Trizzlers Auto by Twenty20 Mendocino
Trizzlers by Twenty20 Mendocino is a cross between Triangle Kush and Watermelon Zkittles. I received these seeds as a bonus for buying over $100 of seeds from Bbudz420. I dropped the seeds almost 3 days ago and put them in paper towel on the heat mat set to 78 degrees F. After 24 hours I checked on them and nothing was happening. I noticed the paper towel was not super wet so I added just a bit of water and back on the mat. I was busy yesterday so didn't check them until this morning. Both seeds cracked and have produced nice little radicle tails on them. One is curled around the seed a bit but expect her to right herself soon. I dusted the interior of my rockwool cubes with Great White and place the seeds in and put the cubes in the existing propagation dome that I'm using for my Forbidden Runtz grow. Hoping to see some movement by lights on this afternoon.
Both ladies are up above the rockwool. I had to help remove seed casings but they are doing ok. I'm a little worried about the second one as it seems the bottom of the casing is still stuck to it. I sprayed them with water in hopes to loosen it. I'll check them again in the morning and assist if needed. She doesn't have much of a root yet so I have to be very careful. I have not introduced nutrients yet as the cots are just starting to appear. Sprayed all of the plants in the dome and on to another day.
Slowly but surely these ladies are starting their life journey. Both are up and taking light. The first up now has a second set of leaves forming and cots are out on the second. feeding low ec and waiting for that second set of leaves from the latter lady before potting up to solos.
It was time to pot up the Forbidden Runtz so I decided to move these ladies up as well and get rid of the dome. The larger, #1 pheno, had some roots showing from the bottom and one on the side. The smaller, #2 pheno, didn't have any roots showing but her growth up top looks like she's going to pull through. Now that I find that the Runtz could be viable, I might be taking 6 through flower. Just hoping my timing works out. I might have to fire up the 4x4 tent for these ladies as I also have the Darkstar clones in this tent waiting for the flower tent to finish. Crazy and hectic but that's the way we like it.
Ladies are growing well and don't show the odd signs I've been seeing with my Runtz autos. Just getting these gals going but I'm liking these little ladies so far. I'm pushing them a little hard so I don't have to mix separate nutes for 2 strains of autos. They seem to be taking it just fine. I'm at .8ec and pH of 6.3.
These ladies can take more light now so I decided to move them into the 4x4 tent and grow them with an SP250 lowered to 20". I have the Fold 8 in the 5x5 turned down to 40% to try to keep the Darkstar clones as small as possible while the flower tent finishes. I'll move the DS clones into the flower tent and them these gals will go back to the 5x5 for flower. They are actually getting more light than they were in the 5x5. There's no waiting around for autos so I'm trying to give them the best environment and growth potential at every stage.
These ladies are not real fast growers but they are happy and healthy. They can also take quite a bit. I've been bumping up the ec on them to try to get them to catch the Runtz. Last night and today, I'm now feeding these gals the same as the Runtz and same as the Darkstar clones. One mix for veg and another for flower now. It just makes it easier on me to be mixing 2 batches instead of 3. I expect to pot up in the next few days.
My ladies are growing out of their solo cup confines and are ready to expand. I'll be potting them up tonight to 1 gal fabric bags. On the smaller plant, she started off missing one of the side nodes but it looks like that node will be there for future growth as I see it coming out now on new growth. I've been far more happy with these autos coming from Twenty20 than those from 420 fastbuds.
I planned to pot up last night but stopped after finishing the Runtz pot up at 2am. This morning, I figured I had enough coco to pot up to the half gallon Rain Science velcro bags so I got that done and watered in before lights went out. I don't expect them to be in these bags much longer than a week or so before I pot up to the final 3 gal bags.
Root structure looked very well spread out around the cup and a nice circle at the bottom. As usual, I sprinkled Mykos in the holes made for the solos and Great White on the root balls before putting them in their new confines. I watered them in with 1.0ec 6.2pH nutrients. Happy ladies so far.
It's been a while as I've been so damned busy. This time of year is normally crazy but now I'm helping a friend with his construction business. I have hardly any time but I felt I had to update the journals before crashing for the night. This gals have been growing pretty strong and are looking happy and healthy. I may be potting them up to their 3 gallon Rain Science finals this weekend.