suspend or ban members for behavior that we deem to be in violation of the rules or spirit of the Coco for Cannabis Forum community.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/13/2018 5:08 pm AdkTokin, Heyron420, ReyAtarax and 5 people liked
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
uncle_owen
New Grower

This is my second grow and I noticed a calcium deficiency last week. So I rebuffed some coco and replaced it, then I did a cal-mag foliar spray. The plants started getting better then they took a turn. I am not sure what to do. Any help would be great. Thank you guys 

Cannabis Grow IMG 7677
Cannabis Grow IMG 7676
Cannabis Grow IMG 7675

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/26/2020 6:28 am
THCv
  THCv
Cannabis Fan

Pics are kinda hard to see ─ hope your overall lighting is better than it looks?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/22/2021 6:50 am
NsGrower72
Cannabis Fan
  • Hey guys, I'm trying to find out what is happening with my girls. I think it's bud rot or them being exposed to rain water outside. The 3 plants in question are a girl scout cookies, chemdawg, and a mystery one. I'm using General Hydroponics flora series: calmag, micro, grow, bloom, koolbloom, diamond nectar, raw yucca powder, rapid start... in that order.  They were auto flower seeds i started in pre buffered coco mixed with worm castings and extra perlite. (Maybe I used too much worm castings?). 5 gallon fabric pots. They're in about week 3-4 of flower and they started to look like a dark brown burn on the flowers and the leaves looked as though they had a calcium deficiency with brownish yellow looking spots. I may have pics too. What is your opinion on this? Please forgive me if this isn't allowed. It is my 3rd grow. First two were in DWC hydroponics (great outcome) and now this one. Let me know if I'm missing info.
    Cannabis Grow 20210703 001549
    Cannabis Grow 20210703 001506

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/04/2021 1:32 am
crop king
Cannabis Fan

hey everyone here's an article about the best indoor growing marijuana strains

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/16/2021 9:54 pm