Forum

[Sticky] Forum and Website Feedback

Page 14 / 15 Prev Next
Wirat
  Wirat
Cannabis Fan

Hey great site, love the simplicity and the DIY ideas here. I love creating new grow systems as a hobby. One thing to note as a new user I had to search a while to see how to find and post in the various forums. Of course it could just be me...LOL.

The Forum drop down menu from the main page only list five forum sections, Recent Posts, Cannabis Strain Reviews, Grow Journals, Profile and Logout. So when you first come here and hover over the drop down menu under Forums, it appears those are the only topics available. It wasn't until I pressed on the actual "Forum" button at the top banner that I entered and found all the topics expanded. Just a suggestion that if you have a way to modify the main forum list or add "Enter Forums" as a drop down option and link that to the main forum section that might help. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/19/2019 4:07 am
+ Show 1 comments
Expand All Comments in this journal
VTBasser
Esteemed Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows

New to growing and started in Sept.  Happen to choose coco and just found this site and all I have to say is WOW!  This is now my go to encycloPOTedia for all things coco.  @dr-coco you know things - great things!  Can't wait to implement some of the things I've seen so far.  

I'm coco for cannabis puffs! And like to fish also!
ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/18/2019 9:24 am Dr Coco and Chefomj liked
Chefomj
  Chefomj
(@chefomj)
Member Moderator
Expert Grower
Completed Grows

Just wondering if you could mention to the devs, mentions and replies or sub pages not working correctly.

There should be some notification of new posts on sub pages. I end up missing some things even if I'm subd.

Avatar could have an easier access point to pm and replies by just clicking on the notification, it doesn't work like that for mobile anyhow. I have to open the Avatar navigation and go to all notifications. No big deal, just thought it would make things easier on mobile.

All notifications could use the new posts and reply function for subd threads. Subd threads showing in notifications would be great.

The site has come a long way and I'm happy we get to grow together. 😉🌱💚

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2019 7:41 am
+ Show 2 comments
  Anonymous
Cannabis Fan
Completed Grows

Im having issues with submitting my POTW using ipad and it wont allow me to crop the pic, its on its smallest view and the tool to enlarge or decrease does nothing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/17/2019 7:52 pm
Chefomj
  Chefomj
(@chefomj)
Member Moderator
Expert Grower
Completed Grows

I see mobile has a new look 👍.

I thought I'd post about notifications again and see if we can manage one of the aforementioned, before NYGC.

It will be much easier to follow along and manage my "leadership" duties with better notifications during the collaboration.

I would like to have notifications of subd threads activity during NYGC if at all possible, new posts and replies in general. Not to just my activity but to see others posting on the subd threads. Maybe having the option to sub and accept activity notifications in the subbing category?

It would greatly benefit the community as a whole and really help others find their way and navigate through all the activity going on. Keeping what's most important to the user in perspective moving forward.

General activity notifications seem a little more personal and going through unread and recent posts has become daunting. I miss activity that I'm subbed to and have to search, only to get distracted by other posts lol.

Thank you for your time and consideration to make all of this possible. I really feel the people here have become a family with welcoming arms. Everyone here that make this possible, I thank you all. @dr-coco and @drphoton the collaboration you've put into making this site a success is truly an inspiration and you guys deserve a medal. Can't wait for more articles, tutorials, and growers love to the community. CFC is a diamond in the rough 😉💯.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/28/2019 7:45 am Dr Coco liked
+ Show 1 comments
Rosettastoned
Honorable Member Charter Member
Proven Grower
Completed Grows

What's up with the auto save?  I have lost my journal entry several times today because the autosave doesnt bring back up what was typed.  Example, I am typing and it's been a bit and the page refreshes I lose all I wrote.  Or leave the window for another and come back, same thing, refresh and gone.  No way to bring it back up.  

A save button or draft would be nice if you are working on something and need to come back to it without fear of it being gone when you get back.  Maybe that's how the auto save is supposed to work but it doesnt for me on mobile.

"Life is short. Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse" Stanley Hudson
ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/12/2019 10:28 am 11b and Chefomj liked
+ Show 3 comments
ThatDude89
Eminent Member
Cannabis Fan

@Dr Coco

had to come aboard after hearing your podcasts my man. On GrowCast you and wolf man are my favorite. Signed up for the challenge and hope I like it here better then the big ole played out forums I’ve been on for years!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/09/2020 12:59 pm Dr Coco, Californiakid, FurrySparkle and 1 people liked
Chefomj
  Chefomj
(@chefomj)
Member Moderator
Expert Grower
Completed Grows

@dr-coco mentions aren't working correctly. I've tagged several people and @nakedgardener confirmed he didn't get the notice.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/26/2020 8:37 am
+ Show 5 comments
Chefomj
  Chefomj
(@chefomj)
Member Moderator
Expert Grower
Completed Grows

Notifications are acting up, I thought they were just removed or edited posts when I saw blank in the topic box. I took a screenshot but it didn't load last time. It shows time posted but I can't see if it's a like or reply that box is blank so I can't even check. See if screenshot works now. maybe I can send it to myself and post the screenshot if it didn't work.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/25/2020 8:26 am FurrySparkle liked
+ Show 5 comments

hello 

Thank you for this forums and your website. Had a question but answered it. Just a matter of learning to navigate this site. Could not delete this so thought I’d explain this way. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2020 3:14 am Chefomj liked
Chefomj
  Chefomj
(@chefomj)
Member Moderator
Expert Grower
Completed Grows

Replies seem to be working, but there are still blank boxes in my notifications. I deleted all notifications and had 10 replies with a link and 45 blank boxes shortly after.

I had a suggestion for the drop down menu. Notifications currently has read and unread as categories which is fine, though it would be nice to have replies and likes in the drop down as well. Or move the read and unread into activity and have the notification drop down be strictly notifications. 🤔 Thank you for your time devs.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2020 8:12 am FurrySparkle liked
+ Show 5 comments
JazepsPoskus
Cannabis Fan

So, I am haveing problems uploading pictures. Tried almost anything (changing browsers, disabling ad block etc.) nothing seems to work.

This is what I do. I hit "attach files", then in pop up windows button "attach files" and chose a picture on my PC (.png ~70KB).  It is displayed correctly in pop up windows, the small thumbnail + file size. Then I hit "start upload". Some numbers are going on, personal info is being removed etc. 😀  and after that I see my picture named "Cannabis Grow picture.png" and no thumbnail (ok). Here is where the problems start.

I doesn't matter what I do (either insert picture in post or just click on the name to view the picture) I can't see the picture. When I choose to download the picture, it shows as 0KB size. Even if I insert in post (while editing I can see the bracket [attach] and everything else) and publish my post, there is a spot for my picture, but it can't be viewed.

Tested this in chat, I can upload pictures there. I tried several photos and different formats, still no success.

Maybe someone can help me, cause you know, grow journal without pictures is the same as spliff without cannabis. (:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/28/2020 11:13 am
+ Show 1 comments
TommyBahama
Cannabis Fan

I'm curious what this circle with a number next to the avatar location means:

Cannabis Grow Screen Shot 2020 08 11 at Aug 11, 4.59.56 PM

When moused over, it reacts as if it is a hyperlink, but when I click on it, it just produces a little black box downward and to the right:

Cannabis Grow Screen Shot 2020 08 11 at Aug 11, 5.00.14 PM

My guess at this point is - maybe it means 6 new posts since my last visit...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/11/2020 2:04 pm
Chefomj
  Chefomj
(@chefomj)
Member Moderator
Expert Grower
Completed Grows

@dr-coco, @drphoton. Is there a reason we can't post screenshots? The above post being a reference. I'm not sure how to address some of the image problems stated above. 👆

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/13/2020 9:08 am
+ Show 2 comments
CrackBabies
Reputable Member
Practicing Grower
Completed Grows

hey Guys,

so i've checked the option to close my grow journal, but it's still there, now i've started a new grow journal, updated my profile after just to see SAFC as my current grow, so i just wiped out my last grow's info....what's going on?????

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/14/2020 4:06 pm
+ Show 12 comments
Page 14 / 15 Prev Next